Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: PvP help.  (Read 10798 times)

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: PvP help.
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2014, 09:53:56 PM »

bah -_-

Oki what about

With Fast shot, not sure about second trait though.
Also what suggestion is their for secondary tag skills.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:03:27 PM by Nunn »

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 02:41:08 AM »

Sorry for the double post/bump, just want to finish this build soon so i can play again :P

Would Bruiser be a good choice? If AG isn't that important then it could be effectively used to gain 2 skill points in exchange for a bit of AP generation.
Similar thing with small frame, at the cost of being knocked down more i could get 1 skill point.

With Secondary skill points, should i take both First Aid and Doctor or would i be better tagging 1 so i can put skill points after 24 in the other?

paragon

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2014, 02:59:38 AM »

Sorry for the double post/bump, just want to finish this build soon so i can play again :P

Would Bruiser be a good choice? If AG isn't that important then it could be effectively used to gain 2 skill points in exchange for a bit of AP generation.
Similar thing with small frame, at the cost of being knocked down more i could get 1 skill point.

With Secondary skill points, should i take both First Aid and Doctor or would i be better tagging 1 so i can put skill points after 24 in the other?

Bruiser is one of the best traits as I see it now. I didn't check what char and role you gonna play, so think if it suits you, and pick it if you didn't find anything else. Or just pick only 1 trait.

Don't go for small frame, if you fall you hit the ground running. That's where lives usually stop.

I'd say don't go for both FA and doc tagged. Better choose something else. Bleedover still will help you before 24 so you'll be alright.

Hail

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2014, 04:57:37 AM »

I believe with 10 INT and Educated you will still lack SP to get your SG to 250%.

Yes, you need 675 skill points from 75 to 250 if my math is right. Means you need to take skilled and 10 Int with gifted for 250 skill.You will have 690 skill points.

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2014, 08:13:42 AM »

Ive ended up on:

Bruiser, Fast Shot
Tagged: Energy, Traps, First Aid

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2014, 09:51:09 PM »

AS far as PVP goes, I'd would really, really, really, think about the finesse and small frame perks.   Your build looks very similar to my single-player FO2 build, and when I tried doing it in Fonline it works miserably. 

Finesse is an incredibly double edged sword as the damage you do is pretty minimal (+ 30 pct DR...ouch) but you get lotsa knockouts and crippling shots and whatnot.   With this type of build you almost NEED to have buddies or you just get mobbed (literally.)

EDIT:  Also I chose both Doc and FA to tag, and it helps quite a bit.  Especially for the fact that you need to have 150% doc skill to use defibs. (no bleedover with perks and item usage)

Number of players doesn't mean that they are all either well equipped or interested in defending our interests :P Most seem to be either looting with crap gear or spamming assignments.

You keep on living in ignorance land where Vtec is getting oppressed by the other factions.  The family sees more Vtec raiders at its gates than any other faction period.  Not to mention every single time i log on half of the map or more is blue.  Not to derail topic, but yeah right.

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2014, 10:11:25 PM »

Oppressed? hardly but that doesn't mean we don't have the same issues with factions camping our gate, its a regular occurrence for a lawyer or BB group to have a crack at our gate considering we have one of the higher player usages.
In terms of Map coverage that's primarily due to Time zones, Vtec has a larger American population so during their peak hours the map turns more blue, once that period is over the map turns back to Grey, or whatever Colour BB is.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 10:14:45 PM by Nunn »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2014, 10:12:37 PM »

Grey are Lawyers, learn your fellow enemies please ;).
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Nunn

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2014, 10:14:08 PM »

I meant grey and what colour BB is :P not that BB is grey.

Im very bad at forming sentences >.<
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip