Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32

Author Topic: PvP Discussion [S1]  (Read 162965 times)

Teela

• Wiki Editor
  • Experienced Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: PvP Discussion
« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2014, 04:56:52 PM »

Well it was Count Matthew, Atac, Wilk and me inside the room.

Hellmoi (Lawyer) plays with us from time to time, he came in late and killed the last guy who was trying to run lol. He plays with Vtech whenever he doesn't have a team in Lawyers. And he doesn't smell that bad once you get used to it.

RazorRamon:
i literally have 卐TÜRKENJÄGER1488卐 tattooed on my back

Stem Sunders

« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2014, 05:11:27 PM »

Well we actually found him first, he must have just been on his way back.
At first we thought it was just him running around, and then we proceeded to check every single room in poly before getting to the one you guys were in, and you were there for the rest.

So gg. :)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2014, 10:29:33 PM »

So Stem, the 'battle for PV Polymer' tonight was us without suff or voice comms (4 people from 4 languages). But all of this of course is only possible because of playing with each other a lot. I'm looking forward to General Stalker MKII leading his troops into battle.
I doubt stalker will be leading anything much from family, things will probably go on much the same as they are at the moment.
While you develop the family stand stagnant and unchanging.

Yes very well played today.

I'm sure I saw at least one more, inside the room too but I have been mistaken before.
And I'll say again I never said you guys lose every battle without suff...Because you don't.
And what's with the Lawyer that seems to have been following you guys around like a bad stench?

A new scout?
What you gonna do again Teela? camp a fucken bathroom and get raped again?

and Saturday you will see the Great General in action

• Wastelander
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2014, 05:51:04 AM »

If someone is willing to compile a list of needed commands (and keys for them), then I'm more then willing to use my script-fu to add them to my little hot-key program ( http://fonline-aop.net/forum/index.php?topic=1459.msg10061#msg10061 ). I can even pack it into an exe if installing Python, win32com and pyHook is to hard for people.

paragon

« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2014, 06:08:48 AM »

Autohotkey for the win!

FrankenStone

« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2014, 08:45:37 AM »

So Stem, the 'battle for PV Polymer' tonight was us without suff or voice comms (4 people from 4 languages). But all of this of course is only possible because of playing with each other a lot. I'm looking forward to General Stalker MKII leading his troops into battle.
I doubt stalker will be leading anything much from family, things will probably go on much the same as they are at the moment.

I'm sure I saw at least one more, inside the room too but I have been mistaken before.
And I'll say again I never said you guys lose every battle without suff...Because you don't.
And what's with the Lawyer that seems to have been following you guys around like a bad stench?

A new scout?

ey man if u plan anything for the weekend let me know it , im in for everything ;)

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2014, 09:17:06 AM »

A new scout?

ey man if u plan anything for the weekend let me know it , im in for everything ;)

Get a room!
Science without Religion is Lame, Religion without Science is Blind.

FrankenStone

« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2014, 09:24:35 AM »

A new scout?

Get a room!

gimme 3 more guys from rogue plus stalker and all v tec will be dead ;P

Myakot

• Global Moderator
  • Wasteland Figure
  • Eng\Rus Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2014, 09:46:08 AM »

A new scout?

Get a room!

This quote list is not long enough.
I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together...
Okay, 3, 2, 1, let's jam!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2014, 06:43:30 PM »

A new scout?

Get a room!

Must add more!!

I'll try getting some old AoP players on (armor king, dovoka, whoever else I can get)

FrankenStone

« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2014, 07:43:22 PM »

A new scout?

Get a room!

Must add more!!

I'll try getting some old AoP players on (armor king, dovoka, whoever else I can get)

that would be great , just let me know if anything happens ill try to provide them all with PAs bahahahahaha

FrankenStone

« Reply #191 on: December 14, 2014, 09:43:22 PM »

btw the idea with autohotkeys is okey but i think some day u need a new keyboard outta space with all that hotkey lel , its even hard for me to find any new good ones because all letters used , space key is used strg plus nearest buttons is used , its very hard ... cirn0 make things happen ... the core needs more dungeons and pve content and players will come back ... caravans in the core should be fun ... to go with them through the whole core maps and get paid by it , would be classic to see what happens , player raids or deadly deathclaws spawn lel ... we need more content ... sugarman , sugarman , sugarman ...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #192 on: December 15, 2014, 06:49:00 PM »

btw the idea with autohotkeys is okey but i think some day u need a new keyboard outta space with all that hotkey lel , its even hard for me to find any new good ones because all letters used , space key is used strg plus nearest buttons is used , its very hard ... cirn0 make things happen ... the core needs more dungeons and pve content and players will come back ... caravans in the core should be fun ... to go with them through the whole core maps and get paid by it , would be classic to see what happens , player raids or deadly deathclaws spawn lel ... we need more content ... sugarman , sugarman , sugarman ...
I thought AoP was suppose to be a pure PvP server :V with minimum PvE

and as I said numerous times before, major factions don't want to play with random idiots/noobs

FrankenStone

« Reply #193 on: December 15, 2014, 06:56:08 PM »

well it seems like server without pve cant exist , the servers with high numbers are the PvE major ones ... it seems like people love to roleplay ncr rangers or juncktown guards or scouts lel or want to play even a mutie , and if im true AoP does lack content in general because its 1st season , the problem i think why many people left , im not talking about gangs in genearl , but also random players is , that they seen everything after a week or so and it becomes boring , i mean u cant do all that grind stuff like in other servers , which for many randoms is fun :D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 07:01:03 PM by FrankenStone »

paragon

« Reply #194 on: December 15, 2014, 07:41:42 PM »

People who love pve won't do pvp by own will anyway. It's quite amazing how Fo2 made them to participate.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:32:56 PM by paragon »

FrankenStone

« Reply #195 on: December 15, 2014, 07:58:32 PM »

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 15, 2014, 10:02:38 PM »

Is this what pvp has come to - capping zones when none of the other factions are online? There has been 5+ vtec from 7.30pm until about 2am looking to pvp. There has been 20+ players on the server all that time too. Family only decides to ZC when population drops below 10 people, seriously is this the best you can do? No wonder server is dead, none of you want to fight, u just wanna cap zones when no one else online O.o

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

« Reply #197 on: December 15, 2014, 10:21:17 PM »

Is this what pvp has come to - capping zones when none of the other factions are online? There has been 5+ vtec from 7.30pm until about 2am looking to pvp. There has been 20+ players on the server all that time too. Family only decides to ZC when population drops below 10 people, seriously is this the best you can do? No wonder server is dead, none of you want to fight, u just wanna cap zones when no one else online O.o
Maybe because no family is on?

FrankenStone

« Reply #198 on: December 15, 2014, 10:24:42 PM »

LeL dunno where these 20 players were , most of family players stay online (~3-5) but are AfK they do fight if enemy is there but the most active players are only around some hours before 20.00 gmt +1  , o´komrade said he will bring some new meat , well lets see ...

P.S.

U raging mad bruuuh , dont let the rage controll you ...

Caboose

• Experienced Survivor
  • Shots Fired
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 15, 2014, 10:37:18 PM »

Not raging buddy, I just don't see the point in capping when you have no opposition. Seems absolutely pointless.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:40:05 PM by Caboose »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder - Theme by Crip