Author Topic: Logging off places  (Read 3267 times)

Pico

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Logging off places
« on: September 07, 2014, 07:09:31 AM »

So, it seems it's quite hard to leave the game when a sudden need comes and you're a few locations in. How about some ability to log off inside the core, for instance a safe house in places controlled by your faction, where you could safely log off and that would be open only when not in combat mode and no zone control is happening?

Eventually in zones controlled by your faction you could find a NPC that would take you out on the world map over your factions Phoenix entrance, that would be handy either and less abusable than suggestion above.

JokeMaster

• Wastelander
  • Tesla power core
    • View Profile
Re: Logging off places
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:11:23 AM »

While you mentioned it a way of fast travel from the city to base would be usefull, or aw way to quit the city location and travel on the world map.
"You've gotten a lot farther than you should have maggot, but then you haven't met ME either. Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

I speak polish, english, russian and german in that order.

soon.

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 02:01:36 AM »

It's difficult if not nearly impossible to set up something that cannot be abused one way or another. The fastest way to get out of the city is to go through sewers if you're already deep inside. We don't want safe places also because you have to feel anxious until you finally get out. That's part of the experience.

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 03:22:56 AM »

I thought if you logged off it ported you back to world map no?
fine a creative hiding place in the sewer, or in a corner and log off, and hope for the best ;)

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip