Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hello friends  (Read 14239 times)

docHOLIDAY

Re: Hello friends
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2015, 11:39:33 PM »

Oh thanks guys for answering these trivial questions Ahah..

How much xp to get to level 16 and 24?

Also I need machetes for my character but I've only found one. I heard you can't buy or craft them so where do I get them?

paragon

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 12:57:02 AM »

I can think of baseraping as the most efficient way to get it know. Or try to buy from players.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 12:59:34 AM »

I'm guessing baseraping must involve them inviting you to the base at first, hm. And how much xp do you need overall to get to level 16?

paragon

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 02:15:20 AM »

not sure about xp.

you can try to implement new schemes of baseraping. E.g. try to invite them to your base and convince them to move some of their equipment with them.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 03:12:23 AM »

not sure about xp.

you can try to implement new schemes of baseraping. E.g. try to invite them to your base and convince them to move some of their equipment with them.
Am I able to travel into other factions gates? And also what faction has the highest amount of active players usually?

paragon

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 03:23:12 AM »

You can travel faction any gates. The only difference is your faction gates are protected with your patrol (native enemy faction patrol will attack on sight), other factions grid have 7 seconds timers to leave the zone.

Usually - it's hard to say. I'd say family. But then again, you may see 7 family online and 3 v-tec, then family get offline, v-tec comes online and they are 10.

There lately many late (american time) players in v-tec. Family is more active at Europe evenings. Lawyers mostly have a little less number somewhere between, and same on weekends.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 03:33:31 AM »

You can travel faction any gates. The only difference is your faction gates are protected with your patrol (native enemy faction patrol will attack on sight), other factions grid have 7 seconds timers to leave the zone.

Usually - it's hard to say. I'd say family. But then again, you may see 7 family online and 3 v-tec, then family get offline, v-tec comes online and they are 10.

There lately many late (american time) players in v-tec. Family is more active at Europe evenings. Lawyers mostly have a little less number somewhere between, and same on weekends.
Oh cool thanks, what do you mean by 7 second timers to leave? And also I have 185 traps but whenever I disarm a trap I don't get it in my inventory... Why? Lastly where is tnt most easily found, I have a little route planned finding dead adventurers, although I don't know where they all are, I heard that bio place has lots of explosives, will it have tnt?

paragon

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2015, 03:51:28 AM »

Try to leave from gate of enemy faction, you'll see 7 seconds delay being in zone.
Only player planted traps can be retrieved.
I'm not very good knowing where to scavenge (core), dead adventurers surely have some, but I've found many tnt in the Hellhole dungeon, or you can buy it (~50 caps).
bio place? what's that, sorry?

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2015, 04:02:53 AM »

Try to leave from gate of enemy faction, you'll see 7 seconds delay being in zone.
Only player planted traps can be retrieved.
I'm not very good knowing where to scavenge (core), dead adventurers surely have some, but I've found many tnt in the Hellhole dungeon, or you can buy it (~50 caps).
bio place? what's that, sorry?
I have no idea what you mean about the enemy gate and 7 seconds etc, what is the penalty in the enemy gate and a 7 second delay of what? Also what merchants sell the tnt I can't find any

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2015, 04:28:51 AM »

Leaving from any gate except the one from your faction will take 7 seconds longer. Good to know when you are being chased.

There is a 'faction' trader in your faction HQ who sells different stuff than the normal traders, depending on how many zones belong to your faction. He will sell TNT, but will only sell to people with 30k reputation. You could ask someone to buy it for you if he doesn't want to sell to you.

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2015, 04:45:48 AM »

Leaving from any gate except the one from your faction will take 7 seconds longer. Good to know when you are being chased.

There is a 'faction' trader in your faction HQ who sells different stuff than the normal traders, depending on how many zones belong to your faction. He will sell TNT, but will only sell to people with 30k reputation. You could ask someone to buy it for you if he doesn't want to sell to you.
Do you know where this faction trader is in the lawyers hq because I haven't found him and he doesn't seem to be mentioned in the HQ guide
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 04:47:44 AM by docHOLIDAY »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2015, 06:24:55 AM »

He's in Heart floor, first door on the side (next to the stairs). A guy in PA, you need 30k reputation to trade with him.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 07:44:05 AM »

He's in Heart floor, first door on the side (next to the stairs). A guy in PA, you need 30k reputation to trade with him.

And he consistently has tnt?! Cool

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 08:01:41 AM »

He may have some, not consistently, but as far as I know from Lawyer side, they are not bought a lot so you should find them often.

docHOLIDAY

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 08:56:01 PM »

I really want to delete my char so I can reuse my name, however ~deleteself has been banned, and ~reroll doesn't let me change my traits!

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2015, 08:18:32 AM »

I really want to delete my char so I can reuse my name, however ~deleteself has been banned, and ~reroll doesn't let me change my traits!
use ~give me the chocolate for a trait reroll
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip