Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Attention Lawyers  (Read 38724 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Attention Lawyers
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2015, 02:32:53 PM »

I think what a lot of people are missing here is that Hellmoi helped mobilise opposing teams. There would be a lot of times that we only had PvP because he was able to get people together.

Long term, stable team mobilising is not Hellmoi's goal. He is a troll and thrives on chaos. From everything he's said, the bottom line is that HE wanted enemies to fight against. The answer is not to antagonise every faction, it's to set up stable teams with people you enjoy playing with. I don't see why this is so difficult a concept to grasp.
Yep, same with Komrade. He's just a piece of shit that switches factions and trolls around.

Lol sunders xd

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2015, 02:44:11 PM »

Don't give much thought to what stalker says, its his butthurt speaking.
He is just too sore from it lately  8)

Btw its time for you to start running fast, run stalker run  ;D 

mafiapl

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2015, 05:14:53 PM »

Perhaps i did let my imagination run wild there a little bit.

Today was my day off, but i didn't spend all of it being lazy and watching anime, playing hearthstone and eating pizza.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Enjoy.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2015, 05:31:34 PM »

Don't give much thought to what stalker says, its his butthurt speaking.
He is just too sore from it lately  8)

Btw its time for you to start running fast, run stalker run  ;D
If that's all you can, how pathetic. I'm not even sure what you think I'm butthurt about, there hasn't been any pvp lately..... Oh well can't fix stupid.

Maybe help out your country instead of being a fail troll.  :D (and everyone has run away at some point)

paragon

« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2015, 03:52:42 AM »

Didn't read the doc as there's no subtitles. IMO fail

Edit:
good update, thx
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:09:09 AM by paragon »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2015, 03:57:57 AM »

To stay on-topic and spice it up a bit.

Who isn't currently lawyer and intend to join the faction next cession ?
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2015, 04:37:24 PM »

To stay on-topic and spice it up a bit.

Who isn't currently lawyer and intend to join the faction next cession ?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2015, 03:20:26 PM »

I heard Courier and STALKER got wrekt so hard in last week that they've quit. Can you confim/deny these rumours?
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »

I heard Courier and STALKER got wrekt so hard in last week that they've quit. Can you confim/deny these rumours?
Last time I fought was against family, they one once and they lost the next. They ragequitted and No PvP has been happening sooo....yaa. I play other FOnlines you know  :-*

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2015, 03:39:10 PM »

I didn't witnessed them being wrekt last week or this one.
But the recents days haven't been heavy on PVP, at least on AOP.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2015, 04:46:21 PM »

Been none stop action tonight.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2015, 05:09:05 PM »

Been none stop action swarming tonight.
Fixed it for you

Also one of the reasons why I don't want to play.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:29:42 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2015, 06:41:32 PM »

cowardice will not attract new players.

FrankenStone

« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2015, 07:12:07 PM »

Been none stop action swarming tonight.
Fixed it for you

Also one of the reasons why I don't want to play.

can agree but on the other hand ive encountered one fight today were we ahd equal numbers and tecs raped us hard , i think law in general doesnt have some solid team ... just a bunch of randoms imo . thats why i dont wanna play atm ...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2015, 02:57:16 AM »

We are a bunch of randoms courier. or rambos :P

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2015, 03:37:50 AM »

The whole server is made of randoms bro. It is the whole point of AOP. Everyone is free to play with each other without being forced to respect old and outdated pre-established teams, unlike those Fo2/2238/Reloaded relics.

Anyway, i don't know whoe is currently the new leader of the vtec, but he sucks even more than the previous one. A spy using the colors of the law... Come on... Even if Suff/Caboose were often un-sport, i never seen them going that low... VERY disapointing...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:40:55 AM by naossano »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2015, 05:25:38 AM »

The whole server is made of randoms bro. It is the whole point of AOP. Everyone is free to play with each other without being forced to respect old and outdated pre-established teams, unlike those Fo2/2238/Reloaded relics.

Anyway, i don't know whoe is currently the new leader of the vtec, but he sucks even more than the previous one. A spy using the colors of the law... Come on... Even if Suff/Caboose were often un-sport, i never seen them going that low... VERY disapointing...

Why do you make me reply to you?
I've always said Lawyer is mongrel dog, made up of far too many ego's. Whereas Vtec is pure breed, made up of genuine team play and players that like to actually play with eachother. When players from the 4 factions join up to one faction for 'balance', they've done it out of some bullshit idea of necessity and not because they actually want to or even enjoy their teammates.

I can't speak for Suff, but I think he's having a break. I obviously can only play Monday and Tuesday, so in my absence Ramon and Teela have been stepping up and doing a fine job at it. It takes the pressure off me and I was getting frustrated and angry.

As for spies, as far as I am aware, there are no Vtec spies in Lawyer. There was definately no discussion either in our mumble or ingame chat.

I wanna give massive props to Tenova for yesterdays fights, as he had a rough day from fight number 1 with some new Lawyers, it seems. But his tenacity and courage brought him back to the core alot more times after that, only to be criticised and attacked by courier on irc.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2015, 05:30:10 AM »

Caboose thinks he's a big boy now  :'(

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2015, 05:33:22 AM »

Considering you don't have previous record of using spies, i don't think you were the one sending that guy, but this should stop. The whole playerbase spent countless of months without using them. There is no reason to bring those stuff back.

About the egos, i don't think it applies to more than 1-2 guys, not unlike the vtec, which have at least 3 big narcissist. About enjoying their teammates, i agree that it is better, but it isn't a requirement. By registering in a faction, you are automatically team mates of previous members of that faction, no matter if you like them or if they like you, contrary to Reloaded, for instance, where you are totally screwed if you don't get accepted by a group, and spend hard time if you want to change faction. The dev make a good work in creating that alternative with free-joining and free-switching on AOP. If you don't like that system, there is more than 2 servers that allow closed isolationists factions.

PS: VTEC fought well yesterday, and we did some bad shit. Not only that, but it is good to have targets in front. I disagree on the rest.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:35:20 AM by naossano »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2015, 05:59:09 AM »

Considering you don't have previous record of using spies, i don't think you were the one sending that guy, but this should stop. The whole playerbase spent countless of months without using them. There is no reason to bring those stuff back.

About the egos, i don't think it applies to more than 1-2 guys, not unlike the vtec, which have at least 3 big narcissist. About enjoying their teammates, i agree that it is better, but it isn't a requirement. By registering in a faction, you are automatically team mates of previous members of that faction, no matter if you like them or if they like you, contrary to Reloaded, for instance, where you are totally screwed if you don't get accepted by a group, and spend hard time if you want to change faction. The dev make a good work in creating that alternative with free-joining and free-switching on AOP. If you don't like that system, there is more than 2 servers that allow closed isolationists factions.

PS: VTEC fought well yesterday, and we did some bad shit. Not only that, but it is good to have targets in front. I disagree on the rest.

Tell me name of the spy and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

BUT there have been countless spies throughout the last months. 'Monster' is a law spy that is used to determine our position and numbers during ZC - he's even in a video where hes following our sneakers in eastern square. I know who this is, but will not say, because he was stopped. 'STALKER' comes on and checks how many are gathering for Vtec ZC on a weekly basis. 'Hellma'i used his Vtec chartacter to determine who was farming Robco level 2 and Poly level 2 for repair kits and proceeded to log to a family character and attack them. We've even had Lawyer and Family players pose as Vtec players and even attack our own squad in the back during ZC, I can recall one fight in Global Electrics.

By the way, this server is very early development, I can't see it being free switching forever and it's certainly not a feature. it's same as free rerolls, it's so we can test everything without having to reroll completely new characters. People pretty much stick with one faction and only switch to exploit, so let's see where that ends up.

Yeah VTEC did play well, only saw you either running or dying tho, bro.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip