Author Topic: More loot on the edge Zones, or make them smaller.  (Read 4931 times)

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
  • War.... War always changes.
    • View Profile
More loot on the edge Zones, or make them smaller.
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:36:38 PM »

Some of the edge zones aren't too bad, like the one right from BB gate there are plenty of boxes!
But Church gate is a flipping joke, almost like you rigged the game to make church lose.
You walk in  3 zone or so and there is nothing but big huge, open areas with hardly anything to loot.  Look at lawyer gate, you get skeletons, graves, 2 lockers that always have stims or something good, and a few other things.  You get more loot in this one zone than you will see walking across 3 zones on some of these edges. I've always felt the same about a lot of the eastern zones too, just a lot of running around to loot like 2 chests, and to make matters worse you deliberately make some loot very hard to get to, like walk all the way around this B line, open 3 doors to get 1 small loot.

I mean sure, it's the edge, less loot, but make it a little more diverse.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: More loot on the edge Zones, or make them smaller.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 07:12:56 PM »

the church zones are really terrible when it comes to item containers

but its not like church cant enter vtec and lawyer gate just as quickly...

also: you should check out map in northeast corner if you wanna see real bullshit in action

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 07:36:51 PM »

Yes but is very dangerous to enter some one elses gate.
What do you mean bullshit?  bullshit as in nothing? or bullshit as in good loot?  don't make me go look :P

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 07:43:13 PM »

go look, seriously, the mapper who did it was drunk

faopcurious

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 03:47:12 AM »

Not to mention hounds gate gets you a full load of loot!   You don't even have to go anywhere, and get enough stuff to make a metal armor.  Very biassed gates. 

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 03:51:07 AM »

Not to mention hounds gate gets you a full load of loot!   You don't even have to go anywhere, and get enough stuff to make a metal armor.  Very biassed gates.
I cut the grave spawns in half. Whoever put a bag on EVERY SINGLE ONE, sheeze. Wonder what they were thinking.

I love Clochard

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 04:13:26 AM »

Some of the edge zones aren't too bad, like the one right from BB gate there are plenty of boxes!
But Church gate is a flipping joke, almost like you rigged the game to make church lose.
You walk in  3 zone or so and there is nothing but big huge, open areas with hardly anything to loot.  Look at lawyer gate, you get skeletons, graves, 2 lockers that always have stims or something good, and a few other things.  You get more loot in this one zone than you will see walking across 3 zones on some of these edges. I've always felt the same about a lot of the eastern zones too, just a lot of running around to loot like 2 chests, and to make matters worse you deliberately make some loot very hard to get to, like walk all the way around this B line, open 3 doors to get 1 small loot.

I mean sure, it's the edge, less loot, but make it a little more diverse.
as church member i  always use the tech/lawyers gate  to respawn in core and i think it is quite safe
i have never encountered more than 2-3 players of each faction, so i could easily escape/kill them

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 04:37:32 AM »

houd entrence top left i enterd the npc die all time i found like 15 relics and zilion other stuff

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip