Author Topic: Gifted - When i should pick it?  (Read 5062 times)

Casual

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Gifted - When i should pick it?
« on: September 22, 2014, 10:58:27 AM »

Yeah, so on what builds i should pick Gifted?
I think its viable on PvP/combat builds, when u gonna max only one combat skill all the time in every level. What do you think about that?

GroeneAppel

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Gifted - When i should pick it?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 11:20:47 AM »

I personally dont see any use in taking gifted ever. It's a sureway to gimp yourself. Perhaps if you wanted to do a jack of all trades build. But even then, with the skill bleedover it most likely is completely usseles. Just stick to tagging.

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 11:33:36 AM »

There is only 1 problem with gifted - it's almost useless w\o 10 INT, meaning you will have to build a crit-roll character.
Otherwise you can build a 2INT melee meat-tank with a sledge ;). (which doesn't require HtH skill that much).
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

SnowCrash

• Wastelander
  • Ninja Lawyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 01:36:56 PM »

I think it can be a good option for a sneaker, only maxing sneak (secondary skills max at 200) gives weapons perks and chance to hit with some SMGs, needler pistol, wakizashi and machete. But you will be limited to those weapons (or able to use melee weapons withoun any perk)

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 02:13:45 PM »

I think it can be a good option for a sneaker, only maxing sneak (secondary skills max at 200) gives weapons perks and chance to hit with some SMGs, needler pistol, wakizashi and machete. But you will be limited to those weapons (or able to use melee weapons withoun any perk)
That's something I'm trying to do, but with my slow leveling skill it will take me 2 more weeks to say if it's valid. If I got the math right I should get one weapon skill to 200, sneak to 200 and have 2 skill points free.  But I think my build is no good... gifted, skilled, educated, and 2x gain perks? I wouldn't take it a second time, but I'm to lazy/lack that time to start a new toon :P

PusiteGA

• Phoenix Contributor
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 10:39:53 AM »

i will do same just 200 150 130 fi my math is right you toked skilled for 200 200 right?

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip