Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 1 hex weapons  (Read 17707 times)

Herbie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: 1 hex weapons
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 01:28:51 PM »

wrong, Marine was on server not long ago

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 03:09:14 PM »

Dude, this game is much differnt from regular ramboing.
With a sniper I was able to kill 4 people solo (they had CA) I didn't
Personaly Im using a beret 50cal sniper (AS50) build that is built for Max AP dps. Able to wipe out any guy in 2-3 shots.
For example. Better way to rambo in this server is like... Knocking a guy to -hp then planting beartraps all around his body and wait for one of his teams to come heal him and start shooting the second he hits the trap.
This game requires brains to fight many numbers. Not who has better ping (milisecond reflexs) If you like this brainless Hexing then go play fo2.
Im guessing there is only 3 people who wont play this server cuz of hexing (Marineking, Jamie, You.) xD

In AoP you have 0 chances to win 10 vs 20, in other fo2 You could( dont need super items for it).

Helldoggy

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 03:23:27 PM »

Me and one other person managed to kill three people wearing armor and shotgun while we only had knives so... its really not hard.

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »

Me and one other person managed to kill three people wearing armor and shotgun while we only had knives so... its really not hard.

I managed to kill people with normal shotgun(I was alone), but I think they were random without any voice communication. If You re fighting with normal faction you have no chances. -.-

For me pvp which depends on numbers of players is very boring. If I want swarm I am playing Zerg race in Starcraft .

Aco

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 05:21:17 PM »

Dude, this game is much differnt from regular ramboing.
With a sniper I was able to kill 4 people solo (they had CA) I didn't
Personaly Im using a beret 50cal sniper (AS50) build that is built for Max AP dps. Able to wipe out any guy in 2-3 shots.
For example. Better way to rambo in this server is like... Knocking a guy to -hp then planting beartraps all around his body and wait for one of his teams to come heal him and start shooting the second he hits the trap.
This game requires brains to fight many numbers. Not who has better ping (milisecond reflexs) If you like this brainless Hexing then go play fo2.
Im guessing there is only 3 people who wont play this server cuz of hexing (Marineking, Jamie, You.) xD

In AoP you have 0 chances to win 10 vs 20, in other fo2 You could( dont need super items for it).

10 v 20 in FOnline ? Show me a screen of it (No ncr screens allowed)
I am seriously laughing at the other things u said. Did you even play this server ? xD

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 05:28:17 PM »

This statement sounds like the absolutely perfect opposite of the reality.

There were fights already involving more than 80 characters, and the big groups didn't always win. As soon as you'll figure out how to be efficient as a small group and use every asset available to you, you'll know that you are in fact much more able to do amazing actions in AoP than in every other server out there (at least imho).

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:27 PM »

There were fights already involving more than 80 characters, and the big groups didn't always win. As soon as you'll figure out how to be efficient as a small group and use every asset available to you, you'll know that you are in fact much more able to do amazing actions in AoP than in every other server out there (at least imho).

Then please remove that feature with regaining action points during runing, its prety lame.

And last question why CC chars are not able to run faster than bg or sg chars? Armed char can easily shoot and escape from CC char.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:19:28 PM by wojciech »

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 07:42:17 PM »

What? I believe this is one of the best assets of the game, this is the reason why you can actually move in pvp instead of just being all idle shooting as retards.

Some items and equipment allow to increase your speed. Otherwise, move smart, block them in a corner. Someone shooting at you can't move, so you just have to reach him.

Deathproof

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 07:50:09 PM »

Then please remove that feature with regaining action points during runing, its prety lame.

And last question why CC chars are not able to run faster than bg or sg chars? Armed char can easily shoot and escape from CC char.

You're wanting too hard that this server becomes FO2 because you learned how to play there, its different game, adapt to it.
Its one big town, full of buildings, use your surrounding, its not open field so you can just run and shoot. If you're CC you'll ambush in building not in open space, and your shooter needs to stop to shoot, so thats where you jump on him.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 08:39:46 PM »

"hey, you've added shit ton of awesome mechanics and actually thought your game out? Delete all this shit, I'm uncomfortable with it!"
The heck is wrong with you people! All of those mechanics need to stay, and more of them thought out and added later! (Doubt that devs planned it, but 'd be awesome).
Sucker up and be a player, not a sissy kid who calls anything he doesn't understand stupid, but a Player.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 08:44:59 PM »

"hey, you've added shit ton of awesome mechanics and actually thought your game out? Delete all this shit, I'm uncomfortable with it!"
The heck is wrong with you people! All of those mechanics need to stay, and more of them thought out and added later! (Doubt that devs planned it, but 'd be awesome).
Sucker up and be a player, not a sissy kid who calls anything he doesn't understand stupid, but a Player.

Well I can tell You re just insulting me. I know that there is some good mechanic like deploying weapons or puting traps etc. I know how to use it, but FOR ME playing sniper AND JUST CLICKING A on enemy is boring, You understand dude?

Now You re just forcing people to play on long range.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 08:50:19 PM »

Until smokes will not be used in battle , you should use long-range in almost every situation.
Yes I'm insulting you, I don't even know if I should be sorry or not, just your behaviour pisses me off too damn much. How many zones have you taken? In how many sieges/ambushes have you participated that you can just say "remove this mechanic, it sucks"?
If you want your opinion to be considered as something worth noting, use calculations. Tell us EXACTLY WHY you think "this ans that" is useless or bad.

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 12:51:50 AM »

Until smokes will not be used in battle , you should use long-range in almost every situation.
Yes I'm insulting you, I don't even know if I should be sorry or not, just your behaviour pisses me off too damn much. How many zones have you taken? In how many sieges/ambushes have you participated that you can just say "remove this mechanic, it sucks"?
If you want your opinion to be considered as something worth noting, use calculations. Tell us EXACTLY WHY you think "this ans that" is useless or bad.

You dont understand? I prefer playing with small groups  with my friends. I prefer exploring and dynamic pvp than staying in one time for 20 minutes.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:57:48 AM by Shangalar »

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 01:00:40 AM »

None of the groups are organized enough to ensure not losing 20v40.
Btw i adore your demand for "add 1hex bonus dmg so that low amount of people can pwn a greater one"
HOW EXACTLY is that going to happen? Go and try walking near at least 2 players, you will not make a single step towards them.
(I'm not talking about players with shitty revolvers dressed in anything worse than faction armours).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:02:51 AM by Shangalar »

Shangalar

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Dictatorial Tyrant
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 05:01:41 AM »

Please guys behave and get back to the subject.

Personally, I would say that SMG's are the closest weapon for 1 hex combat style. However, they currently suffer from a lack of punch imo, due to the fact that their power comes from their high dps rather than burst damage. They have a quite big magazine and allow to inflict a lot of damage, but you can't stay long enough at 1 hex to deal all your shots and you get in trouble every time you cross an HtH. We'd probably have to find a proper balance for them so that their find their place between shotguns and hth weapons. This would certainly contribute to satisfy wojciech's wishes. Ideas?

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 05:10:33 AM »

« Last Edit: Today at 17:02:51 by Shangalar »
Did I swear somewhere there? I'm sorry Shangalar, won't happen again.

I obviously don't know wth I'm talking about, but adding more "status" effects to SMGs and Shorties would buff them by a bunch.
Starting with increased bleed status and\or increase chances of applying winded\desorientation.
Giving more damage to something will never tilt the balance in the proper way imo, but all of that needs proper calculation.

wojciech

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 05:30:12 AM »

I dont want to introduce only bursters fight, but I want to give them advantage to survive.

Well I think just perks like better hex should be improved or added to weapons which got only low range. Now  one ofthe best weapons for low range is H&K Caws and I think its good. Its pretty cheap and good with green ammo.

Please give to players oportunity to also use some SMG on close range, not only shotguns.

Steyr AUG got same dmg from hex as from range so its not worth to try to go very close to enemy.

10 mm SMG is also good example to buff. It got only low range on auto(30 hexes is low comparing to BG sniper rifle). So better one hex perk here would improve that weapon on close range.

Please think about it. You can increase ammount of players on server by good decisions.

That server is great for a lot of playstyles(sniper, sneaker, CC, crafters, ninja looters) so please add only more opportunities and it would be great.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 05:33:05 AM by wojciech »

Kurwier

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2016, 10:14:58 PM »

this thread is a goldmine , dam i was just clicking through some funline2 player post statistic and found gold hahahaha.

in aop everything is possible and im pretty sure the 10 most skilled aop players in one team could wipe out 50 other non aop players bretty easy , even without one keksing...  ::)

p.s. i love you all.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 10:24:54 PM »

I'm one of the 10, right?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2016, 10:30:21 PM »

I'm one of the 10, right?
NPC with pipe rifle > Sunders    :D

JK, you're pretty good, better than majority of players.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip