Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Can't we all just get along? The enemy of my enemy [From Family to Brahminboys]  (Read 22646 times)

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile

we go out in bluesuits because we don't want to lose the gear we got into fighting the wrong faction [A.K.A lawyers/family]
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

The Brazilian Slaughter

• Wastelander
  • Family Original Gangster.
    • View Profile

we go out in bluesuits because we don't want to lose the gear we got into fighting the wrong faction [A.K.A lawyers/family]

I don't mean naked core runs, we all do that. I meant more in the sense there are too few BBs to sustain the equipment needs we have. On the other hand, there are enough vtecs and lawyers to keep us deep in loot once we kill them.

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile

every time when we are camped by bbs lawyers etc I tell my faction to quit trying to kill them they will give up when the fish are no longer biting if you know what I mean
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Deathproof

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:23:51 AM by Deathproof »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Family Tactics : camp room hoping to kill enemies 1 by 1

Deathproof

Yes stalker, cause 6-7 of us should totally rush 20 people head on.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile

Hey! I've got an idea! Lets make fun of the people trying to us TACTICS to create a bottleneck because they're outnumbered! Yeah, serves them for trying to fight the power.

/heavy heavy sarcasm

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

Fight, fight, fight the powaa!
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

MaddogCallahan

• Wanderer
  • Never compromise, even in the face of Armageddon.
    • View Profile

It would be better if the BB's and Family each took a few zones together, rather than both of us having none. I am all for a treaty. we stand to gain. This treaty is not an option; it's a necessity!

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

It would be better if the BB's and Family each took a few zones together, rather than both of us having none. I am all for a treaty. we stand to gain. This treaty is not an option; it's a necessity!
I hope something like that is going to happen after next update.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Deathproof

This is how I see it. In current state it would make sense, because part of our players left, new platoon that joined us are inactive, if me manage somehow to gather people for zc its made of randoms and no ts, which means tactics are on lowest level.

Current BB state as I see it, shitload of people left/switched, there is group of 5-6 tight players that I rarely see. Heard one platoon is currently inactive but will be back ?

Main problem is  - number of players in general. While it looks like swarming from another faction its because they actually have normal/decent numbers and both of our faction have like what 5-6 (talking about people who are eager to do zc, we can muster bigger numbers for random things, and randoms things are shitty in bigger numbers :/)

While together we could do zc if we would all actually organize(time zones are also a big factor here), lets be honest, the server is slowly dying. From 200-300 players to 50-80 (in best case 100) from which 50% are doing just PvE. That 4 vs 4 which was fun at beginning with a lot of random fight in the core is turning into Law vs Vtech (who mostly only log in for zc) while others are trying to randomly attack them for some fun.

I don't want to sound pessimistic but thats how I see it. I suggest you contact family platoon (if there is one currently, I have no idea anymore) and try to work it out with them.
Even if devs lets say make alliance lore wise, server is still lacking players for serious 4 side war even a 3 side one from the looks of it.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération

As a lawyer, i am totally supporting an alliance between B-Boys & Family.

From what i've seen, both factions are able to use some effective tactics while having some nice individual players.

But the difference between V-Tec/Lawyers numbers and Family/B-Boys number is too huge to rely on tactics only. Rather to have one faction absorbing the other, an alliance between B-Boys & Family would allow both faction to still exist and keep their identity, while having the high enough number to sustain fight agains't lawyers/V-Tech.

Right now, things are too unbalanced to be enjoyable.

PS: Should this thread be moved on the political sub-section ?
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Samantha Darlin

• Wanderer
    • View Profile

Shut the fuck up, Lawyer. We don't want or need your opinion on this matter... even if you are right... you bastard...

(All my love! Just getting into the RP spirit :P When I made this thread originally, there were 300 players constantly. Logged on tonight on a Saturday... a day that shoulb be bumping with action.... barely 20 people on... WE NEED MOAR PLAYERS!!)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip