Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 163072 times)

Ratnik

Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #440 on: August 10, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »

I am not talking about swarms here. But today I'll just wait for, maybe, less numbers on enemy side before log myself back. Can't get rid of felling I doing same mistakes by attacking bigger group. Every battle today, except one on Adams, I ended up in the corner all alone against 3-4 enemies and all allies dead or bothered with last part of enemy. Just no sense in such enterteinment.   

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 10, 2015, 01:10:59 PM »

we assume nothing, even when we grant you your glorious death in equal numbers pvp you get on irc and say "SWARM."

and post hateful things on the forum and really really good troll faces.

@at Ratnik, Naw STralker said we assume he does... what he does... everydey
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:21:27 PM by VanCarnY »

Ratnik

« Reply #442 on: August 10, 2015, 01:16:41 PM »

I wasn't post on IRC pics or videos, except 1 video all about music in it and how it compares with action. And what do you mean "trollfaces"? There is no smiles aviable on IRC or something like this, so, I am not sure what it all about. Maybe, it's not for me?

upd. Okay then.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:24:00 PM by Ratnik »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #443 on: August 10, 2015, 04:31:51 PM »

we assume nothing, even when we grant you your glorious death in equal numbers pvp you get on irc and say "SWARM."

and post hateful things on the forum and really really good troll faces.

@at Ratnik, Naw STralker said we assume he does... what he does... everydey
Well its true, or else why would V-Tec get so defensive when I say they swarmed?

2 sPA  and 8 vs 5 guys and 1 sPA seems real fair

Ratnik

« Reply #444 on: August 10, 2015, 05:37:25 PM »

Last fight kick the shit out of me. Room full of fire and smoke, another room - dead bodies of my teammates and V Techs shooting us one by another like on execution. Generally today was a day full of strange battles for me. I bring gatling - it works good first time, but next two battles isn't work anymore. I reroll on sneaker and did few good kills with needler. But then Hellmoi bring Heartbeat detector so I was useless and was killed few times without any damage for enemy. Okay then, I decide, maybe, It's time for good old hard-to-kill toughness+adrenalin rush sniper. And I died 2 times and wasn't kill even 1 enemy. Kinda totally 50/50% day. 

paragon

« Reply #445 on: August 10, 2015, 05:46:12 PM »

That's some spirit.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 10, 2015, 06:01:40 PM »

totally 50/50 day man, early on we had a series of nearly equal number fights.  once we intercepted three en route to base so that turned into a cornered 5v3. but the 2-3 fights before that were interesting, we won first even numbers fight, then lost two.  and then thinking everyone rage quit or something  :-[, nope fights all dayam day.  THats what im talking about AOP!  best part was stalker throwing my own spears at my nuts.

edit: but rat if u were gonna do a sniper, that last room was a bad spot  ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:04:03 PM by VanCarnY »

Ratnik

« Reply #447 on: August 10, 2015, 06:03:40 PM »

best part was stalker throwing my own spears at my nuts.
;D Quote of the day
but rat if u were gonna do a sniper, that last room was a bad spot  ;D
Other lawyers must be happy I failed to push them there with myself. But I tried hard because used to think "this room has only 2 doors and others 3. This one will be easiest to defend".
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:08:57 PM by Ratnik »

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #448 on: August 11, 2015, 05:13:20 AM »

This was bad room, but i was more unhappy to see everyone leave after first fight. (i got there late)
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 12, 2015, 06:43:15 PM »

Thanks for some late night PvP, lawyers.
Couldn't stay for more unfortunately.

Ratnik

« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2015, 06:44:53 PM »

Damn it! I SAID NUGGETS "Don't come, pls". But Doon said to him next second "I think they will bring more". So Nuggets came. So lame!!!!
Good dmg from my gun to sPA. We with Doon against 2 Vault Techs - not impossible to win. But all this "my 3th your 3th" case just ruined it for me, because at the end I deal with 3 full-armored guys.

Fox

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2015, 06:48:27 PM »

Damn it! I SAID NUGGETS "Don't come, pls". But Doon said to him next second "I think they will bring more". So Nuggets came. So lame!!!!
Good dmg from my gun to sPA. We with Doon against 2 Vault Techs - not impossible to win. But all this "my 3th your 3th" case just ruined it for me, because at the end I deal with 3 full-armored guys.
Looks like I missed some action. As usual.
What exactly happened after that first round ?

Ratnik

« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2015, 12:30:51 PM »

Good fight at Enterprises! Hell yeah!

paragon

« Reply #453 on: August 18, 2015, 06:19:59 AM »

Lawyers need to try to bring more than 2x1 in people and t3 againt v-tec.
Try 3x1 guys, should work, can tell from my huge swarmer experience
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:29:14 AM by paragon »

Kurwier

« Reply #454 on: August 18, 2015, 09:13:19 AM »

we try if bring ur asses to the core atleast , law no quality atm so we have to do it , maybe we attract some twats .

paragon

« Reply #455 on: August 19, 2015, 07:15:08 PM »

combatant u switched to balance number aaiiight ?

If I go alone in the zone while 10+ law capping and make a pic, could I participate this "stalker's counting system" contest?

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 19, 2015, 08:42:11 PM »

where is stalker?

Kurwier

« Reply #457 on: August 19, 2015, 09:10:13 PM »

combatant u switched to balance number aaiiight ?

If I go alone in the zone while 10+ law capping and make a pic, could I participate this "stalker's counting system" contest?

funny thing is u capped with one , u arent even interested in seeing your number ... just gopnikshit im not interested in , while u pussies dont came when we capped with 6 and u had 6 on the grid but were afraid becoz of loosing battles before is pathetic uber shiet that doesntgives u more action becasue on every other server the worst enemy does even come to fights no matter what because they looking for pvp and not some pixelloving gopnik shit u seeking for

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 19, 2015, 09:26:55 PM »

Don't forget to do it as a sneaker for best result.

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 20, 2015, 12:26:03 AM »

Nice screenshot. I do remember a similar situation in Enterprise not too long ago with a different outcome. But anyways, on to combat analysis.

As we can see in this picture:

Hailrain, Anzah and Misstik are being dead.
Data is offline playing DOTA with his 6 brothers who also aren't there in the battle.
Vulture is sleeping, Chicken Nuggets is running because he forgot to put money in the parking meter and Vikki Goldman is making screenshots for her upcoming biography: 'Born to cry'.

If any of you were actually fighting instead of being preoccupied with other things this might have even lasted longer than 12 seconds.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip