Author Topic: Buffout  (Read 5213 times)

GREED

Buffout
« on: January 23, 2015, 12:08:05 AM »

I was using the char planner and it seemed that the +3 bonus strength received didn't cancel out my reduced accuracy for CTH as I was below the strength requirement for a gun. Doesn't buffout contribute to weapon handling or was it an error with the planner?

Also I'm sorry for the pettiness of these questions but I'm new to this whole system;
How do you get .50 bmg
What scope is needed for the DSR-50
Is the scope sight range effect active as long as you're just HOLDING the sniper in primary?
Is watchtower only active during sneak?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 12:44:17 AM by GREED »

paragon

Re: Buffout
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 03:12:35 AM »

In game it does, at least it should xD

In char planner it does 100%, you can check it by putting strength requirements to the 10 and having less strength apply buffout. My char planner although could have bugs (different from server bugs (: ) and be outdated, because I didn't have access to the actual information. I think my chance to hit formula is not 100% correct, and has fault in around 1-4 hexes depending on values. CTH on the right of the character planner will give more detailed info on chance to hit.

>How do you get .50 bmg
you can buy it from 2nd level weapon merchants (expensive) or loot it from core, mostly from skeletons (rare best loot containers). You need to buy from merchant of the faction, which has needed zones to be captured (merchant choice depends on amount and which exactly zones your faction has)

>What scope is needed for the DSR-50
you mean, for crafting? Sorry, I'm not sure. If you have a recipe, you can check in your fix boy.

>Is the scope sight range effect active as long as you're just HOLDING the sniper in primary?
yes. you can also hold just a scope in primary

>Is watchtower only active during sneak?
As far as I know, it's active always
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:26:03 AM by paragon »

Vector

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 04:13:19 AM »

you mean, for crafting? Sorry, I'm not sure. If you have a recipe, you can check in your fix boy.

It's x8, for sure.

Tuc-Tuc
200+20+20+20

GREED

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 09:02:36 AM »

In game it does, at least it should xD

In char planner it does 100%, you can check it by putting strength requirements to the 10 and having less strength apply buffout. My char planner although could have bugs (different from server bugs (: ) and be outdated, because I didn't have access to the actual information. I think my chance to hit formula is not 100% correct, and has fault in around 1-4 hexes depending on values. CTH on the right of the character planner will give more detailed info on chance to hit.

>How do you get .50 bmg
you can buy it from 2nd level weapon merchants (expensive) or loot it from core, mostly from skeletons (rare best loot containers). You need to buy from merchant of the faction, which has needed zones to be captured (merchant choice depends on amount and which exactly zones your faction has)

>Is the scope sight range effect active as long as you're just HOLDING the sniper in primary?
yes. you can also hold just a scope in primary

>Is watchtower only active during sneak?
As far as I know, it's active always
Do you know how much .50 bmg costs per ammo crate?
And do you know where the closest set of bones to the lawyers gate is except for the one in the gate?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 09:44:24 AM by GREED »

paragon

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 12:45:41 AM »

Bones are located in all corner zones except Family and 2 sets of them in the hospital

GREED

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 12:54:54 AM »

Bones are located in all corner zones except Family and 2 sets of them in the hospital

Oh wow cool, and it looks like the dsr got nerfed.... it does max 80 base damage, that crazy low for an anti material sniper, im very confused. doesnt even have any crit perks? whats the bleed damage like on this thing?

paragon

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 01:35:02 AM »

watch ammo description

GREED

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 02:27:12 AM »

watch ammo description

Yeah I ges so but it takes 3 hits to kill a mkIII and that's as long as they don't have ss's and pretending you get a clear shot each time, at far distances your aim cone is like lol.

Anyway how do I reroll my char it won't let me? Does re rolling allow you to change perks? I picked the perk called bloodthirsty but I dont think it works if I shoot a non sneak weapon and de sneak...?

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 02:29:22 AM »

Anyway how do I reroll my char it won't let me? Does re rolling allow you to change perks? I picked the perk called bloodthirsty but I dont think it works if I shoot a non sneak weapon and de sneak...?
http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=2374.0
- Full Rerolls with ~give me the chocolate
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip