Author Topic: [MECH] Flamer  (Read 2685 times)

Oliver

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
[MECH] Flamer
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:44:59 AM »

100% common flamer not accepted by traiders.

For improved flamer place for reload on icon are shortly, some times you clik on image and can't reload becoase you touch wrong place of image, where is not area of execution.

Lidae

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • Wasteland scientist
    • View Profile
Re: [MECH] Flamer
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 08:03:15 AM »

I believe regular flamer is considered tier 1, which I think is not accepted by some traders. I could be wrong though.

The reloading thing sounds mysterious, if I understand you correctly. The whole weapon box, except for where the aiming icon is (and it shouldn't be there for the flamer), should allow you to reload. This is the same for all weapons. If anything it might be that the callback to clicking the weapon box is intercepted by the (invisible) aiming icon. Is that where you tried to click?

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 01:14:47 PM »

Regular flamer is currently noted as T2 in its description. I think it should probably be T1.

Tried reloading multiple times with improved flamer, it worked perfectly for me. Though, it has currently no mode labels, and since it's subject to Partial Reload, probably Oliver got a bit confused.

Oliver

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 02:59:34 PM »

1. Place which dont reload your flamer.
2. This combat shotgun have more than 50% of deterioration and tier 2. But it is not acceptable.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip