Author Topic: [Mech] No Pulse Rifel Projectile Animation  (Read 4252 times)

Kurwier

[Mech] No Pulse Rifel Projectile Animation
« on: January 25, 2016, 03:35:43 PM »

When you shoot somebody with the pulserifle , it wont have any projectile animation like the pulse pistol.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:24:15 PM by FraggenStoun »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Re: [Mech] No Pulse Rifel Projectile Animation
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 08:30:43 PM »

Pulse rifle doesn't have a projectile, even on Fallout2 and other FOnline servers.

But seeing something like the Gauss rifle but thinner and pink would be awesome.

Kurwier

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 08:48:51 PM »

Pulse rifle doesn't have a projectile, even on Fallout2 and other FOnline servers.

But seeing something like the Gauss rifle but thinner and pink would be awesome.

its bugged , on the restoration project you see the elctrical projectile ... i think even the vanilla version is bugged.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:23:33 PM by FraggenStoun »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 10:07:09 PM »

its bugged , on reloaded you see the elctrical projectile ... i think even the vanilla version is bugged.

Nah son, I rolled with pulse rifle once and they don't have a projectile, you must be hallucinating   :-X

Kurwier

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 12:42:40 PM »

its bugged , on reloaded you see the elctrical projectile ... i think even the vanilla version is bugged.

Nah son, I rolled with pulse rifle once and they don't have a projectile, you must be hallucinating   :-X

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip