Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 162940 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2014, 08:12:24 AM »

Congrats on daily Darwin award yesterday courier, u r so stronk. We destroyed you yesterday with less numbers...pvp has never been more unpredictable. Stalker get over yourself, haha.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »

PK Count Matthew Or Anza they has nicer gear :D

Wait what ?!  :'(

paragon

« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2014, 11:21:31 AM »

FrankenStone, gotta ignore your message, hate oversized signatures

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2014, 12:37:31 PM »

FrankenStone, gotta ignore your message, hate oversized signatures

What is the Darwin award?

paragon

« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2014, 01:10:08 PM »

How is the question connected to the quote?

Wiki: The Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor <...>. They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by self-selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2014, 10:58:37 PM »

Congrats on daily Darwin award yesterday courier, u r so stronk. We destroyed you yesterday with less numbers...pvp has never been more unpredictable. Stalker get over yourself, haha.
what

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2014, 05:02:43 AM »

what

Can't you read boy?

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2014, 05:19:59 AM »

Caboose I think you re quite the emotional kid :)

FrankenStone

« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2014, 09:29:21 AM »

He just loves my DSR  :-*

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 05, 2014, 09:33:21 AM »

He just loves my DSR  :-*

And you love mine friend  ;)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2014, 12:08:43 PM »

Where'd you guys go? I said wI'd be back, just took a few mins to get organised - only had 5 and you were about 7 :/ The desire to pvp is not strong with you guys :(

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2014, 12:20:18 PM »

That's a bit cheeky Stem, but yeah you win some you lose some. Generally with suff, we win more. Just gonna have to stop feeding you guys during the day when suff doesn't play.

Stem Sunders

Re: Re: PvP Movies and Screens
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2014, 12:24:09 PM »

That's a bit cheeky Stem, but yeah you win some you lose some. Generally with suff, we win more. Just gonna have to stop feeding you guys during the day when suff doesn't play.
No cheek intended dear Caboose, more of a pat on the back from one "enemy" to the other.
It seems more appropriate here than in-game.
(not trying to be patronising either)
I feel much the same way about feeding you guys, I just ran into a very well placed ambush on family gate...Twice...

When you're at your strongest (E.g night time in the uk, thats when most tecs and suff seem to be around)
Most players on our side are gone,(a lot of the time myself included) so it feels like feeding for me too when I run on you and get minced in seconds haha.

To me its really obvious how much your tactics change (Even your loadouts to some degree) when suff is in lead.
I dunno if you guys can see it and i'm not saying you lose every fight without him, because you don't.

Think of it more as a friendly observation, I don't do slight jabs. If I wanted to to be mean or nasty I would come up with something other than "hey Paragon good job leading dem tecs"  ;D
And please notice I/we have no dedicated leader, think yourselves lucky  ;)

Here have a giggle at this one.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 12:39:56 PM by Stem Sunders »

paragon

« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2014, 12:32:24 PM »

We had only 4 at the gate tonight, one of them was with DKS doung 20 damage per shoot.
It's certainly not about numbers at night, until you're searching for a fight with double more people when we have.

I honestly don't know why they are losing without me. Probably, i'm taking the fights much more seriously and push everyone in the such state as well. In the same time I'm the only one experienced player left.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 12:35:13 PM by paragon »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2014, 12:47:02 PM »

No cheek intended dear Caboose, more of a pat on the back from one "enemy" to the other.
It seems more appropriate here than in-game.
(not trying to be patronising either)
I feel much the same way about feeding you guys, I just ran into a very well placed ambush on family gate...Twice...

When you're at your strongest (E.g night time in the uk, thats when most tecs and suff seem to be around)
Most players on our side are gone,(a lot of the time myself included) so it feels like feeding for me too when I run on you and get minced in seconds haha.

To me its really obvious how much your tactics change (Even your loadouts to some degree) when suff is in lead.
I dunno if you guys can see it and i'm not saying you lose every fight without him, because you don't.

Think of it more as a friendly observation, I don't do slight jabs. If I wanted to to be mean or nasty I would come up with something other than "hey Paragon good job leading dem tecs"  ;D
And please notice I/we have no dedicated leader, think yourselves lucky  ;)

Here have a giggle at this one.

I am curious, what are the time zones for BB's and Family?

Stem Sunders

« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2014, 12:52:25 PM »

We had only 4 at the gate tonight, one of them was with DKS doung 20 damage per shoot.
It's certainly not about numbers at night, until you're searching for a fight with double more people when we have.

I honestly don't know why they are losing without me. Probably, i'm taking the fights much more seriously and push everyone in the such state as well. In the same time I'm the only one experienced player left.
I noticed your 4, we had 4 the first encounter too and then 2/3 the second time. (I forgot)
I wasn't expecting you the first time at all, I just saw someone say report to gate on side chat.
And then andy came around the corner and, well you know the rest.

It irks me that no matter how many times we/others have tried we can't get that same level of squad organization.
Some of us have learned to read each character's movements and actions best we can even developing shorthand messages but theres only so much that will do for us without comms

Either way good job.
P.S the rest of your squad dont always lose without you, just more than if you were there.

Stem Sunders

« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2014, 12:56:02 PM »

I live in England. (pippiptallyhofishandchipsbaby'sarmholdinganapplepippip)
So if ever I log in at say around 9pm to 1am (As sometimes I do)

I would be lucky to find Courier online, and 0 BBoys, the ones in squad anyway.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:21:26 PM by Stem Sunders »

FrankenStone

« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2014, 01:38:13 PM »

well im out anyway atm , playin TLA

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2014, 03:15:16 PM »

Win some lose some. You should, however, really try to get voice comms working lol. Even when its just one guy speaking and the rest listening without mike. It makes a big difference being able to yell 'HEAL' into your mike or being able to tell the others what you are up to.

Always nice to type 'rrrrrr' instead of reloading because you left the chat window open :D
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Stem Sunders

« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »

Win some lose some. You should, however, really try to get voice comms working lol. Even when its just one guy speaking and the rest listening without mike. It makes a big difference being able to yell 'HEAL' into your mike or being able to tell the others what you are up to.

Always nice to type 'rrrrrr' instead of reloading because you left the chat window open :D

You're Preaching to the choir  :D
If someone gave me an address I'd happily join and listen to a squad commander.
But out of the few players we do have its either...

1.No mic (I come here)
2.Unwilling to use comms, even to listen.
3.Someone may have a mic and comms, but is unwilling/un-wanting/incapable of leading for whatever reason.

We had a TS once, I can't access it anymore. I dont know who it belonged to.
However even then there was usually, Lexington and myself with one or two more.
Apart from the odd occasion where we actually were led into battle by somebody there may have been 10 in the room listening in, but that was at launch in the first month and all those players are gone.
Even when asked to join people just wouldn't, some wouldn't even consider it.

I don't claim to know everybodys background, but a lot of players in family were/are new to fonline in general.afaik
Perhaps they didn't/don't understand the benefits that comes from using comms,
and perhaps underestimate what it does for the enemy.

I know I did at first, I was a naysayer. "I dont need to hear some guy breathing down a mic at me"
But I quickly changed my tune when I realised the enemy was organised far more efficiently than a side chat would allow.
Now, I'd listen to someone with the worst breathing problems in existence if he/she was willing to be commander.

Right now, we do what we can I guess.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:05:48 PM by Stem Sunders »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip