Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Prevent bodies from being revived  (Read 11847 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Prevent bodies from being revived
« on: March 01, 2015, 10:31:43 PM »

As in title, I want dead bodies to be preventable from being revived. How? Still thinking of an idea :P I was gonna say have a knife and use on the body to cut out the heart or something. Or use a defibrillator to "over charge" the heart so it can't be revived

Anyways, IMO this is a good idea for groups of smaller players. Sometimes the group with lower numbers has to kill someone then bail out. But the player the smaller group killed will get revived and will be as if they didn't kill anyone.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
Re: Prevent bodies from being revived
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 10:42:55 PM »

I think that such a thing should be limited to a perk or trait, something that you have to commit to. (bloody mess is an example, critters that died from excessive flesh loss can't be easily received ukno.)

My other idea was to create some weapon perk and give it to currently useless guns. It doesn't go with logic very well, but I still think, it'd make people 'consider' taking different firearms with them.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

LagMaster

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 11:33:49 PM »

FrankenStone

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 11:49:47 PM »

u should check out natures peace ...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 11:54:47 PM »

u should check out natures peace ...
If I'm correct, only the plasma weapons have the trait (And I checked, only plasma weapons have it :P [except Rad SMGs])

Dead Space picture
This ain't no Dead Space :P

I think that such a thing should be limited to a perk or trait, something that you have to commit to. (bloody mess is an example, critters that died from excessive flesh loss can't be easily received ukno.)
Maybe a trait similar to Natures Peace but for Assault Rifles. I'd definitely start using Assault Rifles if they got something like this, or a little buff. You're getting spammed by plasma with the pistol, and you have to spam burst/full auto with Assault Rifles  :-X
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:02:02 AM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

LagMaster

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 03:24:23 AM »

All that i am saying is you should be able to atack a dead guy to cut a leg or something or to fill it with bullets(change spite from normal death to burst death or pierce death)

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 03:26:04 AM »

Maybe a trait similar to Natures Peace but for Assault Rifles. I'd definitely start using Assault Rifles if they got something like this, or a little buff. You're getting spammed by plasma with the pistol, and you have to spam burst/full auto with Assault Rifles  :-X
That would devalue plasma.
The critical death animations (exploding corpse, machinegun death, flame dance, plasma melt, laser cut, torso explosion) all should make you unable to be revived (fairly certain.)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 03:57:45 AM »

Also, you need to have defib in hand, 150% doctor to be sure to, some animation prevent defib, you can only defib once, and you patient have good chance to die if you don't heal him quickly (profuse bleeding, poison, being shot etc...) and the guy who defib is a target too.

I am not sure it will be sustainable with more penalty. Or maybe we should have some buff to counter the nerf.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 05:35:19 AM »

Finish them with plasma cannon, twat style  8)

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 07:17:04 AM »

Also, you need to have defib in hand, 150% doctor to be sure to, some animation prevent defib, you can only defib once, and you patient have good chance to die if you don't heal him quickly (profuse bleeding, poison, being shot etc...) and the guy who defib is a target too.

I am not sure it will be sustainable with more penalty. Or maybe we should have some buff to counter the nerf.
+1
Trair: Puzzle Glue Master - You are too good at gluing stuff together and have very nice puzzle skils so when your teamate exploads or loses parts of his body he you can glue them back. You  have 50% chance to revive unrevivable whit some defects, depending on death animation you reivie him whit some bad effect

FrankenStone

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 09:01:12 AM »

all crit deatha nimations cant be revived and i think theres a chance for it ... flamer is quite usefull too ... like i said many options to get that kills plus plasma cannon is a pretty good weapon now

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 09:17:44 AM »

all crit deatha nimations cant be revived and i think theres a chance for it ... flamer is quite usefull too ... like i said many options to get that kills plus plasma cannon is a pretty good weapon now

as i know if somone dies to flame or plasma or silent death perk explodes part of him in mele he cant be revived or at least i got thet impresion

FrankenStone

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 09:39:56 AM »

like i said its already ingame , so theres no need for extra cutting off ears and toes :DDD

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 12:04:34 AM »

The critical death animations (exploding corpse, machinegun death, flame dance, plasma melt, laser cut, torso explosion) all should make you unable to be revived (fairly certain.)
And what are the chances of killing someone like that if they have to get to -100? Some people -200.

Only weapons I've seen kill someone violently is the plasma weapons and rocket launcher. Everything else always knocks them down to the ground then they die.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 01:57:49 AM »

its true that many sg do not silent hill kill

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 08:21:21 AM »

And what are the chances of killing someone like that if they have to get to -100? Some people -200.

Only weapons I've seen kill someone violently is the plasma weapons and rocket launcher. Everything else always knocks them down to the ground then they die.

Mega power fist.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2015, 02:23:10 AM »

I've taken chunks of hamburger out of people with all of the SGs. That's simply not true.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2015, 02:49:19 AM »

i have killed many alts in base, and with some sg, silent hill death does not work. i may do more testing on it tomorrow..

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2015, 04:05:32 PM »

I've taken chunks of hamburger out of people with all of the SGs. That's simply not true.
I would LOVE to see a screen of that, but you probably won't post none because it can't happen.

Mega power fist.
Of course this will kill them if they are 1 HP or lower (with mega power punch)

I'm talking about guns

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2015, 06:46:32 PM »

I also forgot to mention that you now have to put the hand, right after the smoke grenade, then take back back your weapons, which lead to some additionnal micro-managing.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip