Author Topic: Rambo.Doon  (Read 4717 times)

Collision

• Wanderer
  • Vault 13 FTW
    • View Profile
Rambo.Doon
« on: September 29, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »

hi !

I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE RIGHT SECTION TO POST THIS TOPIC
IF IT IS NOT, I APOLOGIZE AND I WILL MOVE IT

I've been recently talking with this guy Rambo.Doon, and he's apparently a bad player, teamkiller precisely.

http://www.noelshack.com/2014-40-1412026474-rambo.png
http://www.noelshack.com/2014-40-1412026586-rambo.png

He gave me 190 damages and said, in french "190 on your face" and that he also screened his screen at a moment where I was insulting him, which is true, but for a reason, and he attacked me anyway, not me.

So please, just go learn some things to this guy, because he's pissing me off, and also one of my friends.
Plus il y a de gruyère, plus il y a de trous.
Or, plus il y a de trous, moins il y a de gruyère.
Donc, plus il y a de gruyère, moins il y a de gruyère.

Sniper - Mr.Gasmask

doonmecha

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Rambo.Doon
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »

Wow you insult me on chat of 'conard' 'enculé' Well im bored of troll in this faction chat. Stop insult me and i ll dont hit you. Thanks

Edit : i have never kill one Vtech menber , Just stop talk to me like that. You need to learn respect others , seriously, guy.

What are you talking about? There was no reason to speak to me like thats. So sad to see word like that on faction chat.

Goodnight, Doon.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:35:33 PM by doonmecha »
War...war never change...

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 10:19:28 AM »

Wow you insult me on chat of 'conard' 'enculé' Well im bored of troll in this faction chat. Stop insult me and i ll dont hit you. Thanks

Edit : i have never kill one Vtech menber , Just stop talk to me like that. You need to learn respect others , seriously, guy.

What are you talking about? There was no reason to speak to me like thats. So sad to see word like that on faction chat.

Goodnight, Doon.

Like i sead TK is good pls dont ban it

doonmecha

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 12:59:25 PM »

A guy of my platoon got some problem with you too Gasmask, we are watching logs.
War...war never change...

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 03:06:43 AM »

hi !

I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS THE RIGHT SECTION TO POST THIS TOPIC
IF IT IS NOT, I APOLOGIZE AND I WILL MOVE IT

I've been recently talking with this guy Rambo.Doon, and he's apparently a bad player, teamkiller precisely.

http://www.noelshack.com/2014-40-1412026474-rambo.png
http://www.noelshack.com/2014-40-1412026586-rambo.png

He gave me 190 damages and said, in french "190 on your face" and that he also screened his screen at a moment where I was insulting him, which is true, but for a reason, and he attacked me anyway, not me.

So please, just go learn some things to this guy, because he's pissing me off, and also one of my friends.

I believe you should stop whining.

First of all there were around 10 people who witnessed you harassing other players including Doon and insulting them publicly on the chat. This is not the first time.

Secondly, if  I am asked to send the logs by the GMs i will.

Thirdly you should watch your manners. Hiding behind a screen gives you no special power. You did some TK before so in the future, expect people to gang up on you when you least expect it.

In Conclusion, use some courtesy and good manners, respect the games rules and you ll never have to complain again. And if you are lucky, people may even forget all the bad thungs you did.

You only get pissed off because you never take responsibility for your acts.

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 07:39:01 AM »

Tk is good i will TK tork or tark when i see him he raged me yesterdey acused me i stole his sniper and whined like 30 mins

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip