Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: DOWNTIME DEPRESSION  (Read 23202 times)

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
Re: DOWNTIME DEPRESSION
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2015, 03:07:43 PM »

i mean it will be SO noob friendly as long as devs don't make it harder to loot .. weps and ammo are easy enough to come by. just ask TWAT for some sugar. ill give you a sweet tier 1 gun and some ammo AND our worst armor .. group up to PVE for one day then PVP G2G .

and devs. i can ..
kill rats all day
scavenge the gates all day
do assignments all day
help search for the holy hand grenade ;D

your game is so good

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2015, 03:11:03 PM »

DND 5 now. my brother and I started with DND one when we were very young. got friends into DND 3 in highschool. DND 3 and 4 are worse imo

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2015, 03:31:49 PM »

i cast magic missile at the darkness

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2015, 04:24:13 PM »

And I think trying to compare that to games that weren't released almost three decades ago

Actually almost TWO decades (still not yet). Don't make it older than it is.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Stem Sunders

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2015, 05:01:14 PM »

And I think trying to compare that to games that weren't released almost three decades ago

Actually almost TWO decades (still not yet). Don't make it older than it is.
Yeah...Why did I say three? :D thanks for pointing that out, either way I stand by what I said.
I put thirty years instead of twenty again in a different place too...Just adding ten years lol.

I know my history, really I do :P
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 05:07:33 PM by Stem Sunders »

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2015, 06:49:00 PM »

Look. We all know this is an absolutely amazing game.

I haven't played any other Fonline game but I know this is the game for me.

Stop all your bullshit. I do not give a toss.

P/s Shut up.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2015, 10:29:07 PM »

Dayem, server down and still forum PvP happening :D

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2015, 04:34:32 AM »

P/s Shut up.

If you don't care about a discussion, just don't get involved. Don't ask others to shut up.

Anyway, with the server down, we have to do the ZC on the forum...
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

paragon

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2015, 09:55:04 AM »

For the purposes of comparison at least, Fonline is unique just like Fallout.
And I think trying to compare that to games that weren't released almost two* decades ago is not only the wrong way of going about it, but maybe damaging to how people see the game.

Its kinda hard to compare Fallout to anything that preceded it all that time ago let alone twenty years later, I only say this because essentially we're playing a heavily modded version of the original material.

Developers of what we are playing claimed that it's not Fallout anymore, and I'm perfectly agreed. If you can't distinguish how is it important to have comfortable and responsive controls in Real Time (this server) compared to Turn Base (Fallout), it just shows... again.

Everything is known in comparison. Even and especially something unic. So what's so unic in Fonline? What's the excuse for bad controls? Only history and traditions of Turn Base mode. There are 3 examples, 1 well known: watch how control made in there.

Spoiler for Examples of old games with same gameplay style and better controls:
Nox
Nox is an action role-playing game developed by Westwood Studios and published by Electronic Arts in 2000 for Microsoft Windows
Initial release date: January 31, 2000

Paradise Cracked (Russian: Код доступа: РАЙ, lit. Access Code: HEAVEN) is a cyberpunk single-player turn-based strategy video game. It was created by MiST Land South (renamed as GFI Russia in 2006) for Microsoft Windows and released in 2002. It has several translation problems that make the game difficult to understand in English.
Release date(s)   2002

And then there are Jagged Alliance 2 and even 1 and clones as well.

Quote from: Stem Sunders
You talk in circles, make contradictions and even less sense.

I have no desire to quarrel about it, I've tried to lay out where the fault in your points are but you come back with even less sensical ones. Its just become time wasting now.

No need to waste your time answering to my posts then.
It's pretty clear for me how less you know and how much you assume wrong about game in whole and me.

naossano
2. I wasn't the only one, many people played with me left because of it.
3. No surprise I doubt in your combat abilities against well-organized experienced players, which in 95% cases plan their build with help of tools.
5. New Order was the only game-making band in lawyers from the beginning. Experienced, sharing experience, organized, and pushing people to organization. We know what happened, after they left.
6. "Nobody except the family, the lawyers and the BBoys." - i didn't watch vids before you started to talk about it again... eh... Guys, lying is bad. I'm starting to think you're actually believing in it. Guys, lying to yourself is even worse (:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:40:59 AM by paragon »

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2015, 11:22:39 AM »

thank you for the character planner BTW

very nice!

Stem Sunders

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2015, 12:08:17 PM »

First, I'm just gonna repeat myself...

You talk in circles, make contradictions and even less sense.

I have no desire to quarrel about it, I've tried to lay out where the fault in your points are but you come back with even less sensical ones. Its just become time wasting now.

This still stands ^^^^

"Developers of what we are playing claimed that it's not Fallout anymore, and I'm perfectly agreed."

I agree too? As I stated a few times I also see it as a new game not the same

Nothing you just said has anything to do with what I said, again.
I never said Fonline is the same as Fallout.....But the source material IS just as old.
You say that doesn't matter, I disagree.

I dont even know what you're talking about anymore, as usual you've lost me in your poor replies contradictions and loops, again.

You have read something and took it in the wrong manner, again.

Do you even English bro?
You might understand the words but do you understand the sentences? The points?

No of course you don't, you don't care either way, because you can't be told anything
Without being all high and mighty, we call it arrogance.

Well done, you found some old games to compare it too.

But you missed the point entirely, again.

P.S Please put a little more effort into your sentence structure, Half of it doesn't make sense, and thats when I have to start making guesses as to what you meant.
There has even been times where I agree with you and you take it as something else..
And that is nobodys fault but your own.

Your manner is borderline toxic.

"No need to waste your time answering to my posts then.
It's pretty clear for me how less you know and how much you assume wrong about game in whole and me."

Games are SUBJECTIVE. This one is no different.

"you assume wrong about game in whole and me."

I could say the same.

Don't waste your time replying to Paragon if you disagree with him, hes always right about everything ever.
Its clear to him you know nothing...

This is the last one I'm leaving here. Go ahead and post you poor poor reply with its contradictions holes and pointless points.

I know how you need to have that last word.

Lastly try to actually read shit before you reply, it's clear to me you don't understand English in full (And thats fine no problems with that here, until it affects your understanding)
But you often think I (Others too) mean one thing when in truth I mean either something different or at least not in the way you take it. (And I dont just mean in this thread.)

You're a good player, and helpful in way to the community but you talk drivel, only ever concerned with your point of view and what you think about it.
stating things that are SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS (there is that word again) as FACTS, there is a difference.

It is honestly like talking to my child nephew, Always an answer for everything...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 12:37:20 PM by Stem Sunders »

FrankenStone

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2015, 12:24:07 PM »

anybody who needs a good english lesson can contact me bahahaha famuly ... grimpy bone says u frend gud freend ...

Anza

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2015, 12:41:31 PM »

You know nothing Jon Snow  ;D

First time I see Stem annoyed (pissed off ?)  :o It's clearly due to lack of gaming, Cirn0 we need some injection soon !!  ;D

paragon

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2015, 12:47:15 PM »

Show at least contradictions holes and pointless points, and sentences which don't make sense, pls.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2015, 12:50:25 PM »

I am not arguing with him, i explain things to him.
Maybe i am overly optimistic but i have hope that someday he will understand that we aren't his enemies and that being wrong doesn't mean he sucks as a person.
Everytime i feel that i might hurt his feeling, i fear i am a way for reaching that point.
But one day, we will have a cheerfull conversation.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 12:53:43 PM by naossano »

Stem Sunders

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2015, 12:53:46 PM »

Show at least contradictions holes and pointless points, and sentences which don't make sense, pls.

At least reply to the points made and stop picking out only the ones you think might support the weight of your arrogant self.

What is the point?

There is 0 point to me wasting further time on you, (You prove this to me time and time again)
Its no one elses responsibility to make sense but your own.

Just look back, how many of your conversations didn't end up in disagreement and arguments? (Often with the same people)
I'm pretty sure thats everyone else fault too right?

Keep disregarding everything you dont like.

I use the most basic ass English I know to try and make sense for you, but you see certain words and everything else goes out the window.

Just lol.

I am not arguing with him, i explain things to him.
Maybe i am overly optimistic but i have hope that someday he will understand that we aren't his enemies and that being wrong doesn't mean he sucks as a person.
Everytime i feel that i might hurt his feeling, i fear i am a way for reaching that point.
But one day, we will have a cheerfull conversation.

I'm not trying to argue either, as I stated above somewhere.
Anyone that isnt him is his enemy.
Being wrong is fine, how else would we learn?
Try not to hurt others feelings, were in this together. (No, seriously we are...All of us.)

You noticed there hasn't been a cheerful conversation yet either huh?
One day maybe...One day

You know nothing Jon Snow  ;D

First time I see Stem annoyed (pissed off ?)  :o It's clearly due to lack of gaming, Cirn0 we need some injection soon !!  ;D
Annoyed? Sure, Pissed? Try harder.

When you're trying to have a conversation with someone, about something that clearly matters to us all. There is only so much disregard one can take.

I need to kill some law patrols, maybe a dungeon or two....:(
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:25:03 PM by Stem Sunders »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2015, 01:01:05 PM »

First time I see Stem annoyed (pissed off ?) 

Indeed, i never thought it would be possible.
Even more reason to relaunch the server.

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2015, 01:06:53 PM »

i am playing Runing whit rifles its nice for this sad times

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2015, 01:11:50 PM »

Leave poor paragon alone or he will call his swarm of doom, swarming the forums to death.
Dont be angry Stem my friend I have this withdrawal symptoms too  :( Try to stay strong and hope for a Phoenix reborn.

paragon

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2015, 01:12:38 PM »

Don't be afraid to hurt me feelings or offend me, you can't (:

I still didn't see any contradictions holes and pointless points, and sentences which don't make sense. So you are not going to show me?

And as you gave me a great example just now, "you think might support the weight of your arrogant self." - this is a prove that you assume something about me. You think that I think something. Can you show some of my assumption about you, pls, as well?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip