Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Known spies  (Read 10251 times)

Captain Chilly

• Experienced Survivor
  • Professional memelord i nthe making
    • View Profile
Re: Known spies
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 12:44:20 PM »

AS far as I'm concerned   DDDDDDDDD  is a spy.  We got pinched by 2 different factions at once rolling around with this guy, multiple times, until we just put a good burst in him.  he didn't complain about being killed, didn't even mention it.  We were all on TS, but he had no warning .  Just the fact that he didn't ask why makes me think he's a spy.

I remember one of these, I also think he's one. We were getting ambushed and killed even through our enemies should't know where we were, and I remember a ZC where the Vtecs didn't even enter the area but rather camped the grid next zone over (the grid was our way out) and had JC Denton mine the street - either the Lawyers told on us or the Vtecs had a spy, and I think DDDD was there that day. Never went on assigs with him either, and barely know him, and I know pretty much the who's who's of Family members, especially the OGs.

There's also jewish who I'm pretty sure was a spy, no idea for who.

as a lawyer member, i'll tell you that Arnold Zweihander is a dick to everyone, therefore he's not a spy sicne he obliterated me a few days ago and took my shit at the core

Well that just leaves two factions for him to spy to.

If Arnold is a spy for The Family, then he's a bit too good at it and should learn to go a bit soft  on me.

don't worry, it's true that you're family but you're a cool guy for grabbing my shit and giving it to me after i got turned into swiss cheese by bounty hunters
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip