Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 162940 times)

FrankenStone

Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2014, 10:52:18 PM »

Not raging buddy, I just don't see the point in capping when you have no opposition. Seems absolutely pointless.

yeah im totally with you but this problem is made out of low server population and there is nuthin we can do about it ... all i see is that serveres with more PvE content got a greater playerbase , which leads to more organised PvP in my opionin .

AoP got great potential in my opinion and we will see where cirn0 will take the server , plus im hopin that other and old devs are comming back to support him , hes really a cool guy .
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:54:47 PM by FrankenStone »

paragon

« Reply #201 on: December 16, 2014, 05:23:37 PM »

MrGreen, sorry for what I've said in the last video, I just was disappointed of my damage output, although it's not a good excuse. Also I doubt you speak English, and probably call me much worse stuff in Russian, although it's not the best excuse as well.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:39:30 PM by paragon »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2014, 02:31:24 PM »

I find the core a very hostile place at the moment.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2014, 03:08:41 PM »

Go play sims
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2014, 03:16:17 PM »

Go play sims

But I wouldn't get to see you rage all the time...

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2014, 03:37:12 PM »

Go play sims

But I wouldn't get to see you rage all the time...

And I wouldn't get to kill your Lawyer alt...

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2014, 04:45:55 PM »

Guysh come pvp - we are only 5, the swarm is a lie. No Paragon either, eaasy pickings.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2014, 05:22:52 PM »

When Grizzly and I came it was literally just us, we took 4 zones with 5 guys then 3 left for the night  :-\
When I checked there was 1 player, who I think is afk on the whole squad list and no response in chat.
Every Time anyone looks at the "players online" they should probably subtract a couple for afk's on our end :D

Cap the night away!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:29:39 PM by Stem Sunders »

paragon

« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2014, 09:03:26 PM »

Courier is making screenshots of loot piles and killing 1 person with 6 people and putting it on the forum xD

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2014, 10:07:38 PM »

Courier is making screenshots of loot piles and killing 1 person with 6 people and putting it on the forum xD
Not his fault V-Tec doesn't have the balls to go fight 6 players.

paragon

« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2014, 10:24:52 PM »

Sure thing just as anyone (:
Also quite interesting to hear it from you, who played only for swarm.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 10:30:50 PM by paragon »

FrankenStone

« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2014, 11:14:13 PM »

i dunno what u talking about , lel u had same number of people than we had on both screens even more i guess what we have seen from timer ... unfortunately i dont have screen of the fights with all members from before .

1. u really pissed me off when u used family guereilla technique camping the sewer point where we tried to go out of core , because no enemy was showing up and we wasnt at core with swarm lel only 4 or 5 people atm ...

2. Komrade gathered some family mambers after that, i think we were 5 or 6 to take a zone and i said yeah lets do it , so i took my pa build with mg42 , then v tec arised with equal numbers , well ... it was a quick battle , suff died like chicken without doing anything because most of fam members focused you and you and your monkeys were busy stiming faing ... , some brave v tecs died with you , one or two fleed ... i guess that moment was really shocking for you .

3. after that we went to capture another zone because we wanted to have some pvp and we did know that u have same numbers , i didnt even took a pa , well we waited 1+ hour at gun runners and robco , even ramon sneaked around us and killed some randoms but u were so scared that u didnt attack and when u tried u failed so hard ... im guessing u thought that we were 14 people or so lel but in reality we only were 6 or 7  and from this people even 1 or 2 randoms aka einstein i think , but im noot sure , well after that most of the people decided to log off because no action and too long waiting . i guess its another v tec tactic but i dunno .

4. the truth is that i was suprised that there were some real good players at family and i think family did a very good job , well we have players that play everyday its about dam time ... show screens with proof that we killed 1 tec with 6 people ? there were always more than 1 tec around us ...

paragon

« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2014, 11:30:28 PM »

Mate, I'm kinda tired of all the bullshit you are spreading.

You have no idea how much people did we have.
You have no idea what did we know about you.
You had 2 teams capping the zone 9 people in whole when we attacked one of the teams with 4 people against 4 and you still whining.
You lie / blind about enemy number, do not saying that all the wins you ever had are because of NPC patrols.
You find the smallest corner in the whole core, put there machingunners and flamers and expect somebody to attack you.
It's not me who posting any dead body he can and  even without dead bodies but just with loot on the ground trying to show how cool he is.

In the end, I'm really happy you're saying all this, so the more people know the truth and can compare with you words, the more people can make right opinion about you.

FrankenStone

« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2014, 11:36:23 PM »

lel im unhappy that i dont have a screen from central village where u were all alive but i can remember what i have seen and u can see our numbers on that screen i count 6 ... and i know that there were atleast 6 v tecs against us ...

on second case u act like this corner is unreachable lel , u can enter that corner from maryland avenue grid , u can shoot through the fence from v tec enterprise grid entering zone plus u can enter that corner from the door at the garage this makes 3 possibilty to enter that corner , u acting like we were camping the sewers like u did before or some toilett  :-\

paragon

« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:54 PM »

So you want to play it backwards? I put 6 people in that corner with the same equipment as yours, you're coming with 6 people without PA and with whatever you want and assaulting.

You have no idea what happened in sewers, just another miss-guess. Really, better don't talk when you know nothing.
And even if we camped it with 4 people against your 4 - what's the problem? We haven't even been at the ladder then you entered.

Oh, actually wait, we had 3 people against yours 4. SWARMERS.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:46:00 PM by paragon »

FrankenStone

« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2014, 11:44:46 PM »

So you want to play it backwards? I put 6 people in that corner with the same equipment as yours, you're coming with 6 people without PA and with whatever you want and assaulting.

You have no idea what happened in sewers, just another miss-guess. Really, better don't talk when you know nothing.

sure go in that corner with 6 people and i show you with another 6 people how to do it lel ...

dont act like its impossible and we didnt used top notch equipment , no pa at robco , no mg42 at robco ... only one avenger and one lasergatling . you ever heard of grenades in aop or area effect weapons ?

paragon

« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2014, 11:47:45 PM »

Sure, we'll be the same. No PA, no mg42, no top-equipment (:
prepare your team.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2014, 04:28:03 AM »

Parangon, you need to chill out, you're getting angry about a screenshot in the PvP Screens section wtf why ?

You have no idea how much people did we have.
You have no idea what did we know about you.

But you do know everything right ? Your anger makes you say irrelevant things. It's pvp section man, everybody always adds numbers in opponent team in all Fonline forums. Everybody posts victory screenshot. Don't get pissed off about that, you have a team you play good, just play and have fun...  :)

And you can't blame people to camp a building when VTech (I mean your faction, not you) do that all the time, even when they are more, even when they come to defend a zone that is being capped. While Family and BB always come to us when we dare taking a zone..  :'(

PvP discussion is only about taunting (sometimes flamming but well you can't avoid it), just chill man take some popcorn and enjoy the screens and videos  ;D

paragon

« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2014, 06:12:13 AM »

You have no idea how do I feel.... (:

But I'd be glad if you point out what exactly is irrelevant.
I'm starting to go personal when someone is saying "Everybody", "all the time", playing the same game of taunting but on the different level. Taunt however you like, but I really don't like public spreading lies.

Did you ever see that I deny or regret about my death? If yes, please show me this moment of weakness (: I'm first to admit any fail, but not gonna tolerate bullshit.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:23:04 AM by paragon »

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2014, 06:45:23 AM »

I'm saying you're starting to get emo on PvP section and that's not worth it  :)

I was saying irrelevant when you were all like You know nothing Jon Snow, like you on the other side knew everything, that's just childish  ;D Nothing to do with you denying or regretting any death
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip