Author Topic: Hall of Fame TOP PK BUG  (Read 5159 times)

Hawk

Hall of Fame TOP PK BUG
« on: June 06, 2016, 09:37:06 PM »

I got 245 PK now, and last player in PK list got 224 PK, but I'm not in the list... Fix this shitty bug plz, I don't care about who got more PK, but if it's supposed to show numbers, just fix it plz.

Weasel

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of Fame TOP PK BUG
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 12:57:24 PM »

P.S. This aint the bug report section Hawk....thing's might get lost here.

clochard

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 01:20:06 PM »

the number of players kill displayed into your character screen show how much players you killed: pk show number of kill from other faction and doesn't count team killing in base.

Hawk

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 12:54:21 PM »

the number of players kill displayed into your character screen show how much players you killed: pk show number of kill from other faction and doesn't count team killing in base.

Do u consider that i'm such faggot who killin players in base? i'm not interested in such stupid shit... and I don't think that I ever killed 20 players of my faction...

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 12:57:45 PM »

Do u consider that i'm such faggot who killin players in base? i'm not interested in such stupid shit... and I don't think that I ever killed 20 players of my faction...

Hawk man, stop using such bad language. I will call your mother if you don't stop :D

Hawk

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 08:05:15 AM »

Hawk man, stop using such bad language. I will call your mother if you don't stop :D

LOL why u guys always talkin about mothers??? Stop talking about anyone's mother, they are not concerned in any case!!! It's very bad manner !!

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 06:04:43 AM »

So is the use of the the 'f' word you damn hillbilly.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

clochard

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 03:03:48 PM »

i don't care what you do in your base or if you are or not a faggot as you said.
Killing players in your platoon was an example.

My point is:

the number displayed in hall of fame pk IS NOT the player kill count in your character sheet. some kills, for a reason or another don't count.

Like you, i don't give a crap about hall of fame thing, so i won't search for thoose others peticulars reasons.
But feel free to do so.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip