Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Reballance critical shoots  (Read 10352 times)

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Reballance critical shoots
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 06:05:00 AM »

I'm going to disagree here.
Crits do absolutely nothing if you actually plan your build properly.
For a good tip, I advice people to invest in charisma and a good squad leader. I'm even willing to say that charisma is the most OP SPECIAL stat in the game.

You re playing sniper?

Perteks

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 09:55:39 AM »

Offtopic :
Spoiler for Hiden:
I remember, back when my PC was shitty as hell, that instead of playin in spikes, I decided to finish the game with only one character and the rest were only mules :-) And I dont remember name of the mission but there is a mission where you need to rescue your fellow soldiers and stay away from mutant base in top left corner. I didnt care :D I killed all the mutants with that one character, sniper by the way and I also recall loading the game like 15 times at one point because of one stupid mutant with browning + loading penetrating ammo :) He ranged instakilled me so many times  :'(

There were 2 muties with browning actually :P you could kill them with nades and sneak

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2014, 10:51:28 AM »

Offtopic :
Spoiler for Hiden:
I remember, back when my PC was shitty as hell, that instead of playin in spikes, I decided to finish the game with only one character and the rest were only mules :-) And I dont remember name of the mission but there is a mission where you need to rescue your fellow soldiers and stay away from mutant base in top left corner. I didnt care :D I killed all the mutants with that one character, sniper by the way and I also recall loading the game like 15 times at one point because of one stupid mutant with browning + loading penetrating ammo :) He ranged instakilled me so many times  :'(

There were 2 muties with browning actually :P you could kill them with nades and sneak
Ye you could make rapetrain and lure them with grenade but You have to do in that way and mutant cant shoot even 1 time cuz You will lose very expensive and rare uranium ammo(like mission with gauss cannon in Scott City)

Perteks

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 10:56:35 AM »

Offtopic :
Spoiler for Hiden:

Ye you could make rapetrain and lure them with grenade but You have to do in that way and mutant cant shoot even 1 time cuz You will lose very expensive and rare uranium ammo(like mission with gauss cannon in Scott City)

Erm no, you could just get down near some fence and hex nade them
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip