Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Equal numbers PvP  (Read 37200 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: Equal numbers PvP
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2015, 06:11:51 PM »

So...can we get devs input on this?  :P

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2015, 07:52:46 PM »

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2015, 09:10:16 PM »

^^ So, STAUGLIER logs on to MK I to complain about our numbers... again. Lets see what fight he was complaining about...

Junkman and TWAT are taking Junk Canyon, Junkman is sneaker build, TWAT never rerolls so he is large-squad pvp build.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Courier suit up. 8)

they rush the crap out of TWAT, staugler barely gets healed by courier... lahdeedaw.. They win the fight! hurrah. 2v2.. +1 win for lawyers.

they KNOW there are always more vtech.. more are inbound.  there is a sewer entrance in Maryland, one zone to the EAST, but STALKER is COCKY and goes into the occupied Adam's School.. where HE separates HIMSELF from Courier.. runs into me, shuts the door, and proceeds to 1v1-only thought in his mind being 'Ripper OP!', dies in seconds to VanCarnY's Cattleprod on his Metal Armor Mk II.  Courier sees that there is no helping Stalker, runs and i think is eventually taken down by Teela and Damage while I guard stakluer's corpse in hopes that Courier too will fall to my melee in his attempt to regain stalker's gear or resuscitate him....

long story short.. when stalker win's a 2v2 (regardless of the outmatched build/gear) it's because he is TEHSHITBALLZ, not because Courier is a hero..

seconds later, stalker walks into his favorite situation, a 1v1 vs an unknown tech... a degenerate, if you will.

seconds later... falls on his face.

minutes later (after he's done crying on his own or on Courier's shoulder) logs onto his VTECH character to complain "how many techs does it take to kill 2 lawyers" >:( logs off before collecting my answer.. ANSWER:

one, in the right place, at the right time, when STALKER's confidence level is at its peak, such that he does not escape through Maryland but walks into swarm infested territory and inevitably meets his doom, not to 6 techs, but to one. :o 

sure there were my many friends behind me that SURELY would have wiped you off the core-map and reclaimed Junkman's, TWAT's, and my gear after your massive success in our defeat. but it turns out that 1v1 stalker isn't so O.P. when he fights against someone using a 1v1 build too.  lil biotch.  VanCarnY out. 8)

P.S. in EVE online and in AOP there is a nerf to swarm.. it's called escaping with the winnings after you destroy what you can..  u failed in this my friend  :'(

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2015, 09:36:43 PM »

Cool story bro but this isn't the place to tell it. And I love how you thought tenova=courier  ;D

Must be so happy finally killing me out of the countless battles vancarny  ::) GJ finally realizing cattle prod destroy metal armors. But Ya, let's have a rematch, wouldn't be shocked if you declined.

If only moderators took their duties seriously  :-\
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 10:01:05 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

FrankenStone

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2015, 09:44:49 PM »

^^ So, STAUGLIER logs on to MK I to complain about our numbers... again. Lets see what fight he was complaining about...

Junkman and TWAT are taking Junk Canyon, Junkman is sneaker build, TWAT never rerolls so he is large-squad pvp build.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Courier suit up. 8)

they rush the crap out of TWAT, staugler barely gets healed by courier... lahdeedaw.. They win the fight! hurrah. 2v2.. +1 win for lawyers.

they KNOW there are always more vtech.. more are inbound.  there is a sewer entrance in Maryland, one zone to the EAST, but STALKER is COCKY and goes into the occupied Adam's School.. where HE separates HIMSELF from Courier.. runs into me, shuts the door, and proceeds to 1v1-only thought in his mind being 'Ripper OP!', dies in seconds to VanCarnY's Cattleprod on his Metal Armor Mk II.  Courier sees that there is no helping Stalker, runs and i think is eventually taken down by Teela and Damage while I guard stakluer's corpse in hopes that Courier too will fall to my melee in his attempt to regain stalker's gear or resuscitate him....

long story short.. when stalker win's a 2v2 (regardless of the outmatched build/gear) it's because he is TEHSHITBALLZ, not because Courier is a hero..

seconds later, stalker walks into his favorite situation, a 1v1 vs an unknown tech... a degenerate, if you will.

seconds later... falls on his face.

minutes later (after he's done crying on his own or on Courier's shoulder) logs onto his VTECH character to complain "how many techs does it take to kill 2 lawyers" >:( logs off before collecting my answer.. ANSWER:

one, in the right place, at the right time, when STALKER's confidence level is at its peak, such that he does not escape through Maryland but walks into swarm infested territory and inevitably meets his doom, not to 6 techs, but to one. :o 

sure there were my many friends behind me that SURELY would have wiped you off the core-map and reclaimed Junkman's, TWAT's, and my gear after your massive success in our defeat. but it turns out that 1v1 stalker isn't so O.P. when he fights against someone using a 1v1 build too.  lil biotch.  VanCarnY out. 8)

P.S. in EVE online and in AOP there is a nerf to swarm.. it's called escaping with the winnings after you destroy what you can..  u failed in this my friend  :'(

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2015, 10:13:20 PM »

^

Yep me and courier the perfect duo xd. Vancarny reminds me of cawk(hawk) when he finally killed me in 2v2 with caboose. Yelled some Russian shit with:D :D :D...those battles were fun, just kept fighting each other for 5 rounds before hawk ragequit :D

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2015, 10:42:51 PM »

i didn't see Tenova, matter's not. open world pvp 1v1 superior to set-up 1v1 bro. in this case you were actually out-played and out-smarted.  a 1v1 in any other situation in this game is the equivalent of seeing who clicks first and who brought the right weapons and who rolled the right way.  nothing similar to what happened to your face just today.  also.. don't think i haven't killed you in pvp just because i don't screenshot/fraps all my shitty pvp exploits and post only victories.  im not even flaunting shit bro. you just complained. again. and expect no response... i also see how you definition of 'fun' is similar to hellmoi's professed 'fun' situation.. only when defeat is simply not in the cards do you feel you have competed.  you sir. in this aspect alone, fail. (in terms of your general pvp i commend and respect you)

btw i have like 6 alias in vtech.. so you thinkin thats the first time ive killed ya is hilarious.. albeit understandable.

edit: also, it does feel pretty good to 'finally' defeat the biggest mouth of AOP (maybe fonline in general) in a 1v1.  it's been hard with you not showing up to more than 1/4 of the fights, typically only fights in which, as I said before, defeat wasn't in the cards.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:12:49 PM by VanCarnY »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2015, 12:18:55 AM »

tl;dr
Stalker lost a 1v1 against a degenerate.
Courier comes in for the much anticipated circle jerk.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:23:30 AM by Niamak »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2015, 04:46:00 AM »

a 1v1 in any other situation in this game is the equivalent of seeing who clicks first and who brought the right weapons and who rolled the right way.  nothing similar to what happened to your face just today.

Quote from: VanCarnY
dies in seconds to VanCarnY's Cattleprod on his Metal Armor Mk II. 

So you having cattle prod vs metal armor is not having the right weapon ?

tl;dr
Everybody brag the same way when winning, and blame the same way when losing, that's Fonline, nothing new there  ;)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2015, 05:12:13 AM »

So almost all the non-vtec population is fully aware of the swarming thing (that happen often but not all the time), but it is just up to Stalker imagination. Are we all Stalker clones ?

(PS: IMO, swarm is only when the difference of number is so important that it becomes the main defining factor of the outcome. 2 vs 3 is not a swarm)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:14:14 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2015, 05:38:32 AM »

i just happened to have a cattleprod and a powerfist and see that he was wearing metal.. stalker had a pancor (strong against w/e) and a ripper (uh, ah fucking ripper) so ya. that's the difference.

no you guys aren't stalker clones. taht would be lame. we'd never get a fight. we techs know about the swarm problem.  Andy was in my ear that very moment saying, " it's only two, we're not coming in, let our newbies fight them for practice." i was like, i'd rather punch stalker in the face myself and he won't be around long enough for them to get here.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2015, 05:40:39 AM »

Time to eat your burrito STALKER, you just got fucking served.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2015, 05:44:39 AM »

Anza is a vtech spy.

naossano, if you believe in stalker, the guy who would science his gear while running away from a fight to deny equipment and has been elected top douchebag in other fonline, you must believe very hard.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:46:59 AM by Niamak »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2015, 05:44:52 AM »

^

Yep me and courier the perfect duo xd. Vancarny reminds me of cawk(hawk) when he finally killed me in 2v2 with caboose. Yelled some Russian shit with:D :D :D...those battles were fun, just kept fighting each other for 5 rounds before hawk ragequit :D

Me and Thomas are perfect duo. Happy to show you this.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2015, 05:47:53 AM »

^

Perfect at getting shot by MY DSRS BATTERY maybe :D

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2015, 06:15:52 AM »

^

This is in regards to 2v2 and nothing to do with DSRs. If you gonna troll, do it in the right context.

Oh and it was minigun that got my every time, screw the DSRs.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2015, 06:20:02 AM »

^

This is in regards to 2v2 and nothing to do with DSRs. If you gonna troll, do it in the right context.

Oh and it was minigun that got my every time, screw the DSRs.

I meant Thomas. But yeah Minigun getting you guys was the plan, yo. Damage thanks you for his legendary  :-*

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2015, 06:27:59 AM »

I doubt there is such a thing as trolling in the right context.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2015, 07:07:01 AM »

i am the best!

paragon

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2015, 07:09:14 AM »

can't argue with that, twat
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7