Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: real punishment for murderers of the faction itself  (Read 15500 times)

Einstein

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
real punishment for murderers of the faction itself
« on: November 28, 2014, 08:33:13 PM »

I hope for next changelog, the devs contemplate a significant increase in the punishment of the characters who kill others of his own faction in situations that are not of battle (contested state).
Today, for the fifth time, Teela and Andy (two characters of the V-Tech faction they belong to my characters Ayra Stark and Einstein, have killed my characters. They do it because while they play and have sufficient resources not mind losing reputation. This is something that supposedly should avoid having created factions, but no.
I do not see the grace to lose resources and play in these conditions, so all things being equal I will contemplate the idea of leaving the game because I do not want to take the trouble to lvl other characters, it would take me too days.

So I hope that for once appear real punishment for murderers of the faction itself.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: real punishment for murderers of the faction itself
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 08:44:16 PM »

I hope for next changelog, the devs contemplate a significant increase in the punishment of the characters who kill others of his own faction in situations that are not of battle (contested state).
Today, for the fifth time, Teela and Andy (two characters of the V-Tech faction they belong to my characters Ayra Stark and Einstein, have killed my characters. They do it because while they play and have sufficient resources not mind losing reputation. This is something that supposedly should avoid having created factions, but no.
I do not see the grace to lose resources and play in these conditions, so all things being equal I will contemplate the idea of leaving the game because I do not want to take the trouble to lvl other characters, it would take me too days.

So I hope that for once appear real punishment for murderers of the faction itself.

Einstein, chill the fuck out.

We were fucking around with you and we did shoot you mightily. But actually we felt really bad because neither of us had a defib on us.

like i said. chill the fuck out and we can all be friends.
be a dick and ill shoot you on sight.

xxx

teela
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 09:55:38 PM »

xD

V-Tec killing each other because they have no one to PvP

Einstein

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 10:04:46 PM »

Teela:
I do not care what you do in the game, everything is there. I came here to suggest a real punishment for killing characters of his own faction because I really think that kind of situation makes players stop playing, and removes a lot of virtues for factionalism and aop.

I will not follow your arguments set your truth against mine. You and Andy killed my character just for the fun of it and I have lost mad stuff that I take time to achieve. Do what you want, Teela, I do not give a shit.

On the other hand, I really hope to increase these penalties for the good of the game.

FrankenStone

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 10:18:12 PM »

join tha Family ma brother , we dont kill each other , we have Immersihion at Family , we all like Brothers ... then u can kill Teela and His ButtBuddy ...

blulark

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 07:02:23 AM »

Yes keep brainwashing him and maybe he won't realise how small family is. Which in its own right is good.

nailbrain

• Experienced Survivor
  • Sper Trollwer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 02:07:16 PM »

We at BBs are waiting for you
there is no such name as Biggus Dickus

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 07:11:41 PM »

It rarelly happened to me, but i am really sorry for those who suffer that kind of things more often and i hope that some counter measure will be implemented someday.

Although, i rather have those sanctions also connected to the victim own fame/reputation too. So the sanction for killing a spy alt would be less severe that the sanction agains't a character that is actually played....
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2014, 02:35:17 AM »

We were fucking around with you and we did shoot you mightily. But actually we felt really bad because neither of us had a defib on us.

xxx

teela

You see, this is the kind of dick behavior / bullying that makes people leave Vtec.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 02:50:23 AM »

Yes please Einstein join Family or BB's, they're welcome to you. I've done dungeons with you, I've helped you and your alt do assignments and I've had the unfortunate pleasure of doing ZC/world pvp with you.

You come on the forums all polite and you lie flat out. We have not killed you 5 times, it was once and you deserved it.

The truth is you're a foul mouth child and you spend most of the time swearing in faction chat, being abusive and generally pissing people off.

Killing your own faction members is part of the game. I have less respect for you than I do for anyone from Family and BB's, who I fight on a daily basis.

Teela and I pvp daily and are active members of our faction, we do not team kill lightly - if you even made a small attempt to get on with the rest of us, maybe we'd be less inclined to disown you.

Andy/Caboose
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2014, 02:54:12 AM »

join tha Family ma brother , we dont kill each other , we have Immersihion at Family , we all like Brothers ... then u can kill Teela and His ButtBuddy ...

Speaking of Buttbuddies, why doesn't Stalker play with you anymore? :'(

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2014, 03:41:50 AM »

Speaking of Buttbuddies, why doesn't Stalker play with you anymore? :'(

He's busy playing WoT
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2014, 04:30:48 AM »

xxx

teela

You see, this is the kind of dick behavior / bullying that makes people leave Vtec.
another fact: most people have alts in at least another faction :D

Its about fun, not faction loyalty

What are you on about fool?

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2014, 04:50:19 AM »

oh, since you are Vtec you must surely know what this is about anyways.

cheers mate

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2014, 04:55:00 AM »

oh, since you are Vtec you must surely know what this is about anyways.

cheers mate

You comment on a post you know nothing about and contradict yourself regarding "faction loyalty" and "fun". Pick an argument already! Or do you like playing devils advocate?

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2014, 05:05:22 AM »

You may be playing fool here (or you may not know what the post from Einstein is about), but before we start a flame war (which I am also against because of lack of time) lets just say I am against TK.

Teela and Andy  TK'ed Einstein for fun (and looted him). So if you TK someone then tell him "chill the f... out" then it's not cool.

PS: yes, TK should be punished.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:09:53 AM by lvhoang »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2014, 05:24:03 AM »

You may be playing fool here (or you may not know what the post from Einstein is about), but before we start a flame war (which I am also against because of lack of time) lets just say I am against TK.

Teela and Andy  TK'ed Einstein for fun (and looted him). So if you TK someone then tell him "chill the f... out" then it's not cool.

PS: yes, TK should be punished.

Wow thank you for enlightening me....I can see you've carefully read all the posts in this topic.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2014, 07:09:42 AM »

My opinion on this matter is that it is over.

No one is killing anyone - V Techs stands for fairness and compassion.

Einstein, Andy and Teela are some of our most important members and highly regarded.

This matter is over.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2014, 07:43:26 AM »

The argument between those three might be over, but it wouldn't hurt to have more TK counter measures.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

paragon

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2014, 08:05:38 AM »

Like... no teams, no team kills.
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip