Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 162940 times)

Combatant

Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #460 on: August 20, 2015, 01:13:10 AM »

Nobody can enjoy total dominating as a part of a bigger group. First because enemies would not show up. Second when they show up and if their group not that large as yours, you can deal a few shots, then - all enemies are dead. And you have nothing to do in game.
So you have nothing to worry about Courier. If we still can't see massive migration from Vault-Tech to Lawyers it's probably because people feels themself comfortable and enjoy AoP way it is now. 

paragon

« Reply #461 on: August 20, 2015, 03:58:21 AM »

it's because there's no domination. Teams numbers are being changed in waves, and all are winning and losing from time to time. But some's consciousness are too childish to be able to take responsibility and correctly percept the reality, they are emotionally unstable and thus unable to react to the situation anyhow but by blaming everyone and everything around. You can see about the same when you take a candy from a child.

It's well known that during last 2 weeks v-tec were outnumbered in much more than half of the battles. And answer is: "feel how is it to be swarmed". 'Born to cry'ers forum's posts are just information war, taken out of the context statements of butthurt. They take advantage in any situation they can. Statements of good intentions and fair-play is just a disguise.

If teams have same number, Cryier6 will blame t3 when in the combat couple of days ago his was using it against the team with twice less number. If not t3, Cryier will blame noobs in his team, while those are joining v-tec and performing better than others.

There's no way to use facts, logic or arguments with such people. Still I enjoy your story and 'Born to cry' label, 10/10.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:28:23 AM by paragon »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #462 on: August 20, 2015, 04:05:06 AM »

If I go alone in the zone while 10+ law capping and make a pic, could I participate this "stalker's counting system" contest?
Aawwww...you're always thinking of me  :-[  ;D How cute

where is stalker?
Was making burritos IRL xD

paragon

« Reply #463 on: August 20, 2015, 04:08:25 AM »

Like, watch stalker's posts (: it's just a little girl, thinking she's a princess, while being a whore (:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #464 on: August 20, 2015, 04:16:42 AM »

I'm a girl, love me!

Combatant

« Reply #465 on: August 20, 2015, 04:18:02 AM »

:D
Spoiler for Hiden:

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #466 on: August 20, 2015, 05:47:27 AM »

Mean words apart, it was a bit sad that the blue guys spent so much time before coming, despite having same number. Think about all the fun both groups would have if you came earlier. It is worthy to avoid all that PVP to save a bunch of combat armors ?
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 20, 2015, 06:26:32 AM »

Nice screenshot. I do remember a similar situation in Enterprise not too long ago with a different outcome. But anyways, on to combat analysis.

As we can see in this picture:

Hailrain, Anzah and Misstik are being dead.
Data is offline playing DOTA with his 6 brothers who also aren't there in the battle.
Vulture is sleeping, Chicken Nuggets is running because he forgot to put money in the parking meter and Vikki Goldman is making screenshots for her upcoming biography: 'Born to cry'.

If any of you were actually fighting instead of being preoccupied with other things this might have even lasted longer than 12 seconds.

Yes, I logged as soon as I died to play Dota with Thomas and Anza.

FYI - the position was ANZA's idea, I had suggested moving south east but was shot down. #ListenDontListen :P

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 20, 2015, 06:28:03 AM »

Mean words apart, it was a bit sad that the blue guys spent so much time before coming, despite having same number. Think about all the fun both groups would have if you came earlier. It is worthy to avoid all that PVP to save a bunch of combat armors ?

I am no longer deliberately participating in large fights anymore. It is pretty pointless now. :)

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 20, 2015, 06:30:19 AM »

Yeah indeed it was me who said not to go so fast so we could keep position while moving, really bad idea while Ramon was inside building watching us :-[
Mea Culpa, I decided to ruin Matt and Thomas DotA games as a punishment :P

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 20, 2015, 07:33:12 AM »

Maybe they were tired of losing to equal numbers xddd

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 20, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »

I am no longer deliberately participating in large fights anymore. It is pretty pointless now. :)

Another step closer to vtec season victory

Kurwier

« Reply #472 on: August 20, 2015, 11:39:51 AM »

who cares anyway , as soon as core lawyers away u wont have any fun anymore but according to your leader u got enough numper to dispell all the family law switchers i guess to send em to bbq as outcasts or something or maybe not haha #whocares
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:50:14 AM by Kurwier »

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 20, 2015, 11:47:21 AM »

courier turned to alcohol after all the losses i see

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #474 on: August 20, 2015, 02:11:35 PM »

Another step closer to vtec season victory

... Of the jerkass contest ? What is the reward ?
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 20, 2015, 02:25:58 PM »

Quote from: naossano

... Of the jerkass contest ? What is the reward ?

Combatant

« Reply #476 on: August 20, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »

Nice fight at GE *trollface* I hope Hellmoi and those 2nd guy at zone next to mine, also will be raped in all positions.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #477 on: August 20, 2015, 05:55:53 PM »

What was it, 12+ vs 7? lol

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 20, 2015, 06:19:58 PM »

lol did you see the Top 5 biggest swarms  ;D

Combatant