Author Topic: Bozar  (Read 3602 times)

mafiapl

Bozar
« on: August 27, 2015, 07:10:18 AM »

I suggest to nerf the gun dramatically.
The current gun has the ability to deal 100 damage per shot and it costs around 20AP to shot with it.
Taking into consideration that it has 30% chance to miss it would be fair, however its not.
5 shots per action bar mean 500 damage, 30% from 5 is 1.5 so around 1-2 shots will miss, that's 300-400 damage per AP bar.
However thats not just it. The fire rate of the gun is very fast, in other words you empty your AP bar quite fast, in addition to that bozar fire range is astronomical. You just deploy like with DSR and get free shots without the ability for the enemy to shot back at you.
To sum it up. The enemy will almost always die to bozar in matter of seconds if he is lucky, he wont die. I would like to highlight the "Lucky" part, because it is not the other way around (If enemy is lucky he scores a kill). Combined with its insane range the weapon is just free kills with no drawbacks.
My suggestion is to nerf the damage of bozar by 50% in both bleed and normal damage.

paragon

Re: Bozar
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 07:33:29 AM »

Not sure about the math, but overall bozar feels too strong.

mafiapl

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 07:40:42 AM »

The point is: You survive if you are lucky and the enemy gets to keep holding his position because of great range.
It should be You score a kill if you are VERY VERY lucky and hit with all 5 bullets, but because you have great range and you get much more chance to shot at enemy, your very very lucky might happen more often.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 11:22:36 AM »

I suggest to nerf the gun dramatically.
The current gun has the ability to deal 100 damage per shot and it costs around 20AP to shot with it.
LOL Where did you get this from? It averages 60-80 and high roll of 90-100 depending on targets stats, drugs, and leader buffs.

Taking into consideration that it has 30% chance to miss it would be fair, however its not.
5 shots per action bar mean 500 damage, 30% from 5 is 1.5 so around 1-2 shots will miss, that's 300-400 damage per AP bar.
It doesn't have 30% chance to miss xD your information is obviously not up to date. And 5 shots doesn't = 500 damage LOL

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Last I checked bozar is a tier 3, which are suppose to be strong. I've only seen a bozar used in action 3 times out of my entire AoP career (not counting events). You can easily counter it with smoke BTW

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip