Author Topic: Eye cripples  (Read 5044 times)

mafiapl

Eye cripples
« on: August 27, 2015, 07:46:13 AM »

This is the most overpowered thing in the game. That very few people realized.
Leg shots slow you down, but you can still return fire.
Arm shots make you unable to shot with 2handed weapons, but only after very hard cripple, most people got high EN anyway, so its not all that easy to get 2nd level of cripple to block the ability to use 2handed weapons from use.

However 1st level of eye cripples, simply makes you unable to hit anything at all. Unless the gun has accurate perk, you are in big troubles because you absolutely must doctor yourself if you want to hit anything. Not to mention most people got 1-5 PE, only snipers are somewhat more resistant to this.

My suggestion, remove the ability from head shots to do eye cripples. In addition to that eye cripple levels should be reworked. You are unable to hit anything with 1st degree of cripple, whats the point of cripple degree levels then ?

Combatant

Re: Eye cripples
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 07:55:10 AM »

Autonomous Regeneration + Lizard limbs = "Cripple mah limbs, I like it!"

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 07:56:28 AM »

If i am not wrong, eyes cripples have already lower chances to happen and can only happen from the front. IMO, you have more chances to die than to be crippled in the eyes.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Kurwier

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 01:39:09 PM »

If i am not wrong, eyes cripples have already lower chances to happen and can only happen from the front. IMO, you have more chances to die than to be crippled in the eyes.

dunno if u read chagelogs but its possible to cripple the eyes with headshots atm from every direction.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 01:46:19 PM »

Autonomous Regeneration + Lizard limbs = "Cripple mah limbs, I like it!"

I read:  hahahaha! You can't cripple me but I can't heal!

Liz Limbs is a really, really, really bad trait for the fact that it caps your healing rate. If you have doc skill youre fine.

Also, in my experience cripples aren't rampant in combat (eyes seem to be the only one that really happens to me). There are usually 1 or 2 cripplers per side that dish out cripples, but for the most part I see torso-shooting and burst/autoing. If you do get crippled, you can usually just throw smoke or run behind cover and Doc yourself. It sucks if you get critted out in the open or without support, but then you SHOULD be dead IMO.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2015, 04:44:19 PM »

Remove mozam perk and all is good. This perk is seriously disgusting :V

BTW: you couldn't have made 1 thread with all your crappy suggestions?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:10:46 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 05:36:26 AM »

dunno if u read chagelogs but its possible to cripple the eyes with headshots atm from every direction.

Then bring back crippling eyes to only from front and don't add any more nerf. What kind of magic bullet everyone use to cripple someone eyes from the back, anyway ?
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 11:14:01 AM »

Between this post, and the thread you made, I would say you got rekt by Mozam and are pretty salty about it. Leave spammers alooonneeeee. Mozam is one of the only things that keeps them competetive.

Kurwier

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 06:28:09 PM »

Between this post, and the thread you made, I would say you got rekt by Mozam and are pretty salty about it. Leave spammers alooonneeeee. Mozam is one of the only things that keeps them competetive.

i dunno if u understand impact of djibouty or critikal strike i think thats how its called now on spamming with certain pistols ... mozambique is just on top of that another one way to play indicator.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip