Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 162979 times)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #260 on: February 22, 2015, 11:14:17 AM »

Might aswell be only 2 factions. Vtec and everyone else. Factionless is killing the server, the sooner folk get over this ridiculous fad, the sooner we can go back to normal.
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #261 on: February 22, 2015, 12:12:05 PM »

Says the faction that didn't started to work on its issues, in six months, despite everyone telling them about it, in kind/harsh/direct/implicit/you name it/ ways
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.
http://fallout-generation.com

Professor Lemur

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 22, 2015, 12:18:20 PM »

I don't see what the problem is with the factionless. Being an ex-rat, I can say it's a good choice for hardcore gameplay. It's enjoyable and you have to put a lot more thought into how you're going to enter the zone. It also means you have to pretty much know every escape route possible so you don't get cornered by some V-Tecs.

Plus, you can really do a lot with them if they're helping out your faction. Without  interfering with ZC... well, you know.

tl;dr Nowt wrong with being factionless, stop crying and accept it
Ask on how my ComLang can benefit you today!

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 22, 2015, 06:21:04 PM »

Being factionless literally only has 1 upside. you can't be seen running around the core via a timer. Complaining about lvl 8s, 14, and 10s,  taking on superior numbers+gear+opposition above level 24 makes not much sense.
Factionless is doing the opposite of killing the server IMO, it lets all of the people who's factions are near dead still have fun without worrying about bullshit like Zones ( for the vendor) or gear.

Edit: To clarify, taking part in ZC is great when it really doesn't matter at all to you personally and doesn't affect your gameplay in the slightest.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:23:08 PM by MARXMAN »

Professor Lemur

• Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 22, 2015, 06:43:47 PM »

Well, I have to say I support it and certainly won't be taking potshots at you guys. Every single factionless player has been nothing but sound fellows. Let me know if I can get you anything next time I'm online. Just pm me and I'll do what I can.
Quick edit: I was looting down the south when I saw the family swarm over most of the zones. Well done you guys. I salute you.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 06:45:54 PM by Professor Lemur »
Ask on how my ComLang can benefit you today!

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 22, 2015, 06:44:13 PM »

Being factionless literally only has 1 upside. you can't be seen running around the core via a timer. Complaining about lvl 8s, 14, and 10s,  taking on superior numbers+gear+opposition above level 24 makes not much sense.
Factionless is doing the opposite of killing the server IMO, it lets all of the people who's factions are near dead still have fun without worrying about bullshit like Zones ( for the vendor) or gear.

Edit: To clarify, taking part in ZC is great when it really doesn't matter at all to you personally and doesn't affect your gameplay in the slightest.

... unreal . Of course it breaks zc. lel u just explained it pretty gud

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #266 on: February 22, 2015, 08:11:44 PM »

Let's remind a few things about sewer-rats.
- No assignement, no XP for ZC. It take long time to level up in the core.
- No place to hide your gear/no way of crafting. You die, you lose everything you got.
- You can't craft/buy anything. Your only gear is what you pick. You don't choose what gear you will use.
- You don't have access to stuff that is exclusive to faction HQ. Useless you killed faction players who carry it, you don't have som stuff like sneak-boy/defibrilator/power armors/other stuff. (at least, i didn't found any in containers)
- With lower level, lower gear, all threat are more dangerous for you.
- All the location you can access are public location. Before action, you won't gather safelly in your HQ. For any gather point you pick, you might be ambushed before being all together.
- You have no reward. No zone to provide you income, no safe place to hide the loot you got from enemies. You don't abuse anything, since you ultimately get nothing.
- Last but not the least. All of these things tend to piss off a lot of player, who won't want to try that thing. Which mean the sewer rats won't be able to overwhelm anyone.

Tell me which one of those things is killing the server ?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:16:51 PM by naossano »
You speak french and love Fallout, Wasteland and post-apocalyptic culture ? Join us now.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 22, 2015, 10:10:44 PM »

There are many people who would not mind having a factionless alt.
It is not that hard to get a lvled up factionless toon and load them out.
I think one of them breaks zc honestly.

MARXMAN

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
  • Trickshotting Legendaries since before it was cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 22, 2015, 10:36:16 PM »

There are many people who would not mind having a factionless alt.
It is not that hard to get a lvled up factionless toon and load them out.
I think one of them breaks zc honestly.

Then you're just purposely abusing and exploiting the factionless experiment.  Everyone I've played with in factionless takes everything from dead players and the core. It's about fun, not winning, someone doing what you mentioned only wants to win.

It doesn't break ZC in the slightest either, most Vtecs CHOSE to be hostile to the factionless, on the forums and in game. Factionless shows up at ZC? It's because you've been fucking with the gaia force of the core. Be a nicer person, factionless might just fight on your side. When it does break ZC is when players (In factions) start using factionless chars as a way of gaining an offensive edge.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 22, 2015, 11:10:33 PM »

ok it is possible to 'exploit' in a way though. You are right that there can be factionless on either side, so the balance is not technically off. I think it is lame in ZC for obvious reasons. I am not 'complaining' and I am not the only one who is hoping for some change.

naossano

• Alpha Explorer
  • Outdoorsman Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Fallout Génération
« Reply #270 on: February 23, 2015, 04:15:48 AM »

Also have to remind that not all sewer rats are (currently) interested/involved in ZC.
Levelling on the core is long enough to occupy us for weeks.

twat

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 23, 2015, 09:19:51 PM »

Most of the lawyers were in communication with the factionless. Wish and another were in their own chat, effectively making two independent squads. Worked well
Sorry for wrong info then, TWAT. I had no idea factionless were really helping us, in fact I tried to punch them so they'll not run under my feet.
But anyway, you had perfect opportunity to feel how's that to play slightly outnumbered. Nothing bad happened.

My butt hurts

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 06, 2015, 07:47:27 PM »

Really good night of pvp guys, enjoyed all of it. Family great opponents.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #273 on: March 06, 2015, 08:10:03 PM »

You outnumbered us by 5 more guys, dunno how you had fun.

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 06, 2015, 08:23:57 PM »

You outnumbered us by 5 more guys, dunno how you had fun.

Learn to count maybe?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #275 on: March 06, 2015, 08:46:11 PM »

Sorry I can't count  :(

but funny how when we equal numbers, V-tec are eeaasssyyyy to kill :D, they're like NPCs

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 06, 2015, 09:00:05 PM »

Sorry I can't count  :(

but funny how when we equal numbers, V-tec are eeaasssyyyy to kill :D, they're like NPCs

Haha you win some u lose some :)

Should have quit while we were ahead.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #277 on: March 08, 2015, 06:16:00 PM »

how about actually using the gun instead of stashing it like a coward
As I stated on IRC, I did use it. Died to suff because I'm pretty sure he said "STALKER ALONE WITH LEGENDARY TURBO PLASMA"   and all vtec rushed me.

Luckily my friends got it back for me :D and please use Discussion thread :P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:31:16 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 08, 2015, 06:38:32 PM »

His exact words were: "STALKER north someone help me". Then :"Just one guy not all of you".

Then, after Suff and I heroically died rushing the enemy while the rest of the team somehow didn't manage to come around the corner and shoot, he said a couple of more things which I'm not going to repeat here.

Thanks for showing and happy camping.
RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #279 on: March 08, 2015, 06:47:26 PM »

His exact words were: "STALKER north someone help me". Then :"Just one guy not all of you".

Then, after Suff and I heroically died rushing the enemy while the rest of the team somehow didn't manage to come around the corner and shoot, he said a couple of more things which I'm not going to repeat here.

Thanks for showing and happy camping.
of course we have to camp, all of you are shitty sneaker snipers. You're the reason why we stay inside the vault

and razor ramen thinks its a good idea to go up to enemies with a garand WHILE sneaking. Then ends up crying he dies easily with his shit 202 HP sneaker
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:50:22 PM by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip