Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Calling all Vtec  (Read 34470 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Vtec
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 09:29:53 AM »

when I'm on I bring the full fucking wrecking force of vtec.
Indeed i noticed that you were often there when there is a swarm to  protect you. It is so nice of you to admit it. But the PVP also exist outside swarm. You would be surprised by what could be done in various other configurations. You would learn a lot. You might get some fun out of it if you survive long enough.

But who would stand on the hill and direct the swarm? Don't be jealous of our numbers and staying power. If you want 3v3 i suggest you log on during the hours of 3-6am GMT. Im sure the npc's could give you some fun also. Go big or go home, that's my motto.

Also I'd prefer I was memorable with my quick deaths, as opposed to you and compeltely forgetable as you do absolutely nothing.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 09:32:33 AM by Caboose »
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »

I was paying a compliment for your remarkable and very rare honesty about swarming and you call it jalousy. About staying in power, you would need to be in power in the first place, or care about power in a game most people play for fun and sport. (some also care about other players, not just their avatar)

About doing absolutly nothing, don't you think it is a bit mean and hypocrite considering the many actions we faced each other and the many actions i took part in other factions when you weren't there ? (like 5 days/week) And i am only mentioning pvp. If i wasn't so used to your overall tone, i might get offended and a bit sad. But unfortunally, you didn't seem to have grown much since last time. Also, i have yet to see you doing something worthwhile for the benefit the server and its players/factions. You know that if you present well your ideas you might get some support outside your inner circle.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:07:37 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 10:36:07 AM »

I was paying a compliment for your remarkable and very rare honesty about swarming and you call it jalousy. About staying in power, you would need to be in power in the first place, or care about power in a game most people play for fun and sport. (some also care about other players, not just their avatar)

About doing absolutly nothing, don't you think it is a bit mean and hypocrite considering the many actions we faced each other and the many actions i took part in other factions when you weren't there ? (like 5 days/week) And i am only mentioning pvp. If i wasn't so used to your overall tone, i might get offended and a bit sad. But unfortunally, you didn't seem to have grown much since last time. Also, i have yet to see you doing something worthwhile for the benefit the server and its players/factions. You know that if you present well your ideas you might get some support outside your inner circle.

You call it Swarm, I call it team. The reason we have staying power and players is we don't infight and bitch. We obviously have very different views on how we play games and what we deem as 'fun'. And guess what? Thats okay. I'm not going to justify myself AGAIN to the likes of you Nao.

I may not be the most techically proficiant player, but I bring the most conseculatively high numbers to the core and if that's not good for the server, I don't know what is. Support out of my inner circle? Vtec is my inner circle, as for the other factions, thats someone elses problem. I bring pvp to a pvp server, what more do you want?

And please don't talk to me about 'balance'. Fights for the last month have seen very equal numbers and against all odds, Vtec has won. There is no excuse for Law to lose by the sheer experience of its players. So again I'm failing to see your point.

I meant no offence by stating you do absolutely nothing, I meant you are nobody of note, just another ego in a 'team' full of ego's.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 11:26:52 AM »

So, when someone ask you to be a bit less selfish and consider your surroundings, that person has a big ego, and not you ? I wouldn't call it different view, but denial. About "balance" this is something many people actually worked on, despite the barrier of color flags, with varying success, but i didn't see you amongs those people. (not saying the current state of the server is the most unbalanced we seen. It is better than some other periods, if we exclude mentioning the BBoys) But if you consider those selfless guys as big egos, i don't know what else to say. Hopefully, you will soften a bit when getting older.

As a side note, when members of a team spend so much time trying to advocate TKing, it doesn't convince me well that there is no infighting in it... But you would say it is different view...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:31:16 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 11:49:46 AM »

So, when someone ask you to be a bit less selfish and consider your surroundings, that person has a big ego, and not you ? I wouldn't call it different view, but denial. About "balance" this is something many people actually worked on, despite the barrier of color flags, with varying success, but i didn't see you amongs those people. (not saying the current state of the server is the most unbalanced we seen. It is better than some other periods, if we exclude mentioning the BBoys) But if you consider those selfless guys as big egos, i don't know what else to say. Hopefully, you will soften a bit when getting older.

As a side note, when members of a team spend so much time trying to advocate TKing, it doesn't convince me well that there is no infighting in it... But you would say it is different view...

Sometimes I think you're playing a completely different game to everyone else. It's like you see things differently from everyone else. I am selfish why? Because we have more players. I DO NOT advocate faction switching. Even your good pal Hellmai worked this out too late. Instead of jumping ship, work on building what you have.
Selfless people? Like who? It's a competative game Nao, not some nancy rpg, we all want to fucking win and thats the end of it. If u wanna hug a gecko go play something else. This game is about completely annihilating your opponant, by any means possible. Sooner you realise this the better.

There is no infighting because we TK. Quicker the solution, the better.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 02:02:15 PM »

Sometimes I think you're playing a completely different game to everyone else. It's like you see things differently from everyone else. I am selfish why? Because we have more players. I DO NOT advocate faction switching. Even your good pal Hellmai worked this out too late. Instead of jumping ship, work on building what you have.
Selfless people? Like who? It's a competative game Nao, not some nancy rpg, we all want to fucking win and thats the end of it. If u wanna hug a gecko go play something else. This game is about completely annihilating your opponant, by any means possible. Sooner you realise this the better.

If you TK your own faction, thats infighting despite what you want to think. And caboose, this is what separates normal human beings from you. All of us aren't hell-bent on "winning" (whatever that means in a game like Fallout) most people are playing this game to enjoy themselves. I think you ARE playing a completley different game from everyone else, because in the AoP I play it's about putting up a good fight and having a good time, not winning by any means neccesary. It seems to me like you take this way too fucking seriously, and to you AoP is some real struggle that you're a part of or some shit. And if not you are just to focused on winning to notice that you have firmly inserted your head up your own ass. Faction switching needs to happen, some factions were never going to be combat capable or organized. You would tell everyone in BBoys to stay? Are you kidding me? Their faction is deader than disco. I tried to stay in the family, I tried to organize people and get them on comms, but at the end of the day they just didn't care to communicate regardless of the situatuation. It's impossible to build on what you have when the foundation is mud. So I switched factions and found people who actually wanted to communicate and have fun, what I'd been trying to do in Family since damn near AoPs launch. Factions aren't some sort of special club, they're just colors and the sooner you realize that, the better. The entire server is not your fucking enemy, but you treat them all like it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2015, 02:15:43 PM »

Caboose you can only win with numbers. It's been proven that when you guys go fight equal numbers or less by 1, you get slaughtered and cry on IRC "we don't have enough people"

30 minutes later V-Tec is 8+ while 60% of lawyers logged off. So please STFU saying you're a "wrecking force"

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2015, 02:22:09 PM »

Yes I agree - having strict terms on ''faction switching'' and the like, does not help PVP - but destroys it.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 02:25:48 PM »

If you TK your own faction, thats infighting despite what you want to think. And caboose, this is what separates normal human beings from you. All of us aren't hell-bent on "winning" (whatever that means in a game like Fallout) most people are playing this game to enjoy themselves. I think you ARE playing a completley different game from everyone else, because in the AoP I play it's about putting up a good fight and having a good time, not winning by any means neccesary. It seems to me like you take this way too fucking seriously, and to you AoP is some real struggle that you're a part of or some shit. And if not you are just to focused on winning to notice that you have firmly inserted your head up your own ass. Faction switching needs to happen, some factions were never going to be combat capable or organized. You would tell everyone in BBoys to stay? Are you kidding me? Their faction is deader than disco. I tried to stay in the family, I tried to organize people and get them on comms, but at the end of the day they just didn't care to communicate regardless of the situatuation. It's impossible to build on what you have when the foundation is mud. So I switched factions and found people who actually wanted to communicate and have fun, what I'd been trying to do in Family since damn near AoPs launch. Factions aren't some sort of special club, they're just colors and the sooner you realize that, the better. The entire server is not your fucking enemy, but you treat them all like it.

Spoken like a true loser.

Smalltime smacked you down about TK and I'll smack you down about faction switchers. I have no problem with people leaving dead factions, I have problems with people moving every night to different characters in different factions. You need to get real, kid. Every fucker plays Fonline to win.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2015, 02:46:43 PM »

Smalltime smacked you down about TK and I'll smack you down about faction switchers. I have no problem with people leaving dead factions, I have problems with people moving every night to different characters in different factions. You need to get real, kid. Every fucker plays Fonline to win.

Then I was in misunderstood your stance on faction switching. Winning might be fun, and its hard to deny thats the end goal of every faction, but it isn't the only reason I ( or many others) play. I don't know what you can't understand about that. Most of us are here because we love fallout , not because we see the server as a leaderboard.

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 05:06:31 PM »

Oh my, is the hell frozen? The sky fell on earth? Lawyers start to advocate gaming "for fun", not "for win". The faction which representing face is STALKER. The faction which eagerly swarmed V-Tec and Family when was capable of it. For sure, the are a number of players playing for fun, but I think they are minority. The word "game" itself presume the concepts of "winning" and "losing". Anyway, I never heard of or seen any information about Caboose switching faction and playing against V-Tec at any stance. Be it good times or bad times, he always tried to stitch together a squad and lead it to death or glory. There could be different opinions on his play style or personal attitude, but in my eyes he earned respect for staying robust about faction switching and taking responsibility when it really matters.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 05:32:12 PM »

VTEC

GOT

WREKT

xddddddddddd

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 07:56:17 PM »

STALKER'S MUM

GOT

WREKT

xddddddddddd

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2015, 08:14:33 PM »

dude. quit. again.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »

Then I was in misunderstood your stance on faction switching. Winning might be fun, and its hard to deny thats the end goal of every faction, but it isn't the only reason I ( or many others) play. I don't know what you can't understand about that. Most of us are here because we love fallout , not because we see the server as a leaderboard.

Then RP next session and watch as your entire faction is wiped from the face of the planet.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2015, 12:01:02 AM »

Well my mom did die in a vehicle wreck so gj teela  :)

Dayem caboose, I'll be laughing hard if the faction you're in gets liberated first  ;D

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2015, 02:30:20 AM »

Oh my, is the hell frozen? The sky fell on earth? Lawyers start to advocate gaming "for fun", not "for win".

I don't speak for the entirety of a faction.  Im a person, not a figurehead.

FrankenStone

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2015, 10:34:12 AM »

Oh my, is the hell frozen? The sky fell on earth? Lawyers start to advocate gaming "for fun", not "for win".

yeh thats some good mode , lawyers have military mind were everybody can be free ... we dont need any leaders to have fun

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2015, 11:03:58 AM »

yeh thats some good mode , lawyers have military mind were everybody can be free ... we dont need any leaders to have fun

I'll remember that for next time you quit aop or have a 32 line crying fit on IRC.

FrankenStone

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2015, 11:38:28 AM »

I'll remember that for next time you quit aop or have a 32 line crying fit on IRC.

remember one thing , courier never cries
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip