Author Topic: [Leadership interface]Squad List sortout  (Read 3487 times)

greenthumb

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
[Leadership interface]Squad List sortout
« on: September 16, 2014, 07:07:49 PM »

i would apreciate if i could sort members of squad by categories (status,location and maybe nickname), eventualy option to show just online ones/available in location/ available in core.

PS: There should be timeout for revoking Leadership bonuses(10s?), becouse it makes no sense to loose all bonuses everytime squad is moving from one to another location in core.
PPS: There is still some kind of bug, when certain members and even leader himself do not get bonuses, even if modules are active and members are in same location.
Not even reloging or turning off/on modules help. Usualy i have to change location to refresh it.

Lidae

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • Wasteland scientist
    • View Profile
Re: [Leadership interface]Squad List sortout
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 08:13:18 PM »

Leadership stuff is a pain in the ass to debug, I'm aware there are still a few issues remaining like you describe. I will probably take a good look at this within the week, if nothing major comes up that would take priority.

About sorting the squad list, at the face of it, that sounds like a nightmare I'm not prepared to have right now. I agree it would be nice though. A big fat maybe on that one, sometime in the relatively far future, when I feel like having my brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick and I'm all out of Arcturan Mega-gin.

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
Re: [Leadership interface]Squad List sortout
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 02:35:14 AM »

I'm locking this thread for life threatening content.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip