Author Topic: Item condition and quality degradation!  (Read 4222 times)

Hawk

Item condition and quality degradation!
« on: February 10, 2017, 03:52:15 AM »

Recently the items began to loose it's condition very fast, as well quality deteriorates after one single repair in 80% of cases. Can you please do something about that? Because I don't want to have full base with ''Garbage'' quality stuff, already ''Cool'' quality items stand only one decent battle... same for the guns. The minigun is even out of questions...Please change, make ''Perfect'' and ''Outstanding'' items last longer in good condition. And for repairs, make for example a concrete number of possible repairs, like after 3 repairs, quality of item degrades. Thanks in advance!

Kurwier

• Wanderer
  • Arizona Nigga with a 12 Gauge and a grudge
    • View Profile
Re: Item condition and quality degradation!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 12:40:58 PM »

yeah i can confirm many items loose quality level after each repair, also engineer and science skill doesnt seem to increase anymore ... maybe a bug.

Ranforius

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:48:28 PM »

Well I think in current state of server it isn't too big problem because most of us have over 100k faction cash so I don't think so it will be changed soon :/

FuckYou

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 05:21:30 AM »

Well I think in current state of server it isn't too big problem because most of us have over 100k faction cash so I don't think so it will be changed soon :/
Anyway it is highly disturbed, I have over 800 engineering and science and I still loose quality after every repair. I used to have  over 150 repair kits, now I have less than 30...
 It is rather minor problem so devs can fix it quickly. Do not wait with it to server wipe or you will forgot about it or just let it be.

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip