Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Quick Pickup/Drop  (Read 11560 times)

Charlie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Quick Pickup/Drop
« on: September 06, 2014, 02:22:39 AM »

If you're standing on a pile of items you can press Ctrl+G to pick up all the items at once, likewise you can drop everything if you press Ctrl+D, The keys could be changed but it's a feature I'm very fond of and would love to see added

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Quick Pickup/Drop
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 02:27:48 AM »

Yes +1, there many loot piles and takes a while to pick up by spamming G.

Also I suggest adding a place all for storage containers.

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 02:32:36 AM »

+1

Herbie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 03:20:28 AM »

others functionnality that I'd like to see
- hotkey for fast moving item in transfer mode
- hoitkey for fast dropping item in inventory
- hotkey for fast sciencing/engineering all items on a loot pile.

paragon

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 07:38:37 AM »

I'm against fast picking up - I don't like that you can loot and escape in seconds.
They solution to make it still easier - button which picks up item constantly (no need to push it again and again)

Charlie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 08:16:35 AM »

I'm against fast picking up - I don't like that you can loot and escape in seconds.
They solution to make it still easier - button which picks up item constantly (no need to push it again and again)
I'm guessing you're a new fonline player? I mean it's possible that you aren't and you just don't like it but the only reason I could see someone not wanting this is if they've never had it (other servers)

paragon

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 04:22:40 PM »

Means not everything in the world you can see that clear (:
I played FOnline 2, it has it all

The reason I don't want quick pick up to be implemented is ability to steal and run away relatively fast and safely, risking nothing.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 06:08:52 PM by paragon »

KAM

• Wanderer
  • Relentless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 08:59:50 AM »

1up for adding item moving shortcuts. I got so used to that convenience in FO2. It should be a standard on every FOnline server :)

As for ninja looters: I don't see much of a problem with that. It didn't get any worse on FO2, when the feature was introduced.

Admiral Zombie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 01:55:55 PM »

As nice as it would be, yeah I kind of like having the one item pickup at a time. The fear of "what if the owner comes back? ...What if the killer comes back?!" is too great to remove.

KAM

• Wanderer
  • Relentless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 03:10:15 PM »

As nice as it would be, yeah I kind of like having the one item pickup at a time. The fear of "what if the owner comes back? ...What if the killer comes back?!" is too great to remove.
Still adding shift-click to drop/move single items and ctrl-d to drop all, as well as ctrl-l for seeing what's in a pile of stuff and picking single items from it should be added here.

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »

at the VERY VERY VERY LEAST!!.
make is it so you can LOOK at a pile of stuff like you do when looting corpses.

cirn0

• No Name Yet Team
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
  • That's Terror
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2014, 12:30:57 PM »

I think a put all into container is fair and  I will have that added within the next few patches.

Loot all is big game balance changing issue so that will need to be discussed before I can promise anything.
Have to think about bluesuits looting all your team mates corpse and running off, ect. We will first make a  system to deal with that then we can allow for loot all.

I do understand in TLA mk2 after replication, a body is left with all item. I think we will work with something like that but with extra protection against ninja looters both before you replicate and after.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FEATURES! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

Poker-Jack

• Wastelander
  • LAWYER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 01:16:33 PM »

I do understand in TLA mk2 after replication, a body is left with all item. I think we will work with something like that but with extra protection against ninja looters both before you replicate and after.

This would be lovely, bodies staying longer than replication would make battlefields seem more bloody and for longer, giving us insight into what happened there moments before. Very good
I'm rude and foul-mouthed...

But I'm generous and I make fucking sense.
-MadManJack
-PokerJack

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 02:38:17 PM »

We don't need loot all, just item view so you can look at the pile you are standing on.

JosephPorta

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 04:05:35 PM »

+1 too.

vaultboy

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 04:09:05 PM »

CTR + G and CTR + D from Reloaded is the best choice.

Herbie

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 04:18:42 AM »

Maybe also some filters on room containers to show ammo/drugs/weapons/crafting/others separately.
Because after a while, it's already quite a mess in my room.

paragon

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:24 AM »

This would be lovely, bodies staying longer than replication would make battlefields seem more bloody and for longer, giving us insight into what happened there moments before. Very good

I just hope there won't be suicide trolls and problems with performance... and damn they will.

Still way to pick up without spamming G but just holding it would be cool.

Seki

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 08:50:15 AM »

Loot all is big game balance changing issue so that will need to be discussed before I can promise anything.
Have to think about bluesuits looting all your team mates corpse and running off, ect. We will first make a  system to deal with that then we can allow for loot all..
well, you can already take all items from dead body before replication and its not any issue, take all hotkey is exactly same thing but after replication, it also works on other servers without problems

paragon

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »

Time makes big difference.
If you get killed by player, it's somewhat "fair" to take your loot instantly. And it's possible.
If you died by NPC and someone just found your loot, they can't take it instantly and it creates a danger to get caught by owner / other players.
And if you come back to the place you die and want to use all your stuff instantly -- you can't as well.

E.g. trying loot every dead body in dungeon will make you fight several waves of enemies and with pickin up all - it'll be gone.

Fear and danger of looting unknown pile in core - will be gone with all scavenging fun and atmosphere.

This is indeed huge game balance change, and other servers have other differences, which makes this one this so special. Please don't break it.
Pages: [1] 2

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip