Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: We are going to miss you :(  (Read 16823 times)

Oleg

We are going to miss you :(
« on: February 20, 2015, 11:51:04 PM »

Caboose a.k.a. Andy has decided to switch factions. I think that Naossono's comment has had a profound effect on him.
My answer to frost about it.
http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2260.20

You seem more honest than Paragon about it, which is good. If you could start to fix the situation, it would be even better. The other factions would welcome the change.
He feels that he isn't getting enough of a challenge when swarming in PvP with other Vtecs. Whether he decides to join the Lawyers or the few Brahmin Boys, we are going to miss you bud.

Caboose, you were a great teammate and a good sport. Your helpful attitude towards new players is what kept me actively engaged in the Fonline AoP community.

Vtecs, let us say adios and goodbye to our fellow mate.

Goodnight sweet prince. We are going to really miss you. :'(

-Oleg

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: We are going to miss you :(
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 12:57:40 AM »

He feels that he isn't getting enough of a challenge when swarming in PvP with other Vtecs.
Exactly why I left V-tec, there is no fun in defeating enemies 10 to 4. Sadly some noob players **cough** paragon **cough** can only play when there's a swarm on.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 03:50:12 AM »

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 04:24:58 AM »

Caboose a.k.a. Andy has decided to switch factions. I think that Naossono's comment has had a profound effect on him.
My answer to frost about it.
http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2260.20

You seem more honest than Paragon about it, which is good. If you could start to fix the situation, it would be even better. The other factions would welcome the change.
He feels that he isn't getting enough of a challenge when swarming in PvP with other Vtecs. Whether he decides to join the Lawyers or the few Brahmin Boys, we are going to miss you bud.

Caboose, you were a great teammate and a good sport. Your helpful attitude towards new players is what kept me actively engaged in the Fonline AoP community.

Vtecs, let us say adios and goodbye to our fellow mate.

Goodnight sweet prince. We are going to really miss you. :'(

-Oleg

Nope
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 04:27:04 AM »

Nope
Dang, got my hopes up and everything.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 04:28:21 AM »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 04:49:56 AM »

On an unrelated subject, I think the penalty for team killing is too harsh, I think it should be encouraged.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 07:55:31 AM »

I see i am quoted on this thread.
I can't make any valuable comment for or agains't Andy/V-TEC currently, as i mostly don't play these days, and when i do, it is out of factions.

But cheers to those blues who will make step to work on this swarm issue. It lasted long enough.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 08:01:49 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

paragon

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 09:30:12 AM »

Oleg, if it happens that playing in v-tec is actually hard, you can ask GMs to move you, I believe they will be glad to help you... and I know, sometimes it's actually hard, when you'r  outnumbered.

FrankenStone

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 12:35:19 PM »

i still se ehim with swarm , pls moderatot delete thread ... its freepost stuff

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 01:22:10 PM »

Oleg, if it happens that playing in v-tec is actually hard,

I guess the right world would be boring and predictable.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 01:53:08 PM »

Never seen nassanao without a swarm, the only player i have not killed. HMMM must be honorable warrior

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 02:29:46 PM »

Never seen nassanao without a swarm, the only player i have not killed. HMMM must be honorable warrior
You never seen nassanao at all.

You might have seen naossano sr, but mostly with half the number of V-TEC/Family during months, as those teams can testify. The number of lawyers only started to increase recently, and i am no longer involved with that flag, or any flag at all. (although, i might come back some day)

Can't tell much about you. With so many blues names, it is hard to keep tracks.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 02:32:36 PM by naossano »

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 02:34:19 PM »

lel fair weather

Oleg

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 03:39:46 PM »

My ultimate goal with this troll post was to make Caboose/Andy and his buddies switch factions so that I wouldn't have to lose more rep points for team killing him in the Core.

He treats this game like a some sort of a competitive e-sport by being extremely hostile and toxic to newer players.

He has even openly admitted to us last night on Mumble that he made 5 new players quit playing the game.

I had to kill him twice last night in the Core and once in the base for shooting his own team in PvP.

What is your ultimate goal Caboose/Andy? To make people quit playing this game because you like base raping so much a la Battlefield? I'm sure the devs love hearing that when they work for free to provide you this game to play.

Do you realize how small the FOnline AoP community and player-base is? This game is already so niche and unknown and on top of that you need the original Fallout 2 to even play it.

Believe me, unlike you or Paragon, I have the testicular fortitude to switch factions. I just have to convince the rest of my platoon to do the same.

And please, stop with the blacklisting threats. They are empty and you are not going to waste your rep points that you have to grind for by team killing other Vtecs that think the same as me about you.

Please stop destroying our hobby and past time by being so negative and inhospitable to new players and regular players alike.

Peace,

PS: as for you naossamo, quit neckbearding the forums :P

FrankenStone

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 04:07:24 PM »

My ultimate goal with this troll post was to make Caboose/Andy and his buddies switch factions so that I wouldn't have to lose more rep points for team killing him in the Core.

He treats this game like a some sort of a competitive e-sport by being extremely hostile and toxic to newer players.

He has even openly admitted to us last night on Mumble that he made 5 new players quit playing the game.

I had to kill him twice last night in the Core and once in the base for shooting his own team in PvP.

What is your ultimate goal Caboose/Andy? To make people quit playing this game because you like base raping so much a la Battlefield? I'm sure the devs love hearing that when they work for free to provide you this game to play.

Do you realize how small the FOnline AoP community and player-base is? This game is already so niche and unknown and on top of that you need the original Fallout 2 to even play it.

Believe me, unlike you or Paragon, I have the testicular fortitude to switch factions. I just have to convince the rest of my platoon to do the same.

And please, stop with the blacklisting threats. They are empty and you are not going to waste your rep points that you have to grind for by team killing other Vtecs that think the same as me about you.

Please stop destroying our hobby and past time by being so negative and inhospitable to new players and regular players alike.

Peace,

first good post ive seen from a tec since a long time :D

paragon

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2015, 04:13:22 PM »

"Believe me, unlike you or Paragon, I have the testicular fortitude to switch factions. I just have to convince the rest of my platoon to do the same."

So the problem is solved (: We'll help you convincing.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2015, 07:17:15 PM »

Damn...

This is even worse that what i thought...

Spore Plants

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2015, 12:24:07 AM »

Peace,

5 star post.
It's the army, we got power in numbers
And that's .9s, .45s, .357s, and M500s

Professor Lemur

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2015, 11:35:23 AM »

Peace,

Edit: Good post. I rike it. It gets my jimmies in a rustle if you know what i mean.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:09:43 PM by Professor Lemur »
Ask on how my ComLang can benefit you today!
Pages: [1] 2 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip