Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nerf M1C and 14mm  (Read 11155 times)

Kurwier

Re: Nerf M1C and 14mm
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 09:39:38 PM »

well, I don't mind sralker being stupid.

your deductive ability isn't good enough to find out:
1. I just have made 1 shot
a) it's logged
b) you can see tracer
c) I'm lacking 1 ammo
d) action dynamics and character positions shows that nobody else could do that

2. I made 49 damage with M1C critical hit, which is logged. BTW my build has 10 IN + 10 LK, just in case

3. Yes, in the same time I got laser rifle shot, you can see tracer as well. Although it doesn't matter.

I can upload the vid of the fight, anyway. But it's a pleasure that sralker shows that he's isn't good enough in data analysis to talk about weapon balance.

well and now ? sralker talks about aimed shots and u talk about some unaimed shot which obviusly had a low roll... where is the conclusion now ?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:16:18 PM by Kurwier »

Kurwier

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 09:45:46 PM »

Mozam builds most definitely exist, and yeah deagle has a short ass range too, whoop dee fuckin doo.
Apparently choosing mozam shotty makes a mozam build  ::) Please do tell the SPECIAL and Tags of a mozam build. 14mm and deagle don't have short range, compared to some other pistols they have a lot.

And These weapons werent used much before the introduction of mozam, and if it gets removed theyre going to be put down again, people aren't going to use them.
People haven't bothered to use them. Look at needler for example, no one has used it for a while then out of no where, one guy uses it, its strong as fuck, next thing you know entire server is using them just begging for it to be nerfed.

Now I don't know why you love mozam so much, its like the only thing you can play. You complain you can't play avenger, burster, rocket, anything else but you can only play with mozam. This perk is just way too noob friendly, especially now since you can just hold click and you'll shoot people. Now combine that with 14mm which deals an average of 60 damage and can critical up to 100, its just stupid.

Laugh all you want, as I'm a self-admitted noob, but here's what I had put together for Mozam/Medic

5 5 5 1 8 10 6

FS + Blind Luck

TAG: SG, FA+DOC

Perks: Actionboy, SHD, Dr. Strangelove, Crit Strength, A Rush, Lifegiver, BROF, Mozam

well seems to be some solid SPECIAL , i would just swap 2 points from AG to INT other then that only perks hurting my eyes especially when u say its a medic build.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 09:50:28 PM by Kurwier »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 11:01:32 PM »

Yep exactly what courier said, you used unaimed. You expected to hit for 80+ unaimed  ::)

I find it cute when the bitch tries acting all high and mighty  :-*

clochard

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2015, 06:47:29 AM »

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=184528test49.jpg

Low aimed criticals can happen (evaded mean something), you can even make a shot under 30.
My point here is: no need to nerf weapons, but either perks or critical system for the head shots.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:51:00 AM by clochard »

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2015, 06:51:51 AM »

Yep exactly what courier said, you used unaimed. You expected to hit for 80+ unaimed  ::)

I find it cute when the bitch tries acting all high and mighty  :-*

at least he knows what hes talking about

unaimed crits and aimed crits do the same damage you noobs

no wonder courier and stalker got kicked from lawyers, they dont learn game mechanics after playing for 1year+

Kurwier

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2015, 10:01:12 AM »

i highly doubt that they do same damage since there must be some kind of different multiplyer on higher rolls , not to talk about bypass stuff ...

was something like x3 and 3.5 for eyes before i think on 3-6th crit strenght rolls after the nerf its something around the half but still lower rolls have lower multiplyer or atleast should have , unaimed from vanilla system got only 1.5 dmg on first 3 rolls and on the last 3 ; x2 multiplyer ...

so what u saying ramen is bullshit and doesnt would make sense ...

bypass is another thing and i dont know how its exactly working here but normally it should reduce your overall DT and DR by dividing it by some number , since its no fixed value like in other fonlines i guess its depending from % of bypass but still there must be some multiplyer since 100% bypass on other fonlines wud be having a too heavy dmg multiplyer ... from what i know trolloaded uses fixed value of 25% or in aop terms 75% which results into 4x dmg according to their wiki but more likely x3.

example for trolloaded:

lazerrifle with bypass in the eyez against a ca mk2 helmet is something like from 40% dr > 10% and  from 6 dt > 1.5 dt > base dmg is 50 - 60 > 48.5 - 58.5 > ~ 43 - 52 with highest critstrenght roll in eyez x3.5dmg multiplyer = 150.5 - 182 dmg with KO , Blind , Bypass (notice that its highest roll , most rolls against some propper target will be lower which have different crit effect rolls / combinations for effects like KOs Blindness and Bypasses and so on... on some rolls its roll with luck at some its end and so on) from my experience while playing with some sniper most the damage against propper targets while you have good equipment yourself is around something like ~100 for aimed eyeshots , since trolloaded provides various modifiers via player perks and armors and bonuses that are comming from crafted gear and weapons ( attacker , defender ) that modify the crit strenght rolls i think its pretty good balanced in that terms ... for example in aop i havent seen any stuff which could reduce the crit strenght rolls or anything which modifies it defense wise , all i see is rough sytsem were the idea was to give armors certain traits and perks like stonewall / plated gloves against various crit effect rolls , still it lacks other traits and perks which cover the the other criteffect rolls such as AG and PE furthermore it clearly lacks something that provides some negative value to crit strenght rolls for defensive purposes, not even MoS does that like on reloaded , AoP got no Bonehead playertrait like trolloaded and so on ... but AoP has wide weapon perks which gives huge buffs for crit strength rolls plus criteffect rolls even something in favor of bypasses which is a bit odd in terms of balance ...

back to AoP:

ok thats what wiki says : partialBypass = 30 + (30 * (55 - ((21 - L) * L) / 2)) / 45 ; A partialBypass value of 100 means the entire armor is ignored (it's as if you wear no armor at all), and a value of 0 means there is no bypass at all.

so only Luck affects the partial bypass value according to the wiki , ofcourse everything after the roll vs AG , i do also believe that any dmg multiplyer that is multiplied is multiplied before the bypass happen because 100% bypass and multiplication afterwards would be GG... dunno why 100% bypasses were made possible in first way anyway when i look at it now ...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:29:05 AM by Kurwier »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »

no wonder courier and stalker got kicked from lawyers, they dont learn game mechanics after playing for 1year+
Well we pretty much explained why we left on IRC soo...

I don't know why you can't comprehend that.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=184528test49.jpg

Low aimed criticals can happen (evaded mean something), you can even make a shot under 30.
My point here is: no need to nerf weapons, but either perks or critical system for the head shots.
I'm just suggesting to remove slaughter shots and maybe this better criticals perks. I'm pretty sure its those 2-3 that make it hit too hard.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2015, 12:18:31 PM »

unaimed from vanilla system got only 1.5 dmg on first 3 rolls and on the last 3 ; x2 multiplyer ...

kek

so you can read other servers crit table but not aop's?

http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2647.0

Kurwier

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2015, 12:29:26 PM »

unaimed from vanilla system got only 1.5 dmg on first 3 rolls and on the last 3 ; x2 multiplyer ...

kek

so you can read other servers crit table but not aop's?

http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2647.0

well you are somehow halfway right with your assumption , dmg multiplyer was changed to 1.2 - 1.5 ( from 1.0 -1.8 )

so its not same damage but literary it doenst differ too much , except when u cause no bypass and depending on dmg pool from the gun e.g. the m1c unaimed crit can be various with different multiplyer by some value around 10 which is alot in that dmg range from the screen ...

its mostly just like i said theres no anti crit roll strenght stuff thats why that stuff is broken , no balance through rolls because its just random ...

all u can do is get all crit res up to maximum u can get and then being useless in playing the game ... still u receive retarded dmg from critical strike stuff and crits without effects , pretty funny stuff ...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:33:09 PM by Kurwier »

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2015, 12:56:28 PM »

not just halfway

its literally the same damage
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip