Author Topic: KICKED OUT OF FACTION (accident)  (Read 9330 times)

LIMBleech

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
KICKED OUT OF FACTION (accident)
« on: January 20, 2015, 08:17:24 AM »

I placed many traps down in my factions gate 'the lawyers' gate to test something and lawyers ran over it and all died and now I've got like -55000 rep lol I was planning on leaving anyway but now I can only got to the family and I would like to go to Brahmin boys.... Wtf do I do?

Stem Sunders

Re: KICKED OUT OF FACTION (accident)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 09:05:29 AM »

Thats actually hilarious.

How many mines was it? XD

The only options open to you would be some how get back in the lawyers good books.
Play as a loner.
Join the family (We don't bite)
Or request the assistance of a GM to be transferred to BBoys, if thats still being offered as an option.

Other than that I'm not sure what you could do.

(Edit) Try leaving Law to Join Family, Leave Family again and maybe the Law will take you back.
         Just a thought, never tried it myself, you could just end up with them both hating you.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:11:25 AM by Stem Sunders »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 09:09:25 AM »

The only thing that comes to my mind is multi-logging. You get rep for killing members of opposing faction. (ex: you want BBoys? Kill v-tecs)
And since you want MASSIVE amounts of rep, only abusing that would help.
Otherwise wait for cirn0's godly hand to descend upon you. (contact him on irc)
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 09:12:50 AM »

You obviously killed a lawyer patrol to lose that many rep in one go. I'm wondering what you were testing though... if you mined the lawyers gate... Trying to kill some Lawyers before changing faction maybe ?  :(

Stem Sunders

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 09:13:48 AM »

The only thing that comes to my mind is multi-logging. You get rep for killing members of opposing faction. (ex: you want BBoys? Kill v-tecs)
And since you want MASSIVE amounts of rep, only abusing that would help.
Otherwise wait for cirn0's godly hand to descend upon you. (contact him on irc)
I once contacted Cirn0 for being denied access to faction rooms, I was told to "Figure it out" :D
I did and I'm happier that he didn't do the work for me.

You obviously killed a lawyer patrol to lose that many rep in one go. I'm wondering what you were testing though... if you mined the lawyers gate... Trying to kill some Lawyers before changing faction maybe ?  :(

I was wondering...I trap up family gates sometimes but it never did that much damage to my reputation.
-55000...Thats gotta be a lot of mines and a lot of bodies right?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:28:47 AM by Stem Sunders »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 09:16:31 AM »

Same for Hellmoi, he lost loads of reput by hitting patrols in lawyer's gate and he had to gain all the reput again old fashion way  ;D

Stem Sunders

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 09:20:38 AM »

Same for Hellmoi, he lost loads of reput by hitting patrols in lawyer's gate and he had to gain all the reput again old fashion way  ;D

The old fashioned way? Donating relics?  ;D

LIMBleech

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 09:24:36 AM »

Funnily enough I was testing myself running over 9 mines to see if i can put 1 columns and see if the player would run through the first before the effect resulting in a double explosion and when I respawned a fucking patrol had blown up on my mines which I still wanted back because they took so long to get!

nevertheless I hate everything about the family and ive remade my char, nevermind.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 09:29:27 AM »

So you Joined Brahmin Boys in the end?

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 09:43:32 AM »

Making a new char is the best move, IMO.
It is not like you were high level.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

LIMBleech

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 10:04:46 AM »

Making a new char is the best move, IMO.
It is not like you were high level.

Regardless I spent a lot of time on him, however I made a new char that I'm happy with and I'm in Brahmin boys also happily, except the rooms are ugly and stink

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 10:09:23 AM »

Next time you want to test mines or attacks, do it outside your faction HQ or faction gate.
When you hurt/kill players or NPC of your faction you will lose a lot of reputation.
As you are BBoy now, you should also avoid healing V-TEC members too, for the same reason.
Never underestimate the reputation within your faction. It allows you to do assignements/trade etc...
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 10:14:45 AM »

He did low level assigns and then high level assign  ;D He couldn't even get inside his own base  ;D

Stem Sunders

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 10:25:23 AM »

He did low level assigns and then high level assign  ;D He couldn't even get inside his own base  ;D

I know I know, was just having a jab at the way things used to be. :D

FrankenStone

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 10:45:13 AM »

BB is not poosible to chnage without gm or dev help but u can sign in to family resign and sign in again to lawyers ... your rep will be defaulted then .

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 01:02:46 PM »

nevertheless I hate everything about the family and ive remade my char, nevermind.

Why the hate ? we are the most family friendly faction, full of love and understanding.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »

Why the hate ?
Prostitution, drugs, authorized use of military weaponry, trespassing of territories of the law, providing shelter to the Don, and other well known outlaws. I even heard rumors that they recruited some horrible mutants within their ranks.

The behavior of these lawless gangster is an obstacle to the spreading of the holy law and the well-being of every lawfull phoenix citizen.

As long as the agency will stand, there will be no rest of these sinners.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 01:42:47 PM by naossano »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 02:16:25 PM »

Why the hate ?
Prostitution, drugs, authorized use of military weaponry, trespassing of territories of the law, providing shelter to the Don, and other well known outlaws. I even heard rumors that they recruited some horrible mutants within their ranks.

The behavior of these lawless gangster is an obstacle to the spreading of the holy law and the well-being of every lawfull phoenix citizen.

As long as the agency will stand, there will be no rest of these sinners.

Pfft hypocrite...

*Stubbs out cigarette* *Sips RotGut*

We are the Family and we shall take back the home that these pretenders claim to rule. With all their false laws and restrictions on the rights of every wastelander.

I piss on your agency..."Horrible mutants"?!?! I'd like to see you tell that to Shaggas face!
He'd rip out your tongue and feed it to the brahmin so fast, they would feel it all the way back at whatever shit hole your organization crawled out of.

The Godfather keeps every man woman and child safe and fed, and best of all we're free!

More than can be said for your "Cradle of Justice"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:20:15 PM by Stem Sunders »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip