Author Topic: Silent Hill Death  (Read 3831 times)

mafiapl

Silent Hill Death
« on: February 02, 2017, 04:48:39 AM »

Someone told me that Silent Hill Death works only on critical hit attacks. So it doesn't work on bursts like avenger, flamer etc.
I just thought that this is the thing that i wanted to share with unenlightened people, because it's bloody important and the ingame description isn't telling us that it works this way.

We all learn something new each day.

FuckYou

Re: Silent Hill Death
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 05:03:43 AM »

Someone told me that Silent Hill Death works only on critical hit attacks. So it doesn't work on bursts like avenger, flamer etc.
I just thought that this is the thing that i wanted to share with unenlightened people, because it's bloody important and the ingame description isn't telling us that it works this way.

We all learn something new each day.
some ppl think it works only with melee ( "When using melee, you might actually cleave someone in half" ), for some clarity it works also with  ranged

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 05:26:28 AM »

My understanding for this perk was that it was originally implemented to counter "Adrenaline Rush" and it didn't matter whar type of damage was heing dealt. The lower the enemy HP, the nore damage it did.

Can this be clarified please??

S1mancoder

• No Name Yet Team
  • Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 06:17:50 AM »

Ill update ingame perk description.

The thing that this perk does is: You inflict up to 30% more damage on low health targets with attacks that are capable of scoring critical strike.

So this perk is atm a must-have for all weapons that can crit.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:21:34 AM by S1mancoder »

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip