Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 162938 times)

Combatant

Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #540 on: September 01, 2015, 11:38:13 AM »

why do I even keep clicking on this thread
Maybe you looking for this one! Most epic PvP ever:
Spoiler for Hiden:

;D

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 01, 2015, 12:01:24 PM »

Reminds me of ripper ripper duels/suicides  :)

What do you expect to see when clicking this thread ?

REDRUM

• Wastelander
  • "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass"
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: September 01, 2015, 02:03:27 PM »

Maybe you looking for this one! Most epic PvP ever:
Spoiler for Hiden:

;D
Spoiler for Hiden:

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #543 on: September 01, 2015, 05:55:30 PM »

I believe, you realize the truth that we all playing at PvP server, not roleplay-adapted. So "fear your enemy" isn't a big deal in game. Mostly, it all about "fear lost your gear".

this is actually what kills the most fun out of pvp atm , and tbh it was never different , ive seen tecs run long before u came to AoP ... its just hilarious how hard some people do care about some pixelz in a game were most of the gear is mostly free to get , irc trolls prove me right also when they are happy to loot stims from my corpse like it is something special ... so you see in the end this two thing are quite controversal ... free gear vs. care about stuff in my opinion = destroys pvp or better to say : seeing 4 or 5 guys run from other 5 guys :[ like we play who sees who first and decide to run instead of fighting is pathetic. but the law does seems to learn from this adv pvp tactics like u say because in end we do fear not the enemy but we do also fear the loose of almost free gear , so lets see how this turns out. 

ive personally adopted that gamestyle by now , still im hating it but i got all reasons for that because ive seen what happened after 2 weeks of total destruction , and im not talking about the shitchat , im talking about that law didnt mind to loose stuff while in comparison today ive seen the total opposite that the enemy ,whom we gave fun by not retreating with number we can fight with , decides to run away with some equal number just for the matter of "we care about stuff" ? serious i think its more some kind of mixed attitude like carrying about stuff in combination with some high amount of dont give enemy same pleasures he gave us by playing against us which is detructive ...

this attitude also killed the core activity in addition to some other non existent features. stuff like spa , legendaries and t3 just playing in the hand of this destructive system we have atm , same goes for no combat timer , doorglue and charges , no invetory check when dead plus fast respawn timer that has same amount of sec on every coremap ...

i think people that are left on server should serious ask themself what tehy are playing this game for , for pixelz that will get deleted at the end of the season or for fun ?

because from what i see , some people take this pixellove / fear stuff way too serious ... i also remember suff speaking in v tec mumble in beginning of the season : "if i run out of support combat armors mk3 i will quit aop"... seems like he never ran out of any things :D so where this fear comming from ? you people afraid to play the actual game ? and go to the core ? how it was designed to ... ???

That seems a wise post.
Sadly, i am too hexausted to even hope that they would drop someday the proud  act and actually read the things that are said to them.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

paragon

« Reply #544 on: September 02, 2015, 07:29:47 AM »

> I wonder how the battle would have went if Hellmai did notice his gun dropped

There's secret setting.ini option for this

Combatant

« Reply #545 on: September 03, 2015, 07:25:40 PM »

Matthew, when you asking me "why" or saying "stop!" - it's not helps. You came on territory, which belongs to V-Techs atm. I came to kill everyone, who is member of different faction than mine. It's simple yet. If you want say something clear - do it, I have nothing against dialogue. But not exactly at the moment, when I stabbing your char with wakizashi and you shooting back with remington. We can talk here, for great example.

Kurwier

« Reply #546 on: September 03, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »

> I wonder how the battle would have went if Hellmai did notice his gun dropped

There's secret setting.ini option for this

i wonder how aop would feel if not so many people would ahve quit for some obious reasons ...

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 03, 2015, 07:33:56 PM »

Matthew, when you asking me "why" or saying "stop!" - it's not helps. You came on territory, which belongs to V-Techs atm. I came to kill everyone, who is member of different faction than mine. It's simple yet. If you want say something clear - do it, I have nothing against dialogue. But not exactly at the moment, when I stabbing your char with wakizashi and you shooting back with remington. We can talk here, for great example.

Tactics

Combatant

« Reply #548 on: September 03, 2015, 07:38:03 PM »

What? Say a bit more, because I feel like I killing little children in Den in Fallout 2. Imagine if your enemy asking not hurt him or asking why you killing him, but keep coming with weapon and armor.

Kurwier

« Reply #549 on: September 03, 2015, 07:53:03 PM »

What? Say a bit more, because I feel like I killing little children in Den in Fallout 2. Imagine if your enemy asking not hurt him or asking why you killing him, but keep coming with weapon and armor.

lol

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #550 on: September 03, 2015, 08:32:46 PM »

Why can't you be like death0? We fought each other to negative and gave FA to each other. Then talked for a while.

Combatant

« Reply #551 on: September 03, 2015, 08:36:46 PM »

Why, I can. But what guy did: came to zone, contest it. Without even one word to us, he lock himself in one of the buildings. After fight with you (Adams) me and Hellmoi opened doors which he used before and found him very fast. He was in the corner with supersledge or machete. I attacked him from sneak after Hellmoi shoot at him few times. Now he saying I do like kill AFK. It's cool time and place to AFK, that's all I can say. How often I asking hostile player is he AFK? In Fonline. NEVER. Especially when he comes and acts like he working on ambush inside house.
Can't fight, afraid of character's death? Say something before you left your character. Shout it with "ctrl". What Matthew doing I just wondering. Like I gotta ask him every time I see how is he doing and after it attack him if he saying back ;D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:40:20 PM by Combatant »

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 03, 2015, 09:19:28 PM »

pls think of the children  :'(

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #553 on: September 04, 2015, 04:09:37 AM »

Not denying it, but i didn't see any post in which he complains about being shot when going to Vault-Tec Enterprise with weapons and acting suspiciously like Hellmoi.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

Combatant

« Reply #554 on: September 04, 2015, 06:59:10 AM »

First, he said it all via chat during the game. I even mentioned example with wakizashi and remingtion, it's obvious that we talking not about forum here.
Second, his character died at Adams School and Rob-Co last night (by my hand). Not at Vault-Tech Enterprises.
And I can't remember, back when I was Lawyer, when Hellmoi locked himself in buildings and accusing me "you do like kill afk, you" after being killed. So why you mentioned him I don't get it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:02:08 AM by Combatant »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #555 on: September 04, 2015, 07:02:40 AM »

And you call Adams School VTEC territory. For Robco, i can understand, but a lawyer doesn't have to justify himself when going to adams school.

Combatant

« Reply #556 on: September 04, 2015, 07:05:13 AM »

Haha, it's about roleplay :D Allright. We will see, whos territory it truly is, weakling lawyer! Let our swords guns speak instead of us!

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: September 04, 2015, 07:34:49 AM »

Me and chicken nugget were just chillaxing. And these barabians come and attack me.

Combatant. I go and try and cap my territory back and every time I go to the loo I find you killing me while afk.

Do you get satisfaction from killing afk players?

Does it get you all hot and sweaty?

Does it make you feel powerful?

Combatant

« Reply #558 on: September 04, 2015, 07:42:06 AM »

I see you upset and can't understand I don't owed you anything. You will die every time when your character attract attension in the Core. You can turn game off and then ask me. Every time. Why characted dead. It's foolish but if you okay with such style of gameplay it's allright ::)

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: September 04, 2015, 07:59:17 AM »

I see you upset and can't understand I don't owed you anything. You will die every time when your character attract attension in the Core. You can turn game off and then ask me. Every time. Why characted dead. It's foolish but if you okay with such style of gameplay it's allright ::)

Am in bits ere
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip