Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 163069 times)

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #360 on: July 23, 2015, 05:05:49 AM »

It's really quite sad, I used to think Stalker was alright..

Spoiler for Hiden:

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 23, 2015, 05:22:38 AM »

Quick observations from Global Electrics, you can see 8 lawyers and 7 vtechs. It's fair to assume vtech had +2 with sneakers or dsr.

No doubt, lawyers played better but even with the wildest assumption I think you could say it was a fair fight 8vs9.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:32:03 AM by Niamak »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #362 on: July 23, 2015, 05:32:21 AM »

Monday was pretty lawswarmy.
First v-tec won 2v-tec againt 4, law took 7 to the next fight.
We waited until we have 6. Lost one, then won 6vs~9.
Next time enemy had 11 (you can see at the stalker video), we had 6-7.
Assuming my last video, we only had 8, vtec degenerates can't count  ::)

Spoiler for Hiden:

I closely looked at logs, names, and what allies were saying :

TWAT, Andy, ramon, suff, borislav, teela, yuram, junkman, gaybatant, damage, unknown (primus) (red were killed by me, revo, courier and nao)

Quick observations from Global Electrics, you can see 8 lawyers and 7 vtechs. It's fair to assume vtech had +2 with sneakers or dsr.

No doubt, lawyers played better but even with the wildest assumption I think you can say it was a fair fight 8vs9.
= #'s V-Tec shit   ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:
4TH ROW FROM UP, FIRST ONE , IS THAT YUNO?!!!!!!!  Looks like her :V

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #363 on: July 23, 2015, 05:33:45 AM »

Niamak >

I don't say that during the four big battles i took part monday the lawyers were vastly outnumbered, (except for the fight Stalker mentioned but it come down to initial casualties, and another fight we came at 4 guys with shitty gear, while they were already in map) but the opposite is not true either. They were, at no point, outnumbered. Beside, they actually did capped two zones at the same time with six guys in each, multiple times that day, so they had at least 12 people at several moments, and yet complained about not being enough...

Stalker : You forgot Kombattant.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 05:41:05 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #364 on: July 23, 2015, 05:39:02 AM »

Niamak >

I don't say that during the four big battles i took part monday the lawyers were vastly outnumbered, (except for the fight Stalker mentioned but it come down to initial casualties, and another fight we came at 4 guys with shitty gear, while they were already in map) but the opposite is not true either. Beside, they actually did capped two zones at the same time with six guys in each, multiple times that day, so they had at least 12 people at several moments, and yet complained about not being enough..
Ya....lemonfreeze was crying on IRC that we swarmed (and they had 2 extra people, name should be changed to saltyfreeze xd) and caboose was raging that he'll take the core

paragon

« Reply #365 on: July 23, 2015, 10:42:58 AM »

11 law people at screen
https://youtu.be/UVAdHjdDR6E?t=43s

5 v-tec at screen + 1 dead on the left
https://youtu.be/UVAdHjdDR6E?t=2m42s

3rd battle of the day, law loses 6v9, brings 2 more

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #366 on: July 23, 2015, 11:12:23 AM »

11 law people at screen
https://youtu.be/UVAdHjdDR6E?t=43s

5 v-tec at screen + 1 dead on the left
https://youtu.be/UVAdHjdDR6E?t=2m42s
Numbers were switched around for that day. You got the Lawyer experience.

paragon

« Reply #367 on: July 23, 2015, 11:13:52 AM »

Not the first time, still lawyers love to stink about numbers

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 23, 2015, 11:13:59 AM »

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #369 on: July 23, 2015, 11:20:13 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dayem teela, you need Count von count's help from sesame street to count? LOL

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #370 on: July 23, 2015, 11:27:26 AM »

Teela/Paragon >

Well... lawyers were indeed numerous (there is even two names i've never seen before) on that battle. And i would even say we didn't use that number very well, all using the same door to rush...
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

FrankenStone

« Reply #371 on: July 23, 2015, 12:04:29 PM »

in the end its alwyas courier vs the rest

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 23, 2015, 02:40:54 PM »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dayem teela, you need Count von count's help from sesame street to count? LOL

That was great. :D

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 23, 2015, 07:32:34 PM »

Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #374 on: August 05, 2015, 01:15:27 AM »

Anyways I'm home now so we can have an essay fight now.

i didn't see Tenova, matter's not. open world pvp 1v1 superior to set-up 1v1 bro. in this case you were actually out-played and out-smarted.  a 1v1 in any other situation in this game is the equivalent of seeing who clicks first and who brought the right weapons and who rolled the right way.  nothing similar to what happened to your face just today.
Well Tenova was the 2nd person there. Did courier give you PTSD and made you insanely paranoid that you always see him? Seems to be the case.

You claim to that I was "out-played" and "out-smarted" but nothing was really done. All you did was kill me while I was cornered, best tactics ever  ::) BTW I closed the door cause I saw 2 other v-tecs behind you, some 1 vs 1.

also.. don't think i haven't killed you in pvp just because i don't screenshot/fraps all my shitty pvp exploits and post only victories.  im not even flaunting shit bro. you just complained. again. and expect no response... i also see how you definition of 'fun' is similar to hellmoi's professed 'fun' situation.. only when defeat is simply not in the cards do you feel you have competed.  you sir. in this aspect alone, fail. (in terms of your general pvp i commend and respect you)
lol "PvP Exploits" I haven't done none at all and you claim that I'm "exploiting". And my definition of fun is having a fair fight. This fight we had that somehow made you god now wasn't fair anyways. If I lived, 3 other V-tecs would of popped out and killed me.

btw i have like 6 alias in vtech.. so you thinkin thats the first time ive killed ya is hilarious.. albeit understandable.
Kind of sad having 6 different characters in 1 faction.

sure there were my many friends behind me that SURELY would have wiped you off the core-map and reclaimed Junkman's, TWAT's, and my gear after your massive success in our defeat. but it turns out that 1v1 stalker isn't so O.P. when he fights against someone using a 1v1 build too.  lil biotch.  VanCarnY out. 8)
You do know anybody can rape anyone else with super cattle prod/cattle prod and if the enemy is wearing metal armor right? If I wasn't wearing metal armor, I would've taken my ripper out and killed you, well you probably would of ran back to your allies and I'll be forced to run away.

edit: also, it does feel pretty good to 'finally' defeat the biggest mouth of AOP (maybe fonline in general) in a 1v1.  it's been hard with you not showing up to more than 1/4 of the fights, typically only fights in which, as I said before, defeat wasn't in the cards.
lol how do I have a big mouth? Just cause I have lots of post? And as I said before, Cattle prod easily rapes Metal armor  ::) but oh well, degenerates will never understand  :-\

Also in your logic, to nerf swarm is not to fight at all?
Spoiler for Hiden:
Any who, lets have this "1vs1" again. **Waiting for bullshit excuse**

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: August 05, 2015, 01:31:47 AM »

Screw all that noise above me, Im not posting about that.

What I AM posting about, is the odd sequence of PVP I experienced today. Swarm or no Swarm, Bozar or no, why was it solely up to Lawyers (when I was on) to initate ZC today? Vtec had decent number, good gear, good leadership, and yet they played reactionary. Hellmoi suggested we do the same thing, and I said no frigging way lets go have some fun and start some fights. Whats the point of ZC if it's up to one faction to initiate? Vtecs had a strategy involving DSRs/Bozars/Miniguns down to a science, and yet they would only go to ZC when the Laws initiated. Thats some crap, and it really makes me personally not even want to ZC.  I hate playing defensively, and I really do not like starting caps, but I help do it anyway to encourage PVP. Vtec couldn't be found today (again, whn I was online) unless they were showing up to a fight. Where is your guys' sense of decency? You have to at least meet the other faction halfway (metaphorically). Some of the ZC that did happen and was pretty fun wouldn't have happened if Laws didn't decide to start things.  Vtec, cmon.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: August 05, 2015, 01:56:15 AM »

Simple hidden truth :

After BramhinBoys died, vtech has been the most active faction until now.
Every fight, you would most likely add vtech in the mix (family vs vtech, lawyers vs vtech, family vs lawyers vs vtech, vtech vs vtech).
As time goes on, vtech became a tired faction and would go for a fight only if there is one to be fought. Some people might take a break from the game, vtech did not.

Just kidding, there is another truth but I cannot tell you because I would be revealing vtech top secret plans. :p

lol "PvP Exploits" I haven't done none at all and you claim that I'm "exploiting".

Exploit
noun
noun: exploit; plural noun: exploits
ˈekˌsploit/
a bold or daring feat.
"the most heroic and secretive exploits of the war"
synonyms:   feat, deed, act, adventure, stunt, escapade; More
achievement, accomplishment, attainment;
informallark, caper
"his exploits brought him notoriety"
a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware.
"if someone you don't know tweets you a link, it's either spam, an exploit, or probably both"

English is not my native language. You can thank Google.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:06:18 AM by Niamak »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #377 on: August 05, 2015, 02:40:09 AM »

Sorry Spanish was my native language and I speak American, not English.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #378 on: August 05, 2015, 05:09:00 AM »

There is also a lot of family vs lawyers fight Niamak. It is not because vtec aren't playing that the other players just sit and do nothing. The principle of mmo is that things still happen when you are not there. Anyway, i don't know if it should be a rule or something free, but it is nice to alternate defense/attack, and not doing the same thing all the time. Personnally, i am more confortable with attack, but that doesn't mean we should always attack either. (dunno if it is attack. I mean situation when the guys are already in and you rush toward them)

VanCarnY

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: August 05, 2015, 05:14:34 AM »

ahh, i see you have brought my contribution to your plea for "= #'s pvp" to the big discussion arena!  let me just.. leave this here.

P.S. in EVE online and in AOP there is a nerf to swarm.. it's called escaping with the winnings after you destroy what you can..  u failed in this my friend  :'(

just so that you, and others, will know that my 'leet pvp logic' is not as flawed as your paraphrasing.  in fact it comes from years of experience in a game so similar to AOP that i am surprised you don't know enough about it to have learned this 'degenerate' tactic.  That's not, not fighting <insert mildly racist 'waat r u retarded' face> that is called not being an idiot in eve, in AOP we give people the benefit of the doubt (they just want to fight) with the understanding that gear is not as hard to come by as it is in EVE online.

also, if i am to continue, and i am.. American is my first language. exploits in this case refer to your mouth... i.e. you post only your successful fights (not saying i wouldn't do the same) but you videotape everything, do you not?  so post the part where you close the door because you see my friends so close behind me.. (while your at it, post every video that destroys your tech's only win cus swarm attitude, i know you have them, because our victories are growing increasingly less rare)

and thanks for verifying that stalker only uses the most op weapons at any given moment.

and please rephrase so that everyone understands which degenerate learned first hand that a cattleprod eats Metal whilst bragging that had i had ANY other weapon i legit could not have won that fight...

smh, tbh, unfair representation of my previous presentation.

in EVE i was a big mouth like you on teh forums. although i would have to say a more likable and respected mouth :)

Courier ptsd was quite funny, maybe its the same ptsd you have with your lame primus moniker for us degenerates since he, like me, has many alts in the same faction (just with same name, where i prefer that stalker doesn't know he's losing to the same tech)

from America, with love

I'm gonna have to shock you and accept your duel, hopefully our friends will be there to watch so that they can see what superleet tactics you will use to win 1 out of three fights, and what basic maneuvers will be used in your defeat.

p.s. i do feel shame, as i haven't been very present on forums besides beggin' for combat knives to be fixed and trolling stalker last night. i feel shame because i never meant for stalker to get so butthurt or for him to not understand how my post on his equal number's pvp thread was not out of place.  this is an open world pvp game, in a previous post.. somewhere.. Ramon has explained exactly why open world pvp is superior to matchmaking pvp..

but if you want Stalker, i'll play you in league of legends anyday and we can see who has realtime equal numbers pvp skill. you're like kanye west of AOP bro. you need to get over that mountain of an ego so you can see your fking cock mate.

i really do love you tho bro, sorry for all the hate.

Nao and Marxman, techs not always a reactionary force, it's hard in this game because you never know when they've ragequit for the day yet and it's really never worth trying to take back all the zones that get nightcapped back to lawyers, just so that we can be fair and let you see our numbers.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:54:41 AM by VanCarnY »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip