Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 163086 times)

FrankenStone

Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #400 on: August 05, 2015, 01:18:33 PM »

nah man i stopped playing , tecs not worth my time
If so, pls drop pass from my char on forum - maybe, somebody from V Techs new players can use it or something. Anyway seems like everybody bothered with forum PvP so it doesn't matter, who will drive Combatant. Just wanna know my guy survived your game-quit  :D

your char is still alive and i havent touched him , why dont u play ? and why should i give some tec the char ?

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #401 on: August 05, 2015, 01:26:37 PM »

Paragon, could you describe the 7 stages of swarming ?
With all your experience on the topic, you migth be able to right an entire essay about it.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Ratnik

« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2015, 01:43:23 PM »

your char is still alive and i havent touched him , why dont u play ? and why should i give some tec the char ?
I don't play since game earned trait "crush every day", it's impossible to play. And even if that crap ends for now, PvP the way it is - 1 day with hight action and 6 days in stasis. When I used to play, almost all the time I was only player from squad who is on line. From time to time 1 random AFK. And when I was lucky, you or/and 2-3 non-afk allies. But serv's crashes got me totally. And like berry on the top of the cake - random sh*t with items-traps and OP sporeplants and so on. Hilarious.  :o

FrankenStone

« Reply #403 on: August 05, 2015, 01:50:07 PM »

I don't play since game earned trait "crush every day", it's impossible to play. And even if that crap ends for now, PvP the way it is - 1 day with hight action and 6 days in stasis. When I used to play, almost all the time I was only player from squad who is on line. From time to time 1 random AFK. And when I was lucky, you or/and 2-3 non-afk allies. But serv's crashes got me totally. And like berry on the top of the cake - random sh*t with items-traps and OP sporeplants and so on. Hilarious.  :o

well server crashes did end , with the rest u have a point ... atleast i remember u as a good companion .

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #404 on: August 05, 2015, 02:02:10 PM »

TL;DR Vancary

also why you keep talking about eve online, but please! keep talking about me though, I love the attention I'm getting from a scrub

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: August 05, 2015, 02:11:36 PM »

tl;dr just like your 770 posts pro player, play like you forum whore.  talking about eve because its a game just like this one, only with a couple hundred thousand players.. and scrubs like you still complain about getting swarmed and then walk back into the swarm again, while real players deal with the guerrilla state of affairs that is war.

but im glad im making your anime face so blushy.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 05, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »

but w/e if we made courier quit because we've been disrespectful, i guess i'll stop giving you such a hard-on for me... or you could try to face me in pvp again so you can have the chance to post your own glorious victory post.  cause its such a big deal when a 'scrub' like me posts anything, even though i've been around, just not in your forum pussy, for a while. but gg anyway

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #407 on: August 05, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »

Vancary so salty :D

More like Saltycarny  ;D  ;D  ;D

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 05, 2015, 08:44:46 PM »

They say the one who cries a lot gets the most attention.

Stalker please, don't cry.  :'(

ps : The squeaky wheel gets the grease
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:46:44 PM by Niamak »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #409 on: August 05, 2015, 10:15:13 PM »

Sorry I'm an attention kurwa.

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 05, 2015, 11:34:31 PM »

Sorry I let all the salt spill out over something so silly as one small victory against an excellent enemy.  Props dude, you lawyers are always strong opponents.  It's always something fun and interesting and variegated.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 06, 2015, 12:33:21 AM »

I had a hell of time fighting today. Great game all around, Vtecs definitely kept us on our toes. Some of the largest/most intense battles I've seen in a long time.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #412 on: August 06, 2015, 03:41:31 AM »

I suddenly realize that i finally played with you...
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 06, 2015, 04:27:57 AM »

Happiness, overjoyed, impressed, grateful and wonderful.

V Tech are scary, so thank you for the battles. Time absolutely flown by yesterday.

Sorry to everyone who heard me swearing. :/

paragon

« Reply #414 on: August 06, 2015, 04:36:28 AM »

How went fights after v-tec went capturing Robco?

FrankenStone

« Reply #415 on: August 06, 2015, 06:49:04 AM »

How went fights after v-tec went capturing Robco?

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 06, 2015, 03:57:37 PM »

I suddenly realize that i finally played with you...

Hahaha, you've played with me mroe than once. Just listen for the fast talking American.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 07, 2015, 11:44:36 AM »

nah man i stopped playing , tecs not worth my time
If so, pls drop pass from my char on forum - maybe, somebody from V Techs new players can use it or something. Anyway seems like everybody bothered with forum PvP so it doesn't matter, who will drive Combatant. Just wanna know my guy survived your game-quit  :D

Come and play Combatant. At least on weekend evenings and Monday and Tuesday evenings.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 08, 2015, 01:00:21 AM »

Shameful, dreadful , sad, disappointed, wasteful and crap. That is just a reflection of myself from yesterday.

Lawyers can obliterate any opponent on small scale PvP.

V Tech can obliterate any opponent on large scale PvP.

The above will not change until wipe.

I totally disagree. Law used to think outside meta builds, now all they use is shotguns.
Small scale or large scale - vtec will continue to dominate until you guys bring your best gear and start thinking outside boring ass meta builds.

Thats an untrue blanket statement if I've ever seen one. shotguns are commonly utilized by pretty much everyone, vtecs included. Also, every person with a shotgun has a backup for mid-long range if they aren't thick.
I've taken any number of god knows waht to zc, and I believe the video showing the fights we had on tuesday shows Lawyers with pretty much every area of weapon represnted.

If you want to start making those arguments I could same the same fucking things about Vtecs, Miniguns, and DSRs.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 08, 2015, 05:52:47 AM »

I was upset the other day when vtec did not have the ability to put away the ranged weps and take a forward position. That was fail because it was only my brother and I willing to close the gap, so I knew right away we were doomed in that fight.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip