Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Time to kill  (Read 12267 times)

FrankenStone

Re: Time to kill
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 09:46:20 AM »

SS are much less effective than FA, you can NOT survive using SS. Unless you're in PA...

thats true once u are down (-HP) even when u have injected SS before u wont get up because u will get shot on , and it only regenerates 200 hp , so porbably 1 -2 hits and u stay on ground :D ... FA much better with first aid kit u can get very high bandage level up to 200 percent with maximum healing ...

mAdman

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Time to kill
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 03:48:10 AM »

moving food healing rate buffs to recover from banadaged state faster.

That seems like a much better idea for food over increased HR, has it been implemented yet? The only qualm I have with it is the idea of combat eating (and people with 5000 sandwiches in inventory) but I can understand it's just a mechanic, and as I said I much prefer that to boosted HR from food.

As for bleeding, I have more mechanic noob questions, such as;

Does bleeding build up like a solid pool of damage that leaks over time? (i.e. if you suffer 3 hits that each do 100 damage, 50 normal and 50 bleed, you will stack a pool of 150 bleed damage that drains out of you and is modified by bleed resistance, and if so, is there a maximum this pool can reach)?

What are the levels of bleeding (light, profuse etc) linked to? Is it the size of the pool? Or relevant to amount of bullets/type of bullets you have been hit by? Or is it how fast the bleed damage is dished out?

I like where you are going with the bleeding side of things, making it an important part of combat is great.

Perhaps bleeding damage could be linked to targeted shots too? As in making certain body parts take less normal damage but more bleed damage.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:07:45 AM by mAdman »
Pages: 1 [2]

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip