Author Topic: Lower price for mega powerfist  (Read 6050 times)

Aco

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Lower price for mega powerfist
« on: September 24, 2014, 02:25:38 AM »

At the moment its a crisis, There is many people crafting these unbelievable priced items just to clear out shops in the heart shops. Nobody buys these items and are too easy to craft to be worth 800-1800$ at shops.
Its all I'm ever seeing in these Heart shops. I really suggest you guys lower the price of this item.

Doobee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Lower price for mega powerfist
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 02:54:20 AM »

There is no point in lowering the price. It simply shouldnt be adequate currency.

Perteks

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 03:41:27 AM »

I'm sure that MPF even shouldn't be buyable by heart npc's
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:40:19 AM by Perteks »

PyrO

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 03:48:00 AM »

What is the issue with having mega power fists buyable from the npc's if the same npc sells you mk3 armor and 50 cal BMG rifles?
However as those fists can easily kill you, so they are viable in pvp, I think a high price is fine.

ProstituteChester

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 04:14:14 AM »

What is the issue with having mega power fists buyable from the npc's if the same npc sells you mk3 armor and 50 cal BMG rifles?
However as those fists can easily kill you, so they are viable in pvp, I think a high price is fine.

The issue isn't that MPF is buyable, people are selling them to the vendor for insane amounts. You can make 3 mega fists for under 1000 caps and sell/trade them to the heart vendor for a rocket launcher or however many caps he has. I have seen some people just camping the vendor all day buying out all the materials and robo hands and constantly selling MPF for huge profit. (the same people who are buying robo hands for 150 each all day even though they could easily afford to pay double that). I would like to think this is a bug and not intentional.

PyrO

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 05:26:40 AM »

You should not forget that the npcs sells for way more than he buys stuff. You get roughly 450 caps for each mega powerfist. And sure thing you earn caps with it but they also need to spend it elsewhere. It's not an infinite caps thing that gets you 1000 caps each time without an limit. I personally do not see any reason for changing though. (materials cost too you know)

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 06:03:12 AM »

i reported that to one of devs like week ago because i didnt wanted to publish this on forum
answer was that it will be "PROBABLY" fixed (ofc wasnt).. and when i told him that it should be fixed quickly because its abusable then he started ignoring me..
some players made really HUGE amounts of caps on this bug or "exploit", compared to normal playing its very fast way to get caps
1 MPF 700+ caps in heart, its rlly out of control because that merchant have thounsads of caps very often comapred to rest which does have 0 of them for like 24/7.. and its so funny how price of energy transformers skyrocketed up just because of it  ;D
small example  ;)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 12:14:13 PM by Seki »

TheTylerLee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 06:05:17 AM »

I agree, We should take all caps out of all shops. No one should have caps.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 06:07:12 AM »

Lower the price you get for selling MPF a bit but also make the heart vendor accept all other high T2 items but only in good condition (As in stuff that needs two crafts to make to prevent some abuse at least, such as MPF, M1C, Laser Rifle ext. and Desert eagle .50 extended)

--> Less time spent gearing up and more time spent pvping. And now there's a use for all the guns you have in your room/platoon that nobody uses.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 06:08:51 AM by RazorRamon »

Daro

• Wanderer
  • Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 06:10:34 AM »

I don't know why is he buying Mega Power Fist and don't want to buy items like DKS-501 or DSR50.

With 200 persuasion you can sell him Mega Power Fist (100% condition) for 888 caps. Dunno why he pays so much. It's stupid. For Support Combat mk3, Combat Armor mk3 or Faction Armor mk2 he pays only 500 caps. I found only 2 items that can be sold for more than Mega Power Fist. Gatling Laser - 1100 caps and Rocket Launcher - 1000 caps. Even for MG42 which you can't craft or buy, he offers only 800 caps.

Doobee

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 06:16:44 AM »

I don't know why is he buying Mega Power Fist and don't want to buy items like DKS-501 or DSR50.

With 200 persuasion you can sell him Mega Power Fist (100% condition) for 888 caps. Dunno why he pays so much. It's stupid. For Support Combat mk3, Combat Armor mk3 or Faction Armor mk2 he pays only 500 caps. I found only 2 items that can be sold for more than Mega Power Fist. Gatling Laser - 1100 caps and Rocket Launcher - 1000 caps. Even for MG42 which you can't craft or buy, he offers only 800 caps.
Now I hope everybody understands finaly

ProstituteChester

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 08:53:48 AM »

Working as intended I'm sure
Spoiler for Hiden:

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 11:20:59 AM »

:(
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip