Author Topic: teamkiller  (Read 6206 times)

good guy

• Wastelander
  • its fun to be scared sometimes
    • View Profile
teamkiller
« on: October 01, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »

maximum charge killed me today in cold blood no warning he came out of nowhere and attacked me with nothing to use to fight back I was killed don't believe me? wait and see others know he is in our faction he needs a punishment and you might say "hey look a noob complaint" just so you know I am not a teamkiller like charge here
watch these 2 videos when you feel down
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
Re: teamkiller
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 08:47:24 PM »

K lets see if devs actually ban, or if they are all talk.

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 08:58:42 PM »

I'm fairly certain that rule was rolled out due to the rampant teamkilling on lawyers and family, wherein entire teams were going at it at times.
I don't think a 1v1 teamkiller has been punished yet, and there are too many scenarios that can happen where a factionmate can really screw you over for them to punish every teamkiller.
Also, you claimed in faction chat that you were fully geared when he killed you. That is clearly not the case, you appear to be bluesuit at gate, all you lost was time.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:00:51 PM by Smalltime »

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:07:01 PM »

maximum charge killed me today in cold blood no warning he came out of nowhere and attacked me with nothing to use to fight back I was killed don't believe me? wait and see others know he is in our faction he needs a punishment and you might say "hey look a noob complaint" just so you know I am not a teamkiller like charge here

What likely happened:
1.Good guy running around blue suit
"Oh I'll go in blue suit so I don't lose anything when killed"
3.Good Guy cuts off Maximum Charge and loots stuff without ever contributing.
4.Maximum Charge then kills Good Guy and takes the stuff that he was looting.

Or maybe he just doesn't like brony faggots. In either regard; you deserved what you got. Stop complaining, stop running around blue suit. I for one am tired of hearing you on faction chat "X Faction here just killed me!" Then we have to go out and wipe the enemy for you.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 09:30:26 PM »

I'm fairly certain that rule was rolled out due to the rampant teamkilling on lawyers and family, wherein entire teams were going at it at times.
I don't think a 1v1 teamkiller has been punished yet, and there are too many scenarios that can happen where a factionmate can really screw you over for them to punish every teamkiller.
Also, you claimed in faction chat that you were fully geared when he killed you. That is clearly not the case, you appear to be bluesuit at gate, all you lost was time.

I've been in the Family from day 1 and to my knowledge there has never been large scale TK in family. 1v1 has been known to happen but TK hasn't been a nuisance so far also very far from "Rampant".

I've also never known anyone else to complain about it either, I have never seen a family member say "This team mate just killed me" or w.e
Lawyers on the other hand seem to be getting complaints all the time. I cant know about the other factions but I can say for sure that very little TK takes place within the family both before and after the new rules were rolled out.

Speaking of which, has anybody at all received bans for anything?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:42:03 PM by Stem Sunders »

good guy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 10:29:04 PM »

you have such hate my friend and I am sorry for you but no that's not what I did I was running back to the vault I was at the building where the exit border is and he just came out of nowhere and shot me for no reason I didn't loot any of his corpses did not insult him and obviously I wasn't geared I had much loot but did not have any weapon or armor he killed me for no reason why would you think that at all?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 11:14:38 PM »

I had much loot but did not have any weapon or armor he killed me for no reason
Why would you feel safe in the core without a weapon or armor?
Bad things happen, people are dicks. You shouldn't be bluesuit with things you don't want to lose while in the core.
That is silly.

artaman

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 11:15:17 PM »

good guy i remember u shot me when i was do mutants. pls stop talk about tk because you are ultimate tker. i find turbo plasma rifle in maryland avenue and show you aand you shot me when i blue suit. then you laugh at me and say "stupid noob go home". ALSO please change you name from black color is very annoy to read in chat.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:18:04 PM by artaman »
"sPA was a mistake" - cirn0, lead co-playwright of aop. c. 1968

Stem Sunders

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 11:17:27 PM »

I had much loot but did not have any weapon or armor he killed me for no reason
Why would you feel safe in the core without a weapon or armor?
Bad things happen, people are dicks. You shouldn't be bluesuit with things you don't want to lose while in the core.
That is silly.

I go to the core blue suit all the time,and if an enemy kills me for my loot then so be it. You are totally right, I shouldn't have been there in blue if I wanted to keep my loot.

But if It was an "ally" who kills me, I too would feel a little pissed and feel the need to report it since retaliation from myself or other teammates is equally also bannable.

You're also right, people are dicks but should Good Guy just not report this because he was in blue at the core?

This has never happened to me but I too would report this if it came from a faction member, regardless of what equipment I was wearing.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:27:54 PM by Stem Sunders »

BG Sexpert

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 11:23:30 PM »

Honestly, all we ever hear from good guy is "people are camping gate pls help." He never actually does anything constructive. I'm not surprised someone shot him, probably out of annoyance. Regardless, it sounds like you died with nothing. Why are you crying so much?

Stem Sunders

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 11:36:29 PM »

Honestly, all we ever hear from good guy is "people are camping gate pls help." He never actually does anything constructive. I'm not surprised someone shot him, probably out of annoyance. Regardless, it sounds like you died with nothing. Why are you crying so much?
"Crying" is all the "rules" allow. Taking vengeance is again breaking that same rule.

And its a sods law that it would be the party taking the revenge that gets the ban hammer, and not the original offenders.

I dont even know where to stand on the rules anymore in some instances im sure TK is almost a necessity but then it is totally open to abuse too.

Do we think its a problem with the reputation system itself? or just the amount of reputation gained from relics?

I do like the idea of an eye for an eye its very immersive in a game like AoP but again its just so open to abuse.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:48:24 PM by Stem Sunders »

good guy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »

I do not kill my own someone is impersonating me I don't even have access to a plasma how do I not know you are lying I would never tk in reloaded I will never tk in phoenix either
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014, 06:43:33 AM »

biggest TKers are probably lawyers, they'll hunt you down  and murder you just for fun
you know, saying that it's normal for them to do it due to the fact that they are older in age than you

it's not like i'm talking aobut anyone in particular *cough*BetterCallSaul*cough*

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »

Really?  Bettercall is TK?  :(

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip