Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Civil war in Ukraine, 1st October, Kievsky District of the Donetsk [NSFW]  (Read 26205 times)

paragon

In the video showed wounded/dead people, be advised.

Video called "1st October, Children went to the school"
http://vk.com/video_ext.php?oid=16399654&id=170019112&hash=021d12aa48377792&hd=1

P.s. I can't vouch for the date and place. Information war is never ended, don't believe everything you see/hear without a check.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 03:20:04 AM by paragon »

Gimper

• Wastelander
  • Your Loving Overlord
    • View Profile

What am I seeing? I don't understand what happened. A terrorist attack or something?
Things just got worse.

paragon

What do you know about the situation in there in whole?

Army of the Ukraine strikes with artillery at the school and bus stop in the first day of school semester located in "separatists" Donetsk Republic (former eastern territory of Ukraine)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

WWIII is happening.  War against Ukraine and Russia. ISIS vs a lot of other countries.  Terrorist in Africa. And a bunch of others I forgot about.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

Not sure if I need to delete this before an army of hypocrites will flood this topic or not.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

paragon

Do you really think this kind of prevention is worth the moderator?...
I become even more afraid of the conspiracy censorship at this forum now.

Global moderators, if you want to be fair with forum members, you need to define the set of rules you're working by. If "Global moderator is allowed to delete any message / thread by his will which he finds dangerous", I think I'll stop using this forum and go private with people.

But I do not mind if you lock it. Can't see if I can make it myself now.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 03:23:36 AM by paragon »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile

I won't lock or delete anything, and even move.
As long as this topic won't get a full-out holly-war that is, at the very least.
Which I hope it doesn't.
Riddle me this: I'm from the same country you are, I share the same ideas you do. I used to do the very same thing on other forums\chats, even with relatives. None of that ended in a good way...

paragon

"I used to do the very same thing on other forums\chats"

I'm not quite sure what do you mean

Deathproof

So guys, as someone from balkans I would really like to get true insight on that matter.

Did the part of ukraine separated legally in democratic way (with majority of people signing petition/referendum, as in wanting it) or it was fixed by russian politicians ?

Or minority of pro-rus people made this whole mess and have overpowered population with help of russia ?

P.S. Its important to say, we're talking about political games here, not everyday regular people when using terms ukranian and russian.

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile

I live in border rus-ucr - pro-western nazi(like terrorist from islamic khaliphat) killing peoples in Donbass from launchers and missile, domestic peoples formed army against and defense freedom and families, about 700 000-1 000 000 peoples escape from Ucraine to Russia. My friends(we are studied in universitet, now we are 31-33 years old) now in civil militia fight against nazi.

Feervich

• Wanderer
  • Family
    • View Profile
Re: Civil war in Ukraine, 1st October, Kievsky District of the Donetsk [NSFW]
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2014, 11:22:57 AM »

All the injured men look to be bald, grey haired, or have beards. I doubt parents are sending kids off to school in a war zone.
or maybe its a symbolic title. Do your schools start on October 1st?
Western media (fucking terrible sources) is really spinning this conflict against Russia. More so after being busted for having troops in Ukraine. Interesting to see takes that are pro-Russia, or freedom fighters, or terrorists, or whatever you feel they are.

paragon

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 11:27:31 AM »

Schools supposed to be open at 1st September. They didn't because of war actions.
Next official date became 1st October. And then artillery stroke. That's why it's called so.

Information war never ends. Go and ask people personally if you want to know the truth.

Current world politics system is one to blame for people deaths.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 11:29:02 AM by paragon »

Deathproof

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 11:58:44 AM »

Current world politics system is one to blame for people deaths.

As someone who was born into civil war at balkans I'll tell you this. Its the people too blinded, poisoned and stupid to realize they're giving their lives, killing people and burning homes for politicians who started the war. There has never been time in history without war, because we all are too easily persuaded to the fact that someone else doesn't deserve to live because of the different views.

That being said, I really wish someone here personally would give me more insight as dilinger did. I don't like to jump to conclusions when it comes to war, as the media too easily manipulates facts for its needs.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 01:43:49 PM »

You want insights? I have some.
There is(was) a wealthy family, some relatives of mine, living in Ukraine, Kiev. I've visited them a couple of years ago.. When shit hit the fan we were chatting via skype almost every day, that way I knew everything days before it was on our Russian channels.
They can't do anything, their youngsters WANT war, they were brainwashed that hard, that they can't do anything against it. That family had a son, now he's somewhere there, and in his place there is a letter, in which it's basically written "MIA, he was a brave man." And not even a place on where to look for his remains. (They even have the nerve to try forcing his 56y old father to replace his son's place)

I don't f-ing care who is right and who is not, sadly enough, none of us will be able to do anything with this non-proclaimed-war. People are dying there, and everyone is just like "Whelp, let's find who's to blame for this! Sure as hell not me! Whadda'ya think?". None of us will learn the truth anyway, and it won't really matter, lives will stay lost and country will stay damaged (if not destroyed by that time).

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014, 09:58:16 PM »

war, war never changes since 9/11 America has continued to fight the war millions of lives are lost no one even cares about the civilians they only care about the ones who served, not the ones who were caught in the crossfire there will be peace but for now we can only hope this "world war" wont happen again
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 10:25:15 PM »

war, war never changes since 9/11 America has continued to fight the war millions of lives are lost no one even cares about the civilians they only care about the ones who served, not the ones who were caught in the crossfire there will be peace but for now we can only hope this "world war" wont happen again
what the fuck, you're blaming united states causing the deaths of civilians who aren't even involved in the conflict of Ukraine and Russia (military)

You sir just earned the dumbass award.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2014, 12:22:14 AM »

Which military conflict between Ukraine and Russia? The heck are you talking about.

Sharky

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2014, 12:40:42 AM »

Good thing. Hope the Ukrainians kill many pro Russian spies infesting their country. You're saying like it's a bad thing, it's the most glorious thing to give your life for your country and what you believe. Oh and ISIS is just a bunch of scattered radical muslim villagers they're a joke

paragon

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2014, 04:29:00 AM »

what the fuck, you're blaming united states causing the deaths of civilians who aren't even involved in the conflict of Ukraine and Russia (military)

Tell me more about "not being involved".
At least, Information war creating unstable situation and force hate and negative relation. Including pure lies from NATO/president administration.
Much probably, presence of the teachers / officers and combat equipment in the territory. (I don't remember much conflict places it hasn't been in).

Cold war never stopped. War money never sink.

dillinger

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2014, 05:30:03 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip