Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Question for V Techs  (Read 24983 times)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Question for V Techs
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 03:08:44 PM »

I used PA only because Courier told me to. Sorry guys.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 03:08:53 PM »

If you are tired of it, do something, move one of your platoons to BBoys. It is not the first time someone tell you this. Don't act all innocent.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:14:13 PM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

FrankenStone

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 03:15:56 PM »

come in pa when theres any real opponent and not some timer by 1 or 2 ...

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 03:25:08 PM »

I'm sorry I forgot Sylvicius is the only person with PA on server, how stupid of me. Iirc someone else we know quite often brought PA to small scale fights, but heck, he must have ran out.

Fights versus New Order was the most fun I've had this season, win or lose they made us think.

Courier you really are in a crying mood tonight.

What do you want us to do? Give me a solution? How do we stop randoms going for pvp?
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 03:29:19 PM »

If you are tired of it, do something, move one of your platoons to BBoys. It is not the first time someone tell you this. Don't act all innocent.

Why should I switch faction? I want to play vtec and I played vtec when it was just me, Teela and Suff showing up for fights. I dont have an alt on another faction and I don't have a Rat character.

FrankenStone

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 03:30:14 PM »

I'm sorry I forgot Sylvicius is the only person with PA on server, how stupid of me. Iirc someone else we know quite often brought PA to small scale fights, but heck, he must have ran out.

Fights versus New Order was the most fun I've had this season, win or lose they made us think.

What do you want us to do? Give me a solution? How do we stop randoms going for pvp?

do what u want u already have zero opponent becoz of your overall behaviour there are many solutions dont join randoms for example , let them go alone ... only fights now going on is when u are lucky that some random family is online or some leftover at laws ...

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 03:33:24 PM »

do what u want u already have zero opponent becoz of your overall behaviour there are many solutions dont join randoms for example , let them go alone ... only fights now going on is when u are lucky that some random family is online or some leftover at laws ...

So you concede, Vtec win?

FrankenStone

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 03:44:09 PM »

dude what win , server is or will be dead go roleplay with barrels and train your twats against sporeplants

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 04:07:42 PM »

dude what win , server is or will be dead go roleplay with barrels and train your twats against sporeplants

There will be peace in our time.

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 04:09:57 PM »

cabose bigest ego maniac you meybe rule now but time will come and your ass will blister

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 04:16:27 PM »

cabose bigest ego maniac you meybe rule now but time will come and your ass will blister

I understand you are upset. Things will get better, friend.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 04:32:24 PM »

1 person doing ZC?... then I believe you can not kill what's already dead.

As I said, we like to play in team. Bring team, so we don't have to do what we don't like: go 1v1.

Also I have to say, toilet camping / running from pvp for an hour certainly are not better for server population, how you think.

+ This

Do you honeslty think we stand gathering at the grid for one person in Enterprise?

I am so tired of people crying about overkill - if you don't want to die, don't come with one person. Look at server population, now check how many Lawyers are online. If server population is 20 and there are only 2 Lawyers on, chances are the rest will be V-tec or Family. Why try and cap Enterprise with one person in this instance? You think we should just not come?

We are so tired of being accused of encouraging swarm, we joke about it on the forums and in game, but personally I am tired of it.
I now only call for gather at grid when we don't have numbers, or PM people on mumble/forums.
But you guys do not help yourselves. The amount of times we've come with 5v5 family or lawyers for example, only to have BB's or Rats hiding in sewers or another zones has made alot of us no longer care.

All I can suggest is that Lawyers/Family/BB's recruit from your friends IRL and get some new blood involved.

And for the love of god move or delete V-tec recruitment in starting zone for a month or so.

Afterthought: How do you suggest we stop players entering the core???

its your own fault u see a timer which goes by 1 or 2 and u decide to come with minimum 4 which kinda sucks , i ahve seen it bymyself many times often silvicyius comes also with a PA to troll the enemy which is kinda lame , u could rather choose to go with same number and say ok lets keep it fair ... but u dont do . u do quite the opposite shit when theres a real enemy , when i was fighting with windrunner and the other laws u were wrecked easily but all the time we needed to wait 30 min for any action dunno why but thats a reason why people also lost interest , u rush smaller amount of people and dont show up when theres enemy such kinda behaviour really sucks ...

There is a feeling in a lot of the other factions which agree with this.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 04:47:36 PM »

2 Lawyers and 2 Family were fighting in Walmart for a long time last night.

Lawyers didn't win one fight but at least it was enjoyable because there were equal numbers and a wide array of different tactics used.

Having to deal with being constantly out numbered in any ZC is very demoralising and I think it is something that needs to be considered by the guilty party. If V Techs see 2 people contesting a zone, they will not send two to fight - they will always send more. I know it is seen as good tactics (Why be out numbered when you can swarm?) but it is not fun.

TWATS comment is false because there are VERY few occasions when V Techs are out numbered or ''ambushed''. His comment is more vitriol than constructive.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 04:48:18 PM »

I have a lot of respect for you, but to come in PA with 4 others against one lawyer is shocking.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 04:49:09 PM »

Give the attitude a break and interact on a rational level please, brother.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 04:49:32 PM »

Could you be more specific on what he rules ?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 04:51:59 PM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 05:03:01 PM »

Give the attitude a break and interact on a rational level please, brother.

I give you three questions and you answer none of them, you don't want a discussion, you want to cry. Please stop crying and try and enter this conversation on even a slightly more intelligent level or you really will see irrational, brother.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 05:04:57 PM »

ok . I play the most . For the last month or so I have been in the core the most . Everyone knows I work at home and play day and night. If one of you asked us for 3v3, lets say, we may oblige. If you start capping at 2 we assume you have more. If you wanted a fair fight then you would ask for one. If you don't set up rules then we cannot break any rules. We want to fight and I will agree to fight with rules sometimes. If you sit in a toilet then I will bring as many twats as I can to come find you.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 05:06:50 PM »

ok . I play the most . For the last month or so I have been in the core the most . Everyone knows I work at home and play day and night. If one of you asked us for 3v3, lets say, we may oblige. If you start capping at 2 we assume you have more. If you wanted a fair fight then you would ask for one. If you don't set up rules then we cannot break any rules. We want to fight and I will agree to fight with rules sometimes. If you sit in a toilet then I will bring as many twats as I can to come find you.

Oh snap! V-Tec Twat Swarm just kicked in, yo!

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2015, 05:07:52 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
1 person doing ZC?... then I believe you can not kill what's already dead.

As I said, we like to play in team. Bring team, so we don't have to do what we don't like: go 1v1.

Also I have to say, toilet camping / running from pvp for an hour certainly are not better for server population, how you think.

+ This

Do you honeslty think we stand gathering at the grid for one person in Enterprise?

I am so tired of people crying about overkill - if you don't want to die, don't come with one person. Look at server population, now check how many Lawyers are online. If server population is 20 and there are only 2 Lawyers on, chances are the rest will be V-tec or Family. Why try and cap Enterprise with one person in this instance? You think we should just not come?

We are so tired of being accused of encouraging swarm, we joke about it on the forums and in game, but personally I am tired of it.
I now only call for gather at grid when we don't have numbers, or PM people on mumble/forums.
But you guys do not help yourselves. The amount of times we've come with 5v5 family or lawyers for example, only to have BB's or Rats hiding in sewers or another zones has made alot of us no longer care.

All I can suggest is that Lawyers/Family/BB's recruit from your friends IRL and get some new blood involved.

And for the love of god move or delete V-tec recruitment in starting zone for a month or so.

Afterthought: How do you suggest we stop players entering the core???

its your own fault u see a timer which goes by 1 or 2 and u decide to come with minimum 4 which kinda sucks , i ahve seen it bymyself many times often silvicyius comes also with a PA to troll the enemy which is kinda lame , u could rather choose to go with same number and say ok lets keep it fair ... but u dont do . u do quite the opposite shit when theres a real enemy , when i was fighting with windrunner and the other laws u were wrecked easily but all the time we needed to wait 30 min for any action dunno why but thats a reason why people also lost interest , u rush smaller amount of people and dont show up when theres enemy such kinda behaviour really sucks ...

There is a feeling in a lot of the other factions which agree with this.

The situation is however, that you don't know enemy numbers from ticker. And that you, as a v-tec, don't know if its lawyers, lawyers and family, lawyers and family and BB or lawyers and family and BB and factionless you're up against.

I've spend god how many hours in core waiting for an enemy that doesn't come. I don't think this Vtec specific. I think its a part of playing on an underpopulated server.

You can't hold Vtec responsible for the fact that you don't have the numbers.

You can't call 5 people a swarm.

You can't blame Vtec for not showing to fights if the only fcking faction that is fighting is Vtec. Must have been at least a month that I last saw a fight that didn't involve Vtec.

I want a healthy and balanced player base as much as anyone else. But posts like these don't really work towards that mutual goal in a constructive manner now do they Matthew?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 05:11:12 PM by Teela »
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip