Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 163074 times)

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #480 on: August 20, 2015, 06:38:37 PM »

Combatant

« Reply #481 on: August 20, 2015, 06:42:08 PM »

... vs. 4 SPAs, bozars and gauss dildos.
I mean Rob-Co last battle on Enterprise
Spoiler for Hiden:

Against 4 sPA I have no idea how many we are back there.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:47:54 PM by Combatant »

paragon

« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2015, 07:22:13 PM »

What was it, 12+ vs 7? lol

Can't even count people in own team. Go school, kid

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2015, 08:31:19 PM »

... vs. 4 SPAs, bozars and gauss dildos.
Oh but when its 2 sPAs + TPRs and 10 guys versus 7 with normal gear its ok?  Amazing logic. Also it makes sense with the team with lower numbers to take better gear. BTW I find it funny that damage stopped taking his sPA and legedary weapon when he saw me with gauss. It's almost as if he lost confidence for his team.

Go to school kid.*
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 08:35:10 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Kurwier

« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2015, 08:37:54 PM »

gear doenst matter

- V Tecs 2015

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 21, 2015, 12:28:23 AM »

What was it, 12+ vs 7? lol

At school you learn grammar first.

It's "Go TO school, kid".

Looks like you haven't been there.

paragon

« Reply #486 on: August 21, 2015, 02:05:31 AM »

I had math looong before English grammar.

To clarify:
As she gets a little older — between 3 and 4 — your child will start to understand the idea that adding more objects increases the number counted (whereas taking away objects decreases the amount). So when grandma comes to visit, there's another napkin on the table, bringing the count to four. Another way to reinforce this concept is to count everyday objects in your child's environment — the number of apple slices on her plate, for example — and note what happens when objects are subtracted (eaten) or added. Between 3 and 4 years of age, she'll also be more adept at counting small sets of objects — "two oranges, four straws" and so on. Most children are not able to identify numerals or write them, though, until they're 4 or 5.
source: http://www.babycenter.com/404_how-and-when-should-i-teach-my-child-her-numbers_6899.bc

English grammar became a thing for me 5 years later after I was able to multiply single numbers.
Now that you suck in regional geography and concepts of education, I'm ready to evaluate your Russian (:

Anyway, it's nice to see that Stalker doesn't even try to argument.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 02:44:41 AM by paragon »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #487 on: August 21, 2015, 03:23:59 AM »

Well, you had the same problem of swarming since one year. Don't you think 12 months is enough to solve a things other teams would have solved in 3 months ? Do you need to go to school to study those options ?
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #488 on: August 21, 2015, 04:05:03 AM »

And what exactly is there to argue about?  ???

BTW are you my biggest fanboy? Trying to get into arguments, A signature made just for me, trying to focus me so hard during ZC, its so cute  ;D

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 21, 2015, 04:08:26 AM »

stoy suka blyad pizda pizdec vodka balalaika
Russian is easy.  8)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #490 on: August 21, 2015, 04:24:26 AM »

stoy suka blyad pizda pizdec vodka balalaika
Russian is easy.  8)
I can confirm this. Courier is speaking 100% Russian ever since he learned Blyad :D

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 21, 2015, 05:27:48 AM »

Russian is not the universal language. English is.
Or maybe its the virtue of propaganda in some countries that makes you believe the contrary. In this case, yes you've been to school. But you've been quite unfortunate.

PS: Based on my fellows' criteria, Im also a native Russian speaker  ;D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 05:40:53 AM by lvhoang »

ProfessorYanick

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 21, 2015, 06:26:19 AM »

Is it my, eyes or I just have read a word "propaganda" in one of the posts? It gives me some ideas about the nationality of the author. But apart my ideas is the fact that for anyone living in Russia or near russian borders russian language is universal in the same way as english. And apart this linguistic fact is the fact that you don't need academical knowledge of english to answer to some certain players from Lawyer faction because the level of discussion is drastically far from intellectual. Getting back to the game it seems like some law players needed a good punch to the balls to make them open their stashes and take gear that could give them some edge over v-tec. I'm quite happy that we were able to deliver such a punch.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 21, 2015, 06:32:31 AM »

We got a real professor here, trying to preach that universality is relative. LMAO.
If you say Universal, it means "common to everyone". If not, then its not universal. And yes, the universal language is English.
Do you teach Russian too? Or maybe some propaganda this time.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:35:44 AM by lvhoang »

paragon

« Reply #494 on: August 21, 2015, 06:45:31 AM »

> If you say Universal, it means "common to everyone"

Wow, you suck also with terms. Do you want to say that English is common to everyone?

English is certainly "universal language" by the definition of e.g. wikipedia though.

Just a little bit of statistic to clear your propaganda.
native: 360–400 million  (2006)
L2 speakers: 400 million;
as a foreign language: 600–700 million
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

meaning there are roughly 1.5 billions people speaking English, which is a little more than 20% of the world population. Now if you know a little bit of math statistics, you can consider term "common to everyone" to be around 95% of the sample, while in reality 80% of the sample are not included.

Just another fact that you suck in regional geography. Meaning it's really hard for you to even understand the concept and application of what's called "propaganda" in the modern world.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:21:04 AM by paragon »

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: August 21, 2015, 07:28:34 AM »

Explain yourself all you want.
What you said just proved my point.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:38 AM »

Is it my, eyes or I just have read a word "propaganda" in one of the posts? It gives me some ideas about the nationality of the author. But apart my ideas is the fact that for anyone living in Russia or near russian borders russian language is universal in the same way as english. And apart this linguistic fact is the fact that you don't need academical knowledge of english to answer to some certain players from Lawyer faction because the level of discussion is drastically far from intellectual. Getting back to the game it seems like some law players needed a good punch to the balls to make them open their stashes and take gear that could give them some edge over v-tec. I'm quite happy that we were able to deliver such a punch.

I shan't open my stashes. They are mine and mine alone!

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 21, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »

> If you say Universal, it means "common to everyone"

Wow, you suck also with terms. Do you want to say that English is common to everyone?

English is certainly "universal language" by the definition of e.g. wikipedia though.

Just a little bit of statistic to clear your propaganda.
native: 360–400 million  (2006)
L2 speakers: 400 million;
as a foreign language: 600–700 million
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

meaning there are roughly 1.5 billions people speaking English, which is a little more than 20% of the world population. Now if you know a little bit of math statistics, you can consider term "common to everyone" to be around 95% of the sample, while in reality 80% of the sample are not included.

Just another fact that you suck in regional geography. Meaning it's really hard for you to even understand the concept and application of what's called "propaganda" in the modern world.

Paragon, I don't say this much but please chill out man. You come across as some neurotic teacher that cannot control his class.

paragon

« Reply #498 on: August 21, 2015, 07:50:10 AM »

Pls, don't interrupt, I'm having fun here. We are trying to prove that math is v-tec propaganda.

lvhoang

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 21, 2015, 08:00:49 AM »

Paragon, you just proved you re better at barking than the average Russian speaker. And oh boy, do you bark a lot - behind your screen.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip