Author Topic: Unaimed Shot Needs Love  (Read 3143 times)

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Unaimed Shot Needs Love
« on: October 15, 2014, 02:58:42 PM »

So most of us have figured out how how to maximize DR. If you haven't, well now you know why you die so much. With all of these rerolls many of us have figured out how to minimize Armor Bypasses. If you haven't, well now you know why you get fucked by snipers.

I'll let the cat out of the bag, as there are many ways to achieve it, getting Critical AG over 100% makes you near immune to bypass (I can't say immune, but I haven't been bypassed in a long time).

Now you see where we stand, characters with 17+DT/80 DR and are unbypassable. This is pretty much the design of any character worth a damn.

Something needs to be done to make unaimed shots do more than 10 damage. The server right now is very crit heavy, because unaimed shots are shit. There needs to be a DR modifier to single unaimed shot attacks. This would benefit assault rifles, shotguns, and pistols.

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Unaimed Shot Needs Love
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 06:27:29 PM »

Orrrrr.

Now stay with me here, but, maybe it shouldn't be possible to get so high in DR (also so high in critical resistance). I have seen people like this everywhere, and it is quite ridiculous, even aimed shots struggle to hurt them, melee weapons are about the only way to bring them down easily.

Certain things give way too much DR really. The DR module for example, but also +15% from voodoo!??!?!? Adrenaline rush gives 10 and toughness 5 thats 2 perks worth of DR in one drug that also boosts speed? Dayum boiy that is some gooooood shit.

Adrenaline rush should be all DT too, a flat DT rate that builds up instead of DR.

I feel like 70% should be the max DR possible, and you should have to go out of your way to achieve it.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip