Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Operation Promote Aop on Reddit  (Read 11188 times)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Operation Promote Aop on Reddit
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 12:28:47 PM »

At least, we have funbox.

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2016, 04:32:28 PM »

i alwes suggested  SENDING SCIENTIST CARAVAN (or any other) to CORE to collect specimen of DUNO SOMETHING, and if it survives back your faction gets bump in CAPS or TECH or something. OFC you have to guard it and other factions will attack it to get CAPS and prevent you from  progressing

+Good thing with this it eazy brakes camping and makes fight progress from map to map. CARAVAN is uncontrollable, NEWER STOPS until its CAPTURED/DESTROYED
ONLY TIME IT STOPS IS TO COLLECT SPECIMENT FOR A 1min EXAMPLE

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 07:36:32 AM »

At least, we have funbox.
+9999

I am no devellopper, so i can't guess how much time it took to implement that, but this is was of the most awesome features that were recently put on the server.

It isn't overpowered or mandatory, but still rewarding, it is random, it encourage you to roam the city, encourage you to go in zones that you wouldn't otherwise, and it is quite simple mecanic. The mini-boss thing is quite imperfect but the concept nice too. The weather thing is nice too. I would rather love much more things like that, than more PVP changelogs. It give  more life into the city without creating new quests. (quest would be nice too, but i assume the task takes even longer to implement)
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip