Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 162988 times)

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2015, 07:07:37 PM »

Actually, he was quite a nasty opponement.
Since he sneaks, he doesn't appear before shooting and get some offensive bonus.
Of course, he won't shoot twice, but if lucky, he can deliver some nasty damage.
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2015, 07:27:02 PM »

His exact words were: "STALKER north someone help me". Then :"Just one guy not all of you".

Then, after Suff and I heroically died rushing the enemy while the rest of the team somehow didn't manage to come around the corner and shoot, he said a couple of more things which I'm not going to repeat here.

Thanks for showing and happy camping.
of course we have to camp, all of you are shitty sneaker snipers. You're the reason why we stay inside the vault

and razor ramen thinks its a good idea to go up to enemies with a garand WHILE sneaking. Then ends up crying he dies easily with his shit 202 HP sneaker

I actually enjoy trying to seige the vault - the battles have been thought provoking.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

RazorRamon

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2015, 07:35:53 PM »

@stalker
id rather go on suicide mission than be completely useless in a fight vs the hardest campers in aop

some weapon to flush people out of a room cant come soon enough

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 08, 2015, 08:07:41 PM »

@stalker
id rather go on suicide mission than be completely useless in a fight vs the hardest campers in aop

Mustard rounds for Milkor wud be nice

paragon

« Reply #284 on: March 08, 2015, 08:37:18 PM »

of course we have to camp, all of you are shitty sneaker snipers. You're the reason why we stay inside the vault

Of course you have to camp, all of you have no idea how to play this game the any different way so it's your only chance to win. Sill I laugh every time shitty 200hp sneakers kill you inside the buildings (:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #285 on: March 08, 2015, 10:53:33 PM »

Of course you have to camp, all of you have no idea how to play this game the any different way so it's your only chance to win. Sill I laugh every time shitty 200hp sneakers kill you inside the buildings (:
oh look, the cry baby speaks. Can't ignore me on forum I see. Also every other V-tec does the dirty work while you guys run in last and finish us off.

And we do know how to play, our plan is working extremely well against sniper sneakers. We stay inside the vault, making you guys useless  ;)

@stalker
But it's the best way to counter sniper sneakers, being inside buildings :D but then we get cocky and rush out sometimes only to find out there's like 6 snipers sitting faaar back  :-\

You just don't know how to attack. There are sooo many ways you can attack the vault and weapons to flush us out, you just don't know how to  ;D

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: March 08, 2015, 11:07:18 PM »

Again with the inability to count, 6 sneaker sniper huh?

It is fun for us to try and seige, but what's stopping us just sitting outside and playing the waiting game? I prefer to play from range anyway. Doesn't lead to very exciting pvp, does it? Camping a small space like that with 10 people isn't exactly difficult. But anyway, thanks for the challenge, we just need to practice at seige tactics and some of our newer players need to learn to bring a full kit - defib, grenades etc. But nothing teaches them like dying over and over.

Also we have a few wildcards that love to rush. Again, they will learn the hard way, just as I did.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #287 on: March 08, 2015, 11:15:45 PM »

Again with the inability to count, 6 sneaker sniper huh?
Nope can't count  ;D As I stated before (even though there are 3 shitty sneak snipers while the rest are shitty snipers. Oh look, I can count afterall)

It is fun for us to try and seige, but what's stopping us just sitting outside and playing the waiting game? I prefer to play from range anyway.
You should try the DSR then, if you love playing at range, dunno why none of you use it  ???

Doesn't lead to very exciting pvp, does it? Camping a small space like that with 10 people isn't exactly difficult. But anyway, thanks for the challenge, we just need to practice at seige tactics and some of our newer players need to learn to bring a full kit - defib, grenades etc. But nothing teaches them like dying over and over.
I'm actually have lots of fun, you guys rush in and fail or sometimes we have to bail out of there cause we lost too many. Maybe get more players, you'll probably win  ;D (As we said before, equal numbers you guys are shit, and it's the truth)

BIG SHOUT OUT TO VTEC SWARM (I'm assuming suff) AND OTHER GUY WITH GAUSS FOR OUR GAUSS RIFLES   ;D

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 08, 2015, 11:34:08 PM »

I had DSR today with Andy, pretty successful with it. But I had to go back on Caboose as we didn't have a FTL.

Family has a tight group of between 4-6 players that play together alot. Vtec has a tight group of about 4 players that have played together ALOT - the majority of fights you'll not see the same 6-10 people from vtec. Alot of Vtec are relatively inexperienced, new players that don't bring correct/full kit. I'm not supprised you are winning the majority of fights at the moment.

I think you're being a little unfair STALKER. You cry when we swarm and you flame when you win with superior numbers. You should be glad we engage when you camp a small room with 10 people and when we are less. Also I don't know whether or not your guys were aware, but we had Lawyers to deal with too on more than 1 occasion.

Anyway GG and we'll see what the week brings.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: March 08, 2015, 11:36:43 PM »

Have no idea who they were...but they weren't exactly helpful haha. Think they wanted to give you those weapons, may as well have just handed them over.

Oleg

« Reply #290 on: March 08, 2015, 11:41:44 PM »

Hey Es, Te, Ah, El, Kay, Eh, Ar.

This game has barely over 20 people at peak hours, not including your alts on other factions. So, it is what it is in PvP.

How bout you focus more on updating the Wiki than trollin' the forum. We need your efforts in the AoP manual.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 11:55:00 PM by Oleg »

paragon

« Reply #291 on: March 09, 2015, 03:39:32 AM »

Stalker, I answered because it's always a pleasure to put the liar's face into the dirt.
Family didn't do successful attack during several months (: first too months of the new year were DSR camping / toilet camping, now toilet camping only. Skill
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:54:37 AM by paragon »

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 09, 2015, 04:32:27 AM »

stalker is just happy about gauss rifles. plz stalker save me the trouble of making them legendary. kill one hundred twats. ur gonna give them back one day. that is just science.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #293 on: March 09, 2015, 05:26:00 AM »

Not saying this is the case here, but building defense also has some level of effectiveness agains't swarm, as all the enemies can't enter at the same time. Of course, when they have six times your numbers, you will die soon or later, but at least you can deliver some casualties. Anyway, it get boring after a while. Hope the balance will come soon enough. It is much more important than spears nerf.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 05:35:37 AM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: March 09, 2015, 09:34:06 AM »

Not saying this is the case here, but building defense also has some level of effectiveness agains't swarm, as all the enemies can't enter at the same time. Of course, when they have six times your numbers, you will die soon or later, but at least you can deliver some casualties. Anyway, it get boring after a while. Hope the balance will come soon enough. It is much more important than spears nerf.

SILENCE PEASANT, YOU KNOW NOT OF WHICH WE SPEAK!

Smalltime

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: March 09, 2015, 09:35:18 AM »

NERF SPEARS
I SAW PUSITE'S VIDEO

joking aside, where the heck did those guys get that gauss stuff
I must have missed something

Komrade

• Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: March 09, 2015, 10:09:52 AM »

Awesome, some nice pvp and I had to completely miss it all  :(
In the end Caboose might have been right about companionship and weakness but have to deal with it... for now. 

So much butthurt from vtecs for 1 day, be ready for spear nerf now.

Stalker, I answered because it's always a pleasure to put the liar's face into the dirt.
Family didn't do successful attack during several months (: first too months of the new year were DSR camping / toilet camping, now toilet camping only. Skill

I like those selective memories of yours paragon but ..... your post is the definition of the butthurt whining in all its glory so I will leave it to that.

Count Matthew

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 09, 2015, 11:51:56 AM »

I had DSR today with Andy, pretty successful with it. But I had to go back on Caboose as we didn't have a FTL.

Family has a tight group of between 4-6 players that play together alot. Vtec has a tight group of about 4 players that have played together ALOT - the majority of fights you'll not see the same 6-10 people from vtec. Alot of Vtec are relatively inexperienced, new players that don't bring correct/full kit. I'm not supprised you are winning the majority of fights at the moment.

I think you're being a little unfair STALKER. You cry when we swarm and you flame when you win with superior numbers. You should be glad we engage when you camp a small room with 10 people and when we are less. Also I don't know whether or not your guys were aware, but we had Lawyers to deal with too on more than 1 occasion.

In terms of lawyers. It was mainly just me :(

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 09, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »

In terms of lawyers. It was mainly just me :(

When we are outnumbered anyway and you harass from behind, so skillful Matthew. Good fights, but no honour from lawyers as usual.

Niamak

• Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 11, 2015, 06:09:13 AM »

That TS sounds so gay sorry had to post it , hahahaha

Said the guy who doesn't even have a mic. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip