Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Which clans are in which factions?  (Read 19017 times)

hell

• Wastelander
  • Lawyer
    • View Profile
Re: Which clans are in which factions?
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 04:01:31 AM »

So whats the status ?

Lawyers:
TTTLA, BBS, Midnight Riders MC?, NCR Rangers?, Brotherhood of Steel? & Broken Hills Hunters

V-Tech
ARWH, Crazy88, KotW

Brahminboys
New Order/Warband? (sorry guys dont know your exact name) , The Rogues, Amboy Dukes?

Family
No info

NCR rangers doesnt play on aop, just few ncr members. Also several members from mrmc stayd on fonline2. I think NO play in laywers ? not sure tho.

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 05:18:17 AM »

NCR rangers doesnt play on aop, just few ncr members.
Well, almost all rangers we played with on FO2 went to AoP. But sure, I can be wrong.

Also several members from mrmc stayd on fonline2.
Here you're right, sir. But still, majority of us came here.

I think NO play in laywers ? not sure tho.
As you can see from this youtube profile - yes, some of 'em really do:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnjplyEWCXYtjY7K5dyC4uQ

Moreover, I wonder where is SoT ?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:27:40 AM by Fox »

hell

• Wastelander
  • Lawyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 06:13:54 AM »

Moreover, I wonder where is SoT ?

SoT stayed on fo2.

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 07:06:13 AM »

SoT stayed on fo2.

If 1-2 fellas can be counted as SoT - then yeah, seems so.
Likely, most of 'em stopped playing at all.

Butthead

• Wastelander
  • aop kicks ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 07:37:05 AM »

turn Family faction into Russians only faction and force all Russian players to join it.

baskila

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 07:42:12 AM »

I don't understand those xenophobic comments. It is unnecessary.

Gasoil

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2014, 07:59:58 AM »

Nothing xenophobic here. [...] their barbarian language [...] collect them all and put them in one faction. Force players with russian ip to join Family only [...]

Please tell me you're trolling because that sounds like nothing but xenophobia.

Butthead

• Wastelander
  • aop kicks ass
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2014, 08:03:39 AM »

I have no russophobia or something . I think this cool idea can boost a dead Family faction

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2014, 08:10:38 AM »

I have no russophobia or something . I think this cool idea can boost a dead Family faction
And make every other faction lose shit ton of players.
BBoys are more than 50% russians.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

paragon

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 08:23:25 AM »

Nothing xenophobic here
Rusians are useless
barbarian language

Stem Sunders

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2014, 10:43:57 AM »

I'm in the family for life, even if everyone else leaves.

for anyone that left because we are less organized. you're weaklings that have no desire or willingness to adapt to a situation.

For anyone saying delete the family. Do you even game design bro?.
there will always be one faction weaker than the rest.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:51:42 AM by Stem Sunders »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 10:49:00 AM »

Shang, take a player point of view - losing ? change faction etc. - already some left because we're not numerous, soon it will be deserted faction for rp wanabees
About guns and stuff - organised teams already know what to use, and u cannot stop rush of pkm/grenade launcher/rad rifles squad in ca's.

I left the family because you guys have no organization, Everyone is worried about themselves, and not the faction as a whole. Even when told the correct strategy for certain things, People will ignore it and try to rush.

I never saw YOU trying to make a difference Tyler, only ever crying about your losses.

And if organisation was the problem for you, didn't you think of using TS or mumble?

If so why not try organize the troops yourself?
If not good luck without it, the other factions use it too.

I dont care that you left, just dont cry about something you did nothing to help.

Oh and "Everyone" includes you too. Or did you mean "Everyone" but yourself?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:53:19 AM by Stem Sunders »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 10:59:06 AM »

The Family faction consists of 1 to 3 clans; I assume we only have RDA (Also assuming they didn't leave us yet.), and a few veteran FOnline players. We tried to ZC today but was went sour after people did not listen after we pushed back the enemy, and constant looting, and no listening what so ever, during that, enemy returned and before we could get our positions again, half of us were slaughtered and eventually defeated.

I suppose the Family is the most challenging faction, but we require to be united to be on scale with other factions.

Are you referring to this ZC? It did go terribly but I have hope. I agree camping this room was a bad idea this time even though we managed to blast a few of them before they knew we were there.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:00:51 AM by Stem Sunders »

Xtreme

• Wanderer
  • They fog the mind as they cleanse the body
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 11:26:02 AM »

Grim reapers are playing with vtech

Kane

• Wanderer
  • Peace through Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 01:05:30 PM »

We got 10 people that can be gathered at max on ONE day in the week, so no point in ZC, all we can do is random pking with solo/duo groups. So yes, there will be weaker faction, family will stay dead, people will leave ths faction, it was also intended?

Stem Sunders

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 04:07:58 PM »

We got 10 people that can be gathered at max on ONE day in the week, so no point in ZC, all we can do is random pking with solo/duo groups. So yes, there will be weaker faction, family will stay dead, people will leave ths faction, it was also intended?
Its most likly not intentional but removing one faction will cause more unbalance than it would fix. As long as there is 1 player in family its not dead by definition if you dont like it then do what you propose and leave there is no point sitting around complaining that the faction is weaker rather than just playing the game or moving on, right?

And as long as those 10 players are willing who says theres no point in ZC?

I really don't think you're looking at it from the right angle, while BB's and lawyers were fighting, myself and a detachment of players managed to sneak around them all unnoticed and take their fallen comrades gear. Before they knew it was gone so were we. we then came back 5 minutes later and took care of the few that lagged behind. And while those two factions were licking their wounds we took polymer completely uncontested .
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:18:29 PM by Stem Sunders »

Kane

• Wanderer
  • Peace through Power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 05:03:23 PM »

You must be new there, because gear is easy to get in factions, we currently have tons of stuff, and still increasing, so gear is not the problem but controled zones - in which we don't have any, or any guards, so we're the weakest, enemy found our family gate the best place for pk because they aren't counter attacked, because they know we're low on numbers, all we can do is some random pk or move to other faction - you would ask why - I can answer simply - who wants to lose all the time?

Stem Sunders

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2014, 08:22:29 PM »

You must be new there, because gear is easy to get in factions, we currently have tons of stuff, and still increasing, so gear is not the problem but controled zones - in which we don't have any, or any guards, so we're the weakest, enemy found our family gate the best place for pk because they aren't counter attacked, because they know we're low on numbers, all we can do is some random pk or move to other faction - you would ask why - I can answer simply - who wants to lose all the time?

I think we agree, I'm not sure we are "losing" we're just not doing as well as the others.

I dont think you understood what I meant by the post :s
We beat the PK campers back all the time, and if we don't they get bored VERY quickly.
As for gear being easy to get, well yes and no. Its very easy to armor and arm yourself with something/anything.
However the best gear really adds up in price! (Blood or caps) So dont you think stealing their gear was a good idea, I certainly do. If we get kills on the way all the better.
We need to stop trying to beat them only with brute force and start using some tactics...

E.G
.Gorilla tactics, Hit and run, In and out.
.Mass stealth, Intelligence gathering and disruption.
.Pincer movements (This helps running in a tight squad of roughly 5 so its easier to learn eachothers movements)     
.Diplomacy, Traders and politicians (This one is not likely to take off)

Just a couple more things. Sometimes entering a conflict that it taking place between two other factions is also not a bad idea, it causes disruption and they are already weakened from fighting each other.
And IF ITS POSSIBLE, say hello to the enemy sometimes you will be surprised how far it gets you.

I'm no tactician, I'm a medic but we need to do somthing brother!

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:31:09 PM by Stem Sunders »

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2014, 08:29:00 PM »

Just a couple more things. Sometimes entering a conflict that it taking place between two other factions is also not a bad idea, it causes disruption and they are already weakened from fighting each other.
And IF ITS POSSIBLE, say hello to the enemy sometimes you will be surprised how far it gets you.

You re new in Fonline ?. It is basically named sandwich and its biggest lame tactics.

LOL medic :D. I am also medic but I prefer small guns :D

Today we also made some runs thorugh Layers' grounds and we managed to kill some people.

We will try participate more in pvp at weekend(my small gang from family).

Stem Sunders

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2014, 08:36:59 PM »

You re new in Fonline ?. It is basically named sandwich and its biggest lame tactics.

LOL medic :D. I am also medic but I prefer small guns :D

Today we also made some runs thorugh Layers' grounds and we managed to kill some people.

We will try participate more in pvp at weekend(my small gang from family).

Yeah I'm new, still trying to figure everything out but I'm trying real hard :3
discussions with other players really helps.
I'm sure it is already a well known tactic, I didn't know it was considered "lame"
I also prefer small guns.
Good work on your kills today! We could team up sometime, for the good of the family.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 08:40:13 PM by Stem Sunders »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip