Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Quick Pickup/Drop  (Read 11561 times)

Hans Landa

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Pickup/Drop
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 12:37:06 PM »

This change could impact the play style very seriously and is a plain trolling mechanic.
Several enemies on your tail and you know you will be dead anyway? Hop behind a wall ,click drop all and run the other direction.
Got killed in a mass pvp? Log in that enemy team blue suit and "Take All" the shit out of all you can find. Really lame.
This should work only in PVE and in your room, while managing personal loot. In fact, I would suggest to remove the "Take All" feature from all dead player bodies, leaving it only for containers and non-player creatures.
It will make the player looting a riskier task to do and will revive all tactical mini games related to that.
Squads will need to watch their back while looting after a fight because the remnants of the enemy have more time to gather their forces and counter attack. An unorganized squad of loot hungry hobos can take many casualties while swarming the dead bodies, looting that trash one item at a time, and smart players should be able to take advantage of that.
So, just to summarize:
-Add "Drop All" feature for containers in the personal room and bases.
-Remove "Take All" from player bodies.
-After the player body disappears, all his items should be in a container, without the "Take All" feature, so the players can choose what they want to take, but only 1 item at a time.
-The looting process should drain AP. For every looted item.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 12:39:36 PM »

Do agree about AP cost for looting, but for nothing else ;). Just shoot the looters down.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Perteks

• Alpha Explorer
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 01:59:16 PM »

Ninja looting mostly steal from bodies, not piles of loot.

Srsly this is a lot of bullshiting about this, but any server what have it didn't get problem with this only, praise because of amount of time looting is absurdal.

Just make loot all cost 250 ap or something
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:29:07 PM by Perteks »

Spore Plants

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 02:25:39 PM »

Ninja looting overall steal from bodies not piles of loot because ppl will protect it.

Srsly this is a lot of bullshiting about this but any server what have it didn't get problem with this only praise because of amount of time looting is absurdal.

I'm having a hard time understanding your posts.
It's the army, we got power in numbers
And that's .9s, .45s, .357s, and M500s

Poker-Jack

• Wastelander
  • LAWYER
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 04:33:22 PM »

Ninja looting mostly steal from bodies, not piles of loot.

Srsly this is a lot of bullshiting about this, but any server what have it didn't get problem with this only, praise because of amount of time looting is absurdal.

1) Your posts are very hard to understand BUT:
2) The reason this idea is getting a lot of attention, is because unlike other Fonline games, this one takes place MAJORLY in the actual city... not on a world map.
I'm rude and foul-mouthed...

But I'm generous and I make fucking sense.
-MadManJack
-PokerJack

paragon

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 06:05:40 PM »

I think you're wrong trying to talk for all servers.
Hans Landa idea is great as for me.

Herbie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 06:50:16 PM »

I would suggest loot all from body should take lots of ap but still have the ability to loot all. but most important thing would be ability to shift-click an item to move it from a place to another. this drag and drop thing takes really too long time.
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip