Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 163025 times)

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2014, 02:09:56 AM »

lol @ around 3:00 min , 3 guys and whole swarm was afraid to go lel , lmfao ... also luv suffs : they only 3 ?!?! , its not the enemy we searchin 4 ;) , well it was indeed . really funny to see from enemy perspective :p i was trained by john on sniping , so no kill for ya , even when u have same range :p a shame that many BB live in other timezone , would be fun to have some bigger fights but we do what we can to enjoy this server .  Greetz from some ex v tec

This is what happen when nobody count kills and playing with no scout.  ::)
Hellmai and Candyrush got killed from the start, you can see Velvet running away. After that it was swarm vs 3.  ;D

paragon

« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2014, 04:34:20 AM »

Pssss... don't tell them about our 5 PA back up squad at the gate.

Trolling aside if you can read and count, you'll see how many you were exactly, but continue whining about swarm, it's entertaining.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:39:46 AM by paragon »

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2014, 01:10:51 PM »

Pssss... don't tell them about our 5 PA back up squad at the gate.

Trolling aside if you can read and count, you'll see how many you were exactly, but continue whining about swarm, it's entertaining.

Lets face it, Vtecs have the most players online :)

paragon

« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2014, 01:39:54 PM »

Have to agree. Even more: half of family is v-tec.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2014, 01:56:59 PM »

I don't trust anyone in multiple factions, they have no loyalty.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2014, 04:11:44 PM »

another fact: most people have alts in at least another faction :D

Its about fun, not faction loyalty

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2014, 04:46:24 AM »

It depends on how you use those alt. If you use them to spy or manipulate, or or to influence that faction diplomacy with your own, or have any suspicious behavior, it can  cause problems. If you immerse yourself in the faction you are currently playing, ignoring everything from the previous faction, than it's OK. You have a different role and the two role don't influence each other.

About PVP, i don't have screenshots, but we had a fun, but weird PVP/ZC cession yesterday.

3 lawyers + 1 V-TEC VS 3 Brahmin Boys + 1 Family.

All the factions on board, but yet not enough players to be six on each side. Glad the dev allowed to ZC with less than six, while still using rules that prevent abuse, but it isn't a good sign for the server population.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:49:28 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2014, 09:37:13 AM »

Super Sledge OP !

Hope to see you next season.  ;D

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2014, 09:08:17 PM »

C'mon British, theres a reason why we have PvP discussion

gg's tho, they were fun, we both lost some and won some :P. and thank thomas for the power armor :D:D:D 

shame glowtrotter got butthurt because he couldn't get a guy in his squad so went to V-Tec xD

FrankenStone

« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2014, 09:32:02 PM »

well glowtrotter was defeated by his own weapons in the last battle , thats how it should work ... if u can serve rockets u should also be able to deserve them xD :p ...

paragon

« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2014, 10:10:13 PM »

Shame someone gets 2 PA and not gonna use it.
First one he promised to use against v-tec more than a month ago.

FrankenStone

« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2014, 08:51:14 AM »

well u know theres a reason why we dont use it ... 1st its just some grinding item 2nd its not OP , noobs maybe think it is but it isnt , thats why they lost it 3rd they are nice trophys and i hope to gather some more , see thats the point of rare items if u love pvp ... kill other players who grind for it and keep startting 2 yell LEL all the time > thats fun . also we gained it because of a better gameplay than enemys , u get the point ... its a good reward for well playing . in the battle with thomas and his gang , they outnumbered us , did we shit in our pants , hell no . because if u have some skills u know whats possible and whats not , if i would have been there with some family random im sure i would be dead , but with the right people on your sight who understand PvP and builds and whats possible and not its quite easy to counter unexperienced players , even when they have more numbers and better items , because they dont think of all possbilitys and thats the reason why we earned it imo .

plus if i would have some stable playing guys around me at family who are all at one gang and in VC , only then i would risk PA . its just suicide to go with good stuff at core with randoms or without voice communication etc. i think u know what i mean .

but i also think if family and maybe BB would connect  a bit more and if tehy would create a "Gang" whos using voice communications with proper leader then they definetaly would beat v tecs 9 out of 10 times , im sure .

btw we have 3 PAs now :p
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:26:17 AM by FrankenStone »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2014, 09:46:50 AM »

I love all this talk and no action, lets organise a 10 v 10 - Vtec versus whoever you can muster together in your rag-tag gang, we'd honestly wipe the floor with you. I'd even go as far to say 10 of us versus however many you want.

Small skirmishes you tend to win and that's fair play to you, Stalker is a nasty guy to get up close and personal with, especially since most of our players that really want to pvp are built for range and we keep stupidly playing into your hands. I'm not making excuses because you did well and won fairly, it's just a reality. It comes with experience and for us 'British', as you fondly call us, this is the first fonline server we've played on.

Me and my brothers really enjoy the game, no matter how frustrating we find it sometimes we'll keep coming back.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2014, 09:50:03 AM »

well u know theres a reason why we dont use it ... 1st its just some grinding item 2nd its not OP , noobs maybe think it is but it isnt , thats why they lost it 3rd they are nice trophys and i hope to gather some more , see thats the point of rare items if u love pvp ... keel other players who grind for it and yell LEL all the time > thats fun . also we gained them because of better play than enemys , u get the point ... its a good reward for well playin . in the battle with thomas and his gang , they outnumbered us , did we shit in our pants , hell no . because if u have some skills u know whats possible and whats not , i f i would have been there with some family random im sure i would be dead , but with the right people on your sight who understand PvP and builds and whats possible its quite easy to counter unexperienced players , even when they have more numbers and better items , because they dont think of all possbilitys and thats the reason why we earned it .

plus if i would have some stable playing guys around me at family who are all at one gang and in VC , only then i would risk PA . its just suicide to go with good stuff at core with randoms or without voice communication etc. i mean u know what i mean .

but i also think if family and maybe BB would connect  a bit more and if tehy would create a "Gang" whos using voice communications with proper leader then they definetaly would beat v tecs 9 out of 10 times , im sure .

Sir, you wrote this by using a smartphone or something.

FrankenStone

« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2014, 09:58:58 AM »

I love all this talk and no action, lets organise a 10 v 10 - Vtec versus whoever you can muster together in your rag-tag gang, we'd honestly wipe the floor with you. I'd even go as far to say 10 of us versus however many you want.

Small skirmishes you tend to win and that's fair play to you, Stalker is a nasty guy to get up close and personal with, especially since most of our players that really want to pvp are built for range and we keep stupidly playing into your hands. I'm not making excuses because you did well and won fairly, it's just a reality. It comes with experience and for us 'British', as you fondly call us, this is the first fonline server we've played on.

Me and my brothers really enjoy the game, no matter how frustrating we find it sometimes we'll keep coming back.

hey man i apreciate your opinion and i never said anything against britishs in general , im not stalker :p ...
i just said what´s my opinion , im  even thankfull that there are enemys atleast .. this is and will always be just a game , dont take things to personal from other players , plus it would be boring without any other people around .

and its cool that you and your brothers are playing Fonline in general . i can even understand the rage from you at your first lines , thats how its working in fonline games . and about the ranged argument thats what i was pointing at with unexperienced , i know u use dsr and other shit plus theres no argument for the fact that it was not clever to went at stalker outside if u know that u dont have range or other way around also if u say u use ranged builds why u gathered inside building , i mean ok , i guess thomas thought hes badass on a  one on one with a pa and supersledge but he didnt calculate the risk hes gaining from going outside and what could happen , and exactly worst case scenario happened ... he went at stalker but i was there also after he was getting shoots from dsr he couldnt run and we could easy take him out ... also bad play was that guys who survived inside didnt helped him . that are all gameplay arguments and have nuthin to do with close or long range in the end , since builds dont make you OP ... thats what i wanted to pointing out. in the end it depends on your communication and experience ...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:09:57 AM by FrankenStone »

FrankenStone

« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2014, 10:02:14 AM »

well u know theres a reason why we dont use it ... 1st its just some grinding item 2nd its not OP , noobs maybe think it is but it isnt , thats why they lost it 3rd they are nice trophys and i hope to gather some more , see thats the point of rare items if u love pvp ... keel other players who grind for it and yell LEL all the time > thats fun . also we gained them because of better play than enemys , u get the point ... its a good reward for well playin . in the battle with thomas and his gang , they outnumbered us , did we shit in our pants , hell no . because if u have some skills u know whats possible and whats not , i f i would have been there with some family random im sure i would be dead , but with the right people on your sight who understand PvP and builds and whats possible its quite easy to counter unexperienced players , even when they have more numbers and better items , because they dont think of all possbilitys and thats the reason why we earned it .

plus if i would have some stable playing guys around me at family who are all at one gang and in VC , only then i would risk PA . its just suicide to go with good stuff at core with randoms or without voice communication etc. i mean u know what i mean .

Sir, you wrote this by using a smartphone or something.

nope , why u ask ?

paragon

« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2014, 10:16:16 AM »

> 1st its just some grinding item

you get it for free, no grinding included

> 2nd its not OP , noobs maybe think it is but it isnt

not a logical argument at all

> also we gained them because of better play than enemys, u get the point

no I don't

> its just suicide to go with good stuff at core with randoms

You get the item from inexperienced players who doesn't know all you said and probably didn't use VoiP, and now you're so proud of it in the same time you're afraid to use it back?
I think I'm getting closer to your point now...

> but i also think if family and maybe BB would connect  a bit more and if tehy would create a "Gang" whos using voice communications with proper leader then they definetaly would beat v tecs 9 out of 10 times , im sure .

This one is a diamond. I hope someday you'll come back to what you said and will laugh at it as I just did.

P.S.: seems even if there will be no players at the server, forum pvp won't be left (:

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2014, 10:19:08 AM »

nope , why u ask ?

Sir, I don't want to be rude but your post mainly lacks paragraphs and it sounds like a pathetic taunt with horrible grammar.

FrankenStone

« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2014, 10:20:57 AM »

> 1st its just some grinding item

you get it for free, no grinding included

> 2nd its not OP , noobs maybe think it is but it isnt

not a logical argument at all

> also we gained them because of better play than enemys, u get the point

no I don't

> its just suicide to go with good stuff at core with randoms

You get the item from inexperienced players who doesn't know all you said and probably didn't use VoiP, and now you're so proud of it in the same time you're afraid to use it back?
I think I'm getting closer to your point now...

> but i also think if family and maybe BB would connect  a bit more and if tehy would create a "Gang" whos using voice communications with proper leader then they definetaly would beat v tecs 9 out of 10 times , im sure .

This one is a diamond. I hope someday you'll come back to what you said and will laugh at it as I just did.

P.S.: seems even if there will be no players at the server, forum pvp won't be left (:

well thats part of the game , plus im sure that u understand what i have been written ...

PA is no grinding item ? tell me where to get it for free ? my 1st argument has nuthin to do with receiving it from an enemy who used it , because that enemy still had to grind for it ...

FrankenStone

« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »

nope , why u ask ?

Sir, I don't want to be rude but your post mainly lacks paragraphs and it sounds like a pathetic taunt with horrible grammar.

well , im not british thats maybe the asnwer :p i polished it up a bit for your teachy behaviour ...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:26:44 AM by FrankenStone »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip